CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Western Hypocrisy...

Old Chap Raasclaat

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Although they have shat on the motorist for years now, it seems they are 'ramping up' (©️ @Dyslexic cnutcnut) their agenda against us. Imagine the future, if you're not driving some shitty battery powered pile of shit. £5 per mile please, insurance £50 a day, congestion charge £100 per day etc etc. 

I want Mayor Khan dead. 

@Dyslexic cnut? Are you just going to sit there while OCR pummels your sphincter with his black mamba and makes you his bitch?

Get your grubby Scouse mits out of the recycling bin and post something you bone idle fucking jet-set cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Dyslexic cnut? Are you just going to sit there while OCR pummels your sphincter with his black mamba and makes you his bitch?

Get your grubby Scouse mits out of the recycling bin and post something you bone idle fucking jet-set cunt.

I don't know what happened to him Eric, although undoubtedly a massively deluded cunt, with an interesting imagination, I miss our feud. Now I have to make do with arguing with that drunken idiot @Cunty BigBollox, if the daft cunt is sober enough to remember anything. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know what happened to him Eric, although undoubtedly a massively deluded cunt, with an interesting imagination, I miss our feud. Now I have to make do with arguing with that drunken idiot @Cunty BigBollox, if the daft cunt is sober enough to remember anything. 

He's an alright cunt. He turned up guns blazing and took what was thrown at him. Settled down and became accepted, then fucking disappears when he's halfway up the leaderboard. Daft cunt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's an alright cunt. He turned up guns blazing and took what was thrown at him. Settled down and became accepted, then fucking disappears when he's halfway up the leaderboard. Daft cunt. 

DC PMd me yesterday from the International Space Station. He’s on a 4 week all inclusive vacation with Musk and Bezos, both of whom he shared an apartment with at Space College. He said he will be back as soon as his latest fake interplanetary vaccine passport and PCR test certificate are beamed up to him. I’ve no reason to disbelieve him as he’s always been bang on the money previously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

DC PMd me yesterday from the International Space Station. He’s on a 4 week all inclusive vacation with Musk and Bezos, both of whom he shared an apartment with at Space College. He said he will be back as soon as his latest fake interplanetary vaccine passport and PCR test certificate are beamed up to him. I’ve no reason to disbelieve him as he’s always been bang on the money previously.

Yeh I know

On 16/03/2022 at 20:20, Roadkill said:

I drive a Prius, mate.

It means my genitals fell off upon purchase, but I just top it up by sticking my urinary straw into the fuel cap and having a piss. Never needed petrol for two years.

Fuck, you could be onto something here RK. With white cyder cheaper than petrol, getting a drunken wretch like Drew to piss in the fuel tank to top it up could be a real money saver. The obvious downside is you’d have to live next next to the pissed up cunt and his disgustingly disgraceful bungalow is some shitty inbred corner of Norfolk 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The free and totally democratic  paradise known as Ukraine, which the world has been told we must not criticise or even question in any way whatsoever, step aside in the queue for housing, school places, NHS treatment and all the other services which we mistakenly thought we were entitled to, just because we were paying through the nose for them all our working lives, two days ago banned almost every opposition party in the country, including the largest of them, the OPPF with 39 elected seats. 
Democracy in action? I thought it was only that evil Putin chap who did things like that? 

Not to worry, I’m sure Bono will sort it all out, next time he drops by for a singalong with the coked up, fake actor Zelensky puppet cunt, and his backing band of lizard people, sorry world leaders.

’Nostrovia’

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The free and totally democratic  paradise known as Ukraine, which the world has been told we must not criticise or even question in any way whatsoever, step aside in the queue for housing, school places, NHS treatment and all the other services which we mistakenly thought we were entitled to, just because we were paying through the nose for them all our working lives, two days ago banned almost every opposition party in the country, including the largest of them, the OPPF with 39 elected seats. 
Democracy in action? I thought it was only that evil Putin chap who did things like that? 

Not to worry, I’m sure Bono will sort it all out, next time he drops by for a singalong with the coked up, fake actor Zelensky puppet cunt, and his backing band of lizard people, sorry world leaders.

’Nostrovia’

Don’t be so negative, B. They are entitled to decrepit housing, phone appointments/endless queues for subpar treatments and freak school conditioning just like the rest of us.

See?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

’Nostrovia’

Inter arma enim silent leges bally baby...as old as war itself 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Inter arma enim silent leges bally baby...as old as war itself 

I watched a film last night that you would probably like. Set in Darndale, follows the misadventures of 4 friends who try to move up in the underworld. It's called 'Cardboard Gangsters'. 

And Kierston Wareing's in it.

Wouldn't be me thing atall Eric baby...I tend to watch a lot of comedy n period dramas ..warry stuff n divs fuckin each other over for a baggy of herb doesn't appeal to me ..addicts.. dealers and child molesters are all the same to me and deserve the shooting ditch.

