CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock vs. Smith

Last Cunt Standing

48 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Straight from the ghetto , more black on black violence .

Next year they will have black rappers shooting at each other.

This particular angle has been covered on the previous page, which you'd have seen had you bothered to read it.

Go away and join another site more fitting of your obvious limitations.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole fucking thing was a woke shitfest.  Now, I can't comment on his performance as the William's dad because I haven't seen the film and neither will I as I couldn't give a fuck about tennis nor whomever plays it, but it was a pound to a penny that Smith was gonna win the Oscar. I've seen, Power of the Dog. Fucking bored the shit out of me but Cumberbatch was superb so Smith's performance must have been brilliant (?) 

Cumberbatch is a fucking grade A cunt. Fucking woker than thou nauseating spastic. I’ve never watched anything he’s acted in and never will, but  he looks like a grade A cunt and that’s good enough for me.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You simply cannot go on stage and assault someone for the words they choose to use, they are words and that's all. Everyone knows Chris Rock takes the piss out of the wankers at awards shows, and if Will Smith couldn't handle it then he shouldn't have gone (or told the Mrs to stay at home). One things for sure... I could knock either one of these raasclaats out, with one punch from my massive hands.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I've noticed you're slowly morphing into Pen with each passing comment.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I've noticed you're slowly morphing into Pen with each passing comment.

What with Pen's 1894 move to Devon from its disgusting two-up-two-down terrace house in Crewe, I think I've finally debunked one of the greatest mysteries in British paranormal history:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_Hands

• Like 2

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole fucking thing was a woke shitfest.  Now, I can't comment on his performance as the William's dad because I haven't seen the film and neither will I as I couldn't give a fuck about tennis nor whomever plays it, but it was a pound to a penny that Smith was gonna win the Oscar. I've seen, Power of the Dog. Fucking bored the shit out of me but Cumberbatch was superb so Smith's performance must have been brilliant (?) 

You simply cannot go on stage and assault someone for the words they choose to use, they are words and that's all. Everyone knows Chris Rock takes the piss out of the wankers at awards shows, and if Will Smith couldn't handle it then he shouldn't have gone (or told the Mrs to stay at home). One things for sure... I could knock either one of these raasclaats out, with one punch from my massive hands.

I don't believe this is the case. Both are successful black comic actors at similar stages of their careers who it would appear may have a bit of previous, which makes me think Woke wasn't a factor and that it was a direct dig from Rock at Smith, despite his piss-taking reputation.

Smith's initial overreation was clearly from sheer anger borne from his wife's expression. I'm not sure even he could act quite that angrily, especially when he shouted from his seat. Nice slap too, perhaps learned from his Ali training days, aware punching someone's face or head with bare knuckles generally ends with a nasty hand injury.

• Like 1

f Will Smith couldn't handle it then he shouldn't have gone (or told the Mrs to stay at home)

Exactly. Instead of mincing up onto the stage and pathetically slapping the other cunt with a lot less force than a paralytic flid in a persistent vegetative state, he should have quietly whispered to his ET lookalike missus ‘Keep yer hair on luv, just go and wait in the car. I’ll be out in a couple of hours’.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What with Pen's 1894 move to Devon from its disgusting two-up-two-down terrace house in Crewe, I think I've finally debunked one of the greatest mysteries in British paranormal history:

Rather like MR James' The Signalman, you can bet "wearing an old British Rail guard's uniform" crops up frequently when witnessnes of the Hairy Hands recount their experiences of seeing the ghostly apparition.   

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't believe this is the case. Both are successful black comic actors at similar stages of their careers who it would appear may have a bit of previous, which makes me think Woke wasn't a factor and that it was a direct dig from Rock at Smith, despite his piss-taking reputation.

Smith's initial overreation was clearly from sheer anger borne from his wife's expression. I'm not sure even he could act quite that angrily, especially when he shouted from his seat. Nice slap too, perhaps learned from his Ali training days, aware punching someone's face or head with bare knuckles generally ends with a nasty hand injury.

not sure if he could act quite that angrily 

He won an oscar so I'd expect anger would be a piece of piss. 

As for not punching, I'd recommend the palm of the hand driven smartly to the bridge of an opponent's nose. But I think this would be a bit extreme. I know Rock's an annoying gobshite but still .......

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your cock must have looked really small in dem der massive hands mon,  Raaaaaaaaaasclat, me old mate.

I say we enclose all of Hollywood within a giant mirror-tinted dome, so we can see in, but they can't see out. Cut all telecommunications signals and encircle it with minefields to prevent the craftier ones tunneling out. A live feed of the situation would be broadcast 24 hours a day via drone mounted thermal-vision capable cameras - I'll be generous and give them a week before they start killing each other - maybe longer if the producers and directors can convince the minimum wage service industry workers that sucking their cocks is still a valid path to fame.

I can't be sure, but I predict that after the first few killings the remaining population will either split into two major factions - the wealthy and the poor - or completely fracture into countless warring tribal communities founded around the various social and political ideologies of the before times.

Either way, it'll probably be the most interesting thing to come out of the shit hole for at least 25 years. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I am guessing that you are now unemployed and thus sitting at home spending your time swilling down litre after litre of Frosty Jack and ranting in your drunken stupour .. what a waste! what a waste!

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I am now on my way to Norwich and due to arrive at 1245 .. do you want to meet me at the station to say hello and have a coffee?

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This is one of my worst nightmares Wolfie, had a nightmare last night about the Beast of Bodmin to add to my woes. If I end up half as bad as that freak, for the good of humanity, the corner and everything else please kill me. 

15 hours ago, Arnold said:

Your cock must have looked really small in dem der massive hands mon,  Raaaaaaaaaasclat, me old mate.

Nah, still need two hands to manoeuvre my schlong old chap, however I'm sure I'm only second to @Dead Penelope in the long schlong stakes. How you getting on, and how are you finding life on the corner?

10 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I am now on my way to Norwich and due to arrive at 1245 .. do you want to meet me at the station to say hello and have a coffee?

Should the need arise, which lavatory at the train station would you choose?

It’s hard to know which choice would cause the most panic, when you rushed in and unleashed the monster to syphon the python.

• Like 1