CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Really?

dreary, formulaic, empty headed white noise for lobotomised millennials. 
 Have you posted this fucking bilge simply to annoy people?

No, that wasn't the intention. I love her voice and the song is motivational and catchy and the lyrics are particularly pertinent. Sorry bro, I'm just not into the shrill, hysterical rock that you like, that's what I find to be formulaic. It takes all sorts.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

No, that wasn't the intention. I love her voice and the song is motivational and catchy and the lyrics are particularly pertinent. Sorry bro, I'm just not into the shrill, hysterical rock that you like, that's what I find to be formulaic. It takes all sorts.

It's a load of fucking shit and even worse than your usual Cocomelon playlist.

Sinister little creep.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I could have sworn there was another demented ducky comment on here last night. I wonder what the blithering idiot's gone and done now. Ah well, some people never learn.

I'll happily say it to your face, tiny man. PM me your address and make sure that your old man and old dear are out at the bingo on the rendezvous date.

You can bring a friend for back up if you like, not that you have any other than your virtual teenage gang on XBox Live. I'm sure that Edgelord2009 will give you plenty of moral support through your Pikachu headset.

Creepy little cunt.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll happily say it to your face, tiny man. PM me your address and make sure that your old man and old dear are out at the bingo on the rendezvous date.

You can bring a friend for back up if you like, not that you have any other than your virtual teenage gang on XBox Live. I'm sure that Edgelord2009 will give you plenty of moral support through your Pikachu headset.

Creepy little cunt.

Here you are an anonymous windbag making empty threats. A family man with a good job .. the shame of it what would your neighbours say?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Creepy little cunt.

You deeply disturbed little fucking weirdo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tantamount to Ian Huntley calling you a ‘neglectful school janitor!’ Filthy, dwarf wrong ‘un.

Indeed, if Carl's Wendy House was made of glass it'd be shattered to smithereens after that angry little outburst of his.

There's something very strange about that boy. As I've said before, he is the only person who posts on here who genuinely gives me some seriously sinister vibes. He needs watching.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Imagine pencil-arms Decs turning up on your doorstep.. half cut on house white and draped in Ikea tea lights. The plagiarising juvenile little freak. 

Uncanny.

7uwxx8.jpg

Birds of a feather and all that, you highly dubious pair of cunts.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, if Carl's Wendy House was made of glass it'd be shattered to smithereens after that angry little outburst of his.

There's something very strange about that boy. As I've said before, he is the only person who posts on here who genuinely gives me some seriously sinister vibes. He needs watching.

Well then. With a minimum of effort, I've wound you up to the extent that you've expressed a desire to meet me in public, so that we can have some sort of confrontation. You're beyond rattled and your idiocy knows no bounds. With your brittle temperament, you're not cut out for this. You let yourself down every weekend, without fail. Once again, I strongly suggest that you contact your GP's surgery, because they might be able to help someone with mental health issues like yours. Good luck.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Well then. With a minimum of effort, I've wound you up to the extent that you've expressed a desire to meet me in public, so that we can have some sort of confrontation. You're beyond rattled and your idiocy knows no bounds. 

You won't know what's fucking hit you when you find me hiding under your bed/roaming around your local town videoing myself screaming "Carlllll."

Idiot(s).

49 minutes ago, Zev said:

Of course, why break the habit of a lifetime?

I honestly can’t stand that bit of the film. The hankie dance goes on for ages, you’ve got 5 minutes of Luca Brazzi mumbling and stuttering like a retard attempting to pronounce the word ‘masculine’. Then you’ve got James Caan as a ginger Italian, hunched shoulders and dressed like a Dick Tracy cartoon villain.

And to top it all… you’ve got to sit through Marlon fucking Brando, mumbling lazily and putting in a shit performance that wins an Oscar.  Fuck the Godfather. Goodfellas was a far superior film.