CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

£30,000 pounds equals one bitcoin duckie, i bought 10 bitcoins 12 years ago, worth a mint now dick splash.

Worth about 60% more than that 6 months ago, 7s. 

You've got to feel sorry for the bloke that bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins 12 years ago. At peak price last year that's just $324M per pizza.

I hope he got extra pepperoni. 

50 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

£30,000 pounds equals one bitcoin duckie, i bought 10 bitcoins 12 years ago, worth a mint now dick splash.

Impressive. But not only is my dad harder than your dad, I also own several priceless and hitherto unknown Matisse paintings, plus the ark of the covenant.

Anybody who brags about how rich, successful, intelligent etc they are on here is invariably an insecure, fuckwit pauper.

You've tried virtual dick swinging and got fucked. You've tried genuine, physical confrontations and got fucked. Now you're pretending you're some sort of far sighted entrepreneur well ahead of the game. And guess what? I'm fucking you again .

I'll tell you what you really are. A semi-literate, mentally deranged, council railing painting, Snatch-blooded, absolute fucking moron.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You thick as muck, fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

I'm in South London visiting family over Easter, Ed. I decided to get the train down despite it costing double what a flight to Amsterdam would. It's always a potential opportunity to chat up a bit of skirt when you've dropped a few diazepam, and have the confidence of a Rockefeller negotiating an oil deal.

Frank briefly popped into my mind as I got off the tube at Kings Cross, and I laughed to myself as I pictured the fashion challenged old queen handing out fivers to teenage runaways.

If you fancy a pint in a proper boozer and not some SW1 mincers establishment then give me a shout...

Make it Sunday though as I'm busy trawling the local synagogue's on the Sabbath for a scooter bound, alcoholic ex cozzer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Impressive. But not only is my dad harder than your dad, I also own several priceless and hitherto unknown Matisse paintings, plus the ark of the covenant.

Anybody who brags about how rich, successful, intelligent etc they are on here is invariably an insecure, fuckwit pauper.

You've tried virtual dick swinging and got fucked. You've tried genuine, physical confrontations and got fucked. Now you're pretending you're some sort of far sighted entrepreneur well ahead of the game. And guess what? I'm fucking you again .

I'll tell you what you really are. A semi-literate, mentally deranged, council railing painting, Snatch-blooded, absolute fucking moron.

Matisse wouldn’t be seen dead in…..

• Like 1

In May 2010, 12 years ago, bitcoin were worth less than 1 US cent each. Until March of that year they were considered worthless. 

Fender must have bankrupted himself by stretching to buy 10 of them. 

I got one of those Ark of the Covenants. Did yours come with the anti-melting-nazi goggles? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's a lotta fucking duckman, careful your Lionel don't fall off.

You're just jealous and stupid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're like putty in my hands, you get played every time, i have you right in my pocket and can bring you out at will...your tedious boring nature can't help itself.

Don't you think that's a bit weird and foolish for a duck your age ?

I'm starting to like you though...maybe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Room temperature IQ.

What are you doing on this site, you're positively hopeless and lack any substance or character. Go away and home some skills then give it another go.

And stop jumping on duckmans ducktail for a free ride, me and the duck can manage to insult each other with out your limp involvement.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I own a Morris Ital.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

At least he’s aiming a bit higher than some. Was it Manky who wanted us all to bow down in awe at the sheer decadence of owning an Audi and a house in the Cotswolds? I forget, it’s been so long.

What happened to that prick anyway? I sometimes think there should be a reference thread somewhere of ex-members and what became of them, or would it be simply a list of people banned for persistent use of the word nonce? I nominate you and @Cuntybaws to be the Archivists-in-residence over the Easter weekend, starting with the startling story of Brony Keith. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

At least he’s aiming a bit higher than some. Was it Manky who wanted us all to bow down in awe at the sheer decadence of owning an Audi and a house in the Cotswolds? I forget, it’s been so long.

What happened to that prick anyway? I sometimes think there should be a reference thread somewhere of ex-members and what became of them, or would it be simply a list of people banned for persistent use the word nonce? I nominate you and @Cuntybaws to be the Archivists-in-residence over the Easter weekend, starting with the startling story of Brony Keith. 

That would have been Monumental Cunt, an easy mistake to make as both him and Manky were almost identical in terms of literacy levels and fondness for the "noirs".

Cotswold gate was a Corner classic that provided some great entertainment. Who can forget how MC "proved" that he owned a 12 year old Audi by furtively peeking through his curtains to take a picture of one 60 metres away? Or how he "proved" he was on a six figure salary by photgrahing some fake wage slip that looked like it had been knocked up on an etch-a-sketch. And those gay as fuck shorts that even Frank wouldn't be seen dead in...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

What are you doing on this site, you're positively hopeless and lack any substance or character. Go away and home some skills then give it another go.

And stop jumping on duckmans ducktail for a free ride, me and the duck can manage to insult each other with out your limp involvement.

Or…should I ‘hone’ them? Empty-head.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Take a week off DC and if I catch you back on here before then...I won't be held responsible for my actions. 

I’ve only been back a couple of weeks and have already slapped the piss out of you. Stay at your own level on here and engage with @ProfB only. Semi-literate wanker.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve only been back a couple of weeks and have already slapped the piss out of you. Stay at your own level on here and engage with @ProfB only. Semi-literate wanker.

You never left DC, peering in, looking at my profile once a week and acting like the needy little man you are. Nice to see you still bite every time I address you...How's 'work' at the moment? Still ramping up? Lol.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

SILENCE! When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Take a week off DC and if I catch you back on here before then...I won't be held responsible for my actions. 

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You never left DC, peering in, looking at my profile once a week and acting like the needy little man you are. Nice to see you still bite every time I address you...How's 'work' at the moment? Still ramping up? Lol.

Alright, lads? Great to see you boys getting along again.

• Like 4