56 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wouldn't be me thing atall Eric baby...I tend to watch a lot of comedy n period dramas ..warry stuff n divs fuckin each other over for a baggy of herb doesn't appeal to me ..addicts.. dealers and child molesters are all the same to me and deserve the shooting ditch.

I'd have to disagree Panzbaby. If you fuck a man over for a big enough baggy of herb, you pay your rent and bills for a year.

If you fuck a man over for the love of an imaginary friend sitting on a cloud, you get a nod of approval from the Kings in the old farmhouse. 

Either way you've painted a target on your back. Might as well get something more than an empty promise of heaven in return.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Also the title of a DS9 episode, which was perhaps the most interesting thing about DS9 ever, as it happens.

DS9: to boldly sit in the same place for seven seasons and listen to space hippies and snake people bitch at each other over a war that sounds like it would've been far more interesting to watch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

DS9: to boldly sit in the same place for seven seasons and listen to space hippies and snake people bitch at each other over a war that sounds like it would've been far more interesting to watch.

It did pull off one amazing and notable miracle... managing to slip the Ferengi past the Jewish mafia that control TV. 

The entire Ferengi race were a critique of the Jews that would have made a third reich propagandist proud.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It did pull off one amazing and notable miracle... managing to slip the Ferengi past the Jewish mafia that control TV. 

The entire Ferengi race were a critique of the Jews that would have made a third reich propagandist proud.

I always enjoyed the episodes where O'Brien was kidnapped and tortured in some horrific but creative way and the space battles, when they finally fucking started happening, were brilliant.

But its one of the most bloated Star Trek series in terms of pointless fucking filler. Mind you, Voyager was just around the corner and somehow managed to be even shitter despite the writers literally being forced to go back to the classic "monster of the week" concept with it due to the plot.

Either way it's still all golden compared to the new shite.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I always enjoyed the episodes where O'Brien was kidnapped and tortured in some horrific but creative way and the space battles, when they finally fucking started happening, were brilliant.

But its one of the most bloated Star Trek series in terms of pointless fucking filler. Mind you, Voyager was just around the corner and somehow managed to be even shitter despite the writers literally being forced to go back to the classic "monster of the week" concept with it due to the plot.

Either way it's still all golden compared to the new shite.

Voyager fucked me off with the black Vulcan. Box tick horsewank.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched a film last night that you would probably like. Set in Darndale, follows the misadventures of 4 friends who try to move up in the underworld. It's called 'Cardboard Gangsters'. 

And Kierston Wareing's in it.

I watched it last year Eric. Quite amusing, if only as a reminder how absolutely fucking retarded the Southern Irish are. PanzyBaby would get bored  with it about 5 mins in, as everyone he’s ever met fits that description (because of Brexit and the evil Brits) obviously.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I watched it last year Eric. Quite amusing, if only as a reminder how absolutely fucking retarded the Southern Irish are. PanzyBaby would get bored  with it about 5 mins in, as everyone he’s ever met fits that description (because of Brexit and the evil Brits) obviously.

Sez the self hating paddy in exile in the uk..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Childeharold, I see you peering in... I can't @ you and I can't be arsed to try and PM you... let's try another form of communication.

If you want me to ask @Mrs Roops to let you comment, dont log in for 7 years and I'll then know to ask her. A lot can happen in 7 years, you're death for example. Have a shit day and eat some shit. LOL.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Childeharold, I see you peering in... I can't @ you and I can't be arsed to try and PM you... let's try another form of communication.

If you want me to ask @Mrs Roops to let you comment, dont log in for 7 years and I'll then know to ask her. A lot can happen in 7 years, you're death for example. Have a shit day and eat some shit. LOL.

I told you we should have killed this cunt to death when we were asked to.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Am I the only one who is bored of this war? I'm tired of watching that midget Zelensky cunt walking around like some hard man in his green action man top, asking us for more weapons when we have no money. This isn't our war and Russia will stay the course, yes it's sad people are dying and innocents ending up dead but sadly that is war. Can we really afford to help bankroll this war that's been going on since 2014? How much money have Liz 'not worthy of' Truss and Kwazy Farteng allocated for this continued support? I bet it's more than half the amount they're borrowing to 'help us' with the crazy fuel bill the UK will rack up this winter (as opposed to a windfall tax on the cunt oil companies). 

We (not me) have taken in a lot of these Ukrainians who have fled the warzone and provided military support and equipment that must run into the billions, what else are we expected to do? Putin will turn off the Gas pipes this winter causing more chaos for most of Europe and why shouldn't he? This will end up in even more instability in the energy markets causing yet more borrowing and more cunts freezing to death (with Covid). Do we continue this support for potentially another 10 years? Nah, I say tell the comedian the monies ran out and to get on with himself...

Slavi Ukrani and fuck off. 

• Like 4