CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who clean and repair their cars every cunting weekend

Neil

Can't  be fucking arsed wasting my fucking time cleaning them, take it to the box heads once a month for 4 quid and get on with your life. As for working on them you can get fucked. These cunts that spend their spare time under the bonnet need fucking shooting. Every fucking weekend they're there covered in oil and shite and never seem to just drive the cunting thing. If you don't work hard enough to buy something decent that won't keep letting you down then that's your fault. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Can't  be fucking arsed wasting my fucking time cleaning them, take it to the box heads once a month for 4 quid and get on with your life. As for working on them you can get fucked. These cunts that spend their spare time under the bonnet need fucking shooting. Every