CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The stupid, daft cunts that end up dead after many warnings...

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 18/02/2022 at 13:45, Dead Penelope said:

TBH I hope that as many stupid cunts as possible are out at the sea front and walking their dogs .. hopefully Drew is also out there swigging from his bottle of Sainburys cider.

Pen I am worried about the caravan in my garden….

it wasn’t there yesterday!

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Pen I am worried about the caravan in my garden….

it wasn’t there yesterday!

Does it have Hector -2 roof lights, stylish ash-framed furniture with scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering? If it does, it's me mams!  I'll send the boys round to pick it up tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does it have Hector -2 roof lights, stylish ash-framed furniture with scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering? If it does, it's me mams!  I'll send the boys round to pick it up tomorrow. 

I'm actually expecting 'the boys' round mine tomorrow, if you can expect a cold call, where they tell me about all of the loose roof tiles I've now got and how they can fix them for £4500 each.

• 4 months later...

Been listening to fat cow Shelagh Fogarty on LBC this afternoon and what an embarrassment... cunts ringing in worried about the possible 40c heat wave coming soon. Why do we entertain stupidity and encourage it? It's a bit of hot weather... so fucking what, stay out of the sun and drink a lot of water. These are the same stupid, worrying, lacking common sense idiots that will phone in again when there is ice on the pavement. Now, obviously some people (elderly, ill, and soon to be dead anyway) are going to end up dead and thats a shame... It's the 'died on a mountain',  'whilst out walking' or piss head, fat cunt Terry who sat in the beer garden too long and died types that need to be dead. Lol.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Been listening to fat cow Shelagh Fogarty on LBC this afternoon and what an embarrassment... cunts ringing in worried about the possible 40c heat wave coming soon. Why do we entertain stupidity and encourage it? It's a bit of hot weather... so fucking what, stay out of the sun and drink a lot of water. These are the same stupid, worrying, lacking common sense idiots that will phone in again when there is ice on the pavement. Now, obviously some people (elderly, ill, and soon to be dead anyway) are going to end up dead and thats a shame... It's the 'died on a mountain',  'whilst out walking' or piss head, fat cunt Terry who sat in the beer garden too long and died types that need to be dead. Lol.

What a fucking pig ugly cunt it is too. It’s always going on about the dangers that ‘women and girls’ face 24/7 from ‘predatory men’ who are according to her, lurking in every shadow ready to pounce. Has she ever looked in the fucking mirror? Obviously not, or maybe she’s writhing around on her seat in the LBC studio with a set of love eggs up her arse and James O’Briens saliva soaked microphone rammed up her middle aged and still virgin klunge, hoping that  some deranged weirdo will be listening and follow her home with his dick hanging out if she offers him enough cash.

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What fucks me off is the climate change bullshit we're getting fed at the moment. Last summer was shit. It was throw a six to start weather. Three days of 77 degrees and then 4 days of rain. Now we have a nice bit of hot weather and its armageddon. The only cunts who will die are pensioners who walk around in heavy coats. Well that's Darwinism in my opinion. 

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What fucks me off is the climate change bullshit we're getting fed at the moment. Last summer was shit. It was throw a six to start weather. Three days of 77 degrees and then 4 days of rain. Now we have a nice bit of hot weather and its armageddon. The only cunts who will die are pensioners who walk around in heavy coats. Well that's Darwinism in my opinion. 

Most of the old snuffers will keel over on their way to the Post Office to tax their 1964 Hillman Imp which has only done 2000 miles from new, or the jewellers to get a new battery in their travel clock, ready for their Saga coach trip to Clapton next August. Six layers underneath their full length woolen coat, scarf, sheepskin hat and mittens in case the weather turns bad mid journey. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/07/2022 at 23:53, camberwell gypsy said:

The temperatures fell when we adopted Celsius a typical summer's day would be around 75 degrees now with Celsius it is fucking freezing somewhere around 25 degrees.

26 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

The temperatures fell when we adopted Celsius a typical summer's day would be around 75 degrees now with Celsius it is fucking freezing somewhere around 25 degrees.

Give it a rest, you blue-rinsed Mr Magoo, Hayley Cropper fucking idiot.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

If your brain was the size of your bellend, you'd be offered a fellowship at the University of Cambridge to rewrite the laws of physics. Sadly for the rest of us, it's not.

Stupid, pathetic comment from a substandard fucking idiot commenter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If your brain was the size of your bellend, you'd be offered a fellowship at the University of Cambridge to rewrite the laws of physics. Sadly for the rest of us, it's not.

Stupid, pathetic comment from a substandard fucking idiot commenter.

As Scotty once said "Ye cannae change the laws of physics, cap'n"!