CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Work failed to ramp up Killa. I’m back on the fags which has to stop. What’s the name of that chewing baccy again?

Would you consider taking up the drinking again? No hand wringing from me this time - its just that every single post you've made tonight has been shit stirring or sucking up to cunts. Now, those desperate enough are happy to let you continue down this route, because it means easy likes - but everyone can see what's going on - and I have to say, its embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

Would you consider taking up the drinking again? No hand wringing from me this time - its just that every single post you've made tonight has been shit stirring or sucking up to cunts. Now, those desperate enough are happy to let you continue down this route, because it means easy likes - but everyone can see what's going on - and I have to say, its embarrassing.

Just the name of the fuckin baccy. The new wife is tired of the phlegm on her back in the morning. An old friend asking for help. Have a heart.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Embarrassing indeed. The man's clearly nothing but an ameture. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just the name of the fuckin baccy. The new wife is tired of the phlegm on her back in the morning. An old friend asking for help. Have a heart.

Fuck me gently for a month solid, you have lost the plot that you never had in the first place.

I feel you need a break as you're utter useless with out the duck to hold your hand, and he's beyond stupid.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Another late night classic @Dyslexic cnutmeltdown in progress. I hate your guts DC but you do make me genuinely laugh at you, you're off you're rocker old chap lol, serious question DC, what are you on? 

During my three month sabbatical, while I was away in the Ukraine with no ammunition other than a knuckle-duster. I noticed, Russian shells permitting, most of your posts were begging me to come back. After rescuing several twenty-two year old Ukrainian women, and housing them, nonetheless, I dipped back in to CC. Since I did, you’ve been vocal in having me ‘fuck off.’ What’s it to be, Raaaastwat? Shall I leave or shall I stay. Genuine question. Incidentally, Olga says ‘Hi!’

8 hours ago, Frank said:

The only member that has surprised me is the Ape. I absolutely fucking hammered that little dotard to death a thousands times, yet somehow, over the years, he's managed to secure some sort of name for himself. These days he settles for the established one-liner defence, but people forget how awful he was/is. Childharold and Rassters are today's biggest losers, but back in the day, the Ape was something else!

The only member that doesn’t surprise me is you. Nothing you say or do comes as any surprise to me whatsoever, the fantasy paragraph above being a classic example. I have no idea why you remain under the bizarre illusion that anyone on here gives a flying fuck about you or anything you say (with the obvious exception of the cock swinger). You’re a fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

On 15/04/2022 at 22:52, Jake The Muss said:

duckman's 

On 15/04/2022 at 23:07, Jake The Muss said:

duckie

On 16/04/2022 at 00:25, Jake The Muss said:

ducks nipple

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Adventures of a Mallard

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

the duck has found it's wings

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

the duckman is mine

Duckman

duck

The genesis of Bend's strange obsession:

3f02d6d3536a44f49ca280d0dce48519.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The only member that doesn’t surprise me is you. Nothing you say or do comes as any surprise to me whatsoever, the fantasy paragraph above being a classic example. I have no idea why you remain under the bizarre illusion that anyone on here gives a flying fuck about you or anything you say (with the obvious exception of the cock swinger). You’re a fucking idiot. 

Do you swing your giant cock @Ape™️?

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You went to a lotta effort there duckie, as long as it's not getting to you.

Thanks for sending me a copy of one of your home videos.

How on earth does a couple of thickos like you and I keep the juvenile jumped-up little brainbox fuck coming back for more? He is the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

How on earth does a couple of thickos like you and I keep the juvenile jumped-up little brainbox fuck coming back for more? He is the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣

Our taloned duckster has learnt his place and feeds the beast.

His meltdown is imminent.

On 15/04/2022 at 10:45, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve only been back a couple of weeks and have already slapped the piss out of you. Stay at your own level on here and engage with @ProfB only. Semi-literate wanker.

Happy Easter forum chums & viewers 😊 

Love ProfB xxx🐣🐣🐣

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

During my three month sabbatical, while I was away in the Ukraine with no ammunition other than a knuckle-duster. I noticed, Russian shells permitting, most of your posts were begging me to come back. After rescuing several twenty-two year old Ukrainian women, and housing them, nonetheless, I dipped back in to CC. Since I did, you’ve been vocal in having me ‘fuck off.’ What’s it to be, Raaaastwat? Shall I leave or shall I stay. Genuine question. Incidentally, Olga says ‘Hi!’

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The genesis of Bend's strange obsession:

3f02d6d3536a44f49ca280d0dce48519.jpg

Unfortunately there's been a distinct lack of creativity on Fender's part in this amusing feud. I'll obviously be accused of backing one of the belligerents, but like I give a fuck.

There's always a point where the oppositions king is in check after a chink in the armours been found. Intellect and a verbally devious nature are essential to winning any duel.

@Carl Sway, I've just given you a slice of the play-book, so reboot your ZX Spectrum and pull your fucking finger out! 

• Like 1