CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I couldn't disagree more Decs. While sometimes boring, Ollybore was often sharp, original and funny. A fine commenter.

'Ollybore' came from me, because he was just that.. fucking boring. Another sensitive and insecure wanker like yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree in retrospect, I wasn't being flippant when I said I was uncharitable.

I can't remember why Olly and I originally locked horns, but it was probably because he reminded me of Tata fucking Steely Dan.

TFSD. I remember him. I thought it was a woman at first and I recall flirting on the music thread before either RK or Eric explained the situation. Frankly, and I don't think I'm alone here, he was fairly fucking mediocre. 

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

The genesis of Bend's strange obsession:

3f02d6d3536a44f49ca280d0dce48519.jpg

Rather like your “strange obsession” with Down’s Syndrome wouldn’t you agree? I reckon there’s a possible PhD thesis to be written about your personality disorder. Of course I would have to include some of your Naaarfuk  arselicking mates to pad it out a bit.

Not Mr Roops though. Once upon a time a bloke pretending to be a woman was extremely rare but it’s old hat these days.

I’ll give it some thought nevertheless.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was guilty of peering in for a month or two before joining Eric, I then went on a coke and/or drink bender and signed up. I've loved it since, and still find the different characters and behaviour fucking hilarious at times.  Mostly quit the drugs now mind. 

Get back on them. You’re fucking mindnumbingly chronically shit otherwise. Spastic cunt.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You copied me three weeks after I introduced 'ollybore'. One of many. 

It's already well established in Corner lore that you plagiarised "dead-dadded" from me.

As for "Ollybore", unless you're confessing to being a Punkape multi-ID, yet again you've been caught out in another case of senile dementia.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's already well established in Corner lore that you plagiarised "dead-dadded" from me.

As for "Ollybore", unless you're confessing to being a Punkape multi-ID, yet again you've been caught out in another case of senile dementia.

I remember that. A load of frank posts ended up credited to 'guest Punkape' after an old account was reaped. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tambourine fondling fucking cunt. He probably got beheaded by his Pakistani neighbours whilst shoving his tongue up their arses and offering them some 'Fairtrade Peace Granola' during Ramadan. I'm glad he's fucking dead. 

Even a return nomination detailing his continual struggle to master the complexities of a flushing lavatory wouldn't save him now. 

Stickers was a funny cunt, normally at the expense of some newbie that was being driven to the point of launching their phone at a wall.

Didn't you and him arrange a straightner on the old cobbles or a hospital carpark? It was way before my time but have definitely heard it mentioned. 

I'd could picture him turning up on a five geared hipster bike complemented by a beret and throwing down his Oxfam overcoat to reveal a Che Guevara t shirt, but I honestly don't think he had either the minerals or the intention to turn up.

I'm still laughing my bollocks off at Fender being stood up for a second time, but credit where it's due.

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Stickers was a funny cunt, normally at the expense of some newbie that was being driven to the point of launching their phone at a wall.

Didn't you and him arrange a straightner on the old cobbles or a hospital carpark? It was way before my time but have definitely heard it mentioned. 

I'd could picture him turning up on a five geared hipster bike complemented by a beret and throwing down his Oxfam overcoat to reveal a Che Guevara t shirt, but I honestly don't think he had either the minerals or the intention to turn up.

I'm still laughing my bollocks off at Fender being stood up for a second time, but credit where it's due.

I bet you choked with laughter when your nan died. Simpleton.