CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belfast Election Victory For Union !

pegleg

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Welsh have been known to drown in saliva during pronunciation.

I’m not a big fan of her Eric but I’d draw the line at gobbing on her, even if I couldn’t understand her pious, self important ramblings (which would be easier to audibly tolerate actually).

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 10/05/2022 at 20:32, ProfB said:

She ignored you. I'd not dare say that to Mrs Roots.

Roops is cool. Will bide her time until I am in a weakened position or present an unsubstantiated fact, then will strike, with both stingers.

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve spelled ‘an irritating, smug, ridiculously self superior, long past its best by date, fucking cunt’ wrong.

Do you actually hate her? I think I do sometimes, when her ego reaches critical mass and I lose my shit with her. Deep down I quite like her. If I was stranded on a desert island with her, I would happily share with her any coconuts I managed to kill. And I would only eat her as a last resort.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you actually hate her? I think I do sometimes, when her ego reaches critical mass and I lose my shit with her. Deep down I quite like her. If I was stranded on a desert island with her, I would happily share with her any coconuts I managed to kill. And I would only eat her as a last resort.

You've gone way too far here Eric. At best she makes good chum for a makeshift fishing setup.

@Mrs Roops you're trending

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From what I've heard from her in regards to you the feeling is mutual. At least for now.

Some other cunts, I'm not even sure who they actually are because the situation was too cringe for me to want to pry any further after she gave me the basic introduction, I'd say she's justified in keeping at arms length.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I certainly wasn't a fan for at least five years, I wouldn't go as far to say that I wanted her dead, but I certainly wouldn't have shed any tears if she'd have lost a foot.

Nowadays I quite like her, she can be pretty funny at times and as an arrogant fucking pig myself, it would be hypocritical of me to slate her for her serious case of knowitallism. 

Her moderation is a lot better now as well, she'll still get out the testicle vice when needed, but she is definitely a lot more laid back in comparison to a few years back. Also, I love the fact that she has had The Judge frothing at the mouth from behind the muzzle she's kept on him for well over a year.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2022 at 02:31, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fun fact bally baby..in 7 and a bit years Catholics will dominate every social demographic in norn iron..and anyway ill just happily watch the antics of yer brethren as they wriggle on the hook they made for themselves...Best thing they can do is refuse to form a government over tescos sausage n marks n sparks sandwiches...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Auschwitz style death camps for the Catholics should take care of that. While they're at it, might as well chuck the proddys in for good measure then round up the silly cunts in the south 

Have you missed me panzy?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you actually hate her?

Of course not Eric. I may be a thicko (her words) but even I’m smart enough to see that the poor creature needs help, not hate. I’ve actually felt a bit of a stiffie more than once, imagining her in a strait jacket, bottomless and wearing a Covid face nappy with I❤️KB printed on it. I bet Eddie’s had very similar wet dreams.

Apart from those rare occasions yes I can’t stand the obnoxious fucking hag.

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Auschwitz style death camps for the Catholics should take care of that. While they're at it, might as well chuck the proddys in for good measure then round up the silly cunts in the south 

Have you missed me panzy?

Course I missed ya sputters baby..withers also pined yer absence..he says yer a grass ..a supergrass even...dangerous accusations to be throwin around..what's he on about..can't seem to get to the bottom of it atall.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Her moderation is a lot better now as well,

Hitler, Stalin, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot etc. etc. all became much more loved and appreciated too, when it became apparent that they weren’t really tyrants, just cleverer, morally and genetically superior, undeniably better looking and totally selfless and consistent in everything they did for their ‘thicko’ subjects.

She’s imo right up there with the great Hillary Clinton  (who along with Bill might possibly have killed more people than all the aforementioned tyrants put together), not even including the sacrificed babies they’ve eaten, or the multiple daily adrenochrome shots needed  just to keep the lizard people alive.

Apart from that the Roopsfuhrer seems OK really. I’m on the fence.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Of course not Eric. I may be a thicko (her words) but even I’m smart enough to see that the poor creature needs help, not hate. I’ve actually felt a bit of a stiffie more than once, imagining her in a strait jacket, bottomless and wearing a Covid face nappy with I❤️KB printed on it. I bet Eddie’s had very similar wet dreams.

Apart from those rare occasions yes I can’t stand the obnoxious fucking hag.

If you fancy your chances, now might be the time. Things seem to have cooled down a bit between her and Eddie. It was only a matter of time before someone noticed she was coming home smelling of Reggae Reggae Sauce.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you fancy your chances, now might be the time. Things seem to have cooled down a bit between her and Eddie. It was only a matter of time before someone noticed she was coming home smelling of Reggae Reggae Sauce.

As I’ve mentioned on here before Eric, I’ve been married 3 times and the only 3 times in my life I’ve ever been genuinely happy was on the actual day that I left them. Even the post marital fun and games trying to get more of our mutual friends convinced that she was a cunt and I was still the good guy they thought I was, didn’t come close to the buzz on walking out day. 
I don’t think I can be arsed with all the shenanigans again, but as she undoubtedly hates me I might just buy her a house and skip all the time wasting.

Jim Davidson wasn’t a cunt.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Also, I love the fact that she has had The Judge frothing at the mouth from behind the muzzle she's kept on him for well over a year.

Of course you do you sycophantic, arsecrawling little poodle. Internet cocksucking at it’s best.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Hitler, Stalin, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot etc. etc. all became much more loved and appreciated too, when it became apparent that they weren’t really tyrants, just cleverer, morally and genetically superior, undeniably better looking and totally selfless and consistent in everything they did for their ‘thicko’ subjects.

She’s imo right up there with the great Hillary Clinton  (who along with Bill might possibly have killed more people than all the aforementioned tyrants put together), not even including the sacrificed babies they’ve eaten, or the multiple daily adrenochrome shots needed  just to keep the lizard people alive.

Apart from that the Roopsfuhrer seems OK really. I’m on the fence.

I’m not. The skank ratess rip recently coolered me, again, for fuck all. I genuinely wish vulval impetigo on her and that she tears her inflamed itching labia off trying to alleviate matters. Then dies.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not. The skank ratess rip recently coolered me, again, for fuck all. I genuinely wish vulval impetigo on her and that she tears her inflamed itching labia off trying to alleviate matters. Then dies.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm open to re-establishing communications with you. I'll really try and be nice.

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm open to re-establishing communications with you. I'll really try and be nice.

You can negotiate the terms of your surrender with my manager @Old Chap Raasclaat. Leave it until next Thursday. He’s in Port-au-Prince sampling a new batch of voodoo death resin.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

🤗

Fetch boy! Go fetch that stick………,good boy……..fuck me, you’re looking a bit flea ridden these days. About time Mr Roops took you to the vet innit?

On 13/05/2022 at 17:40, PANZER MURPHY said:

Course I missed ya sputters baby..withers also pined yer absence..he says yer a grass ..a supergrass even...dangerous accusations to be throwin around..what's he on about..can't seem to get to the bottom of it atall.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If I actually grassed on the goose bothering fucker, I'd be the first to proudly admit it. Apparently, the real reason for his 6 month stint in chokey was sheer administrative incompetence by @Mrs Roops in the "Petrol Station Cunts" thread. Whatever the real reason for his absence, I couldn't give a fuck. I'm just glad he was fucked off but gutted he's not dead as we all hoped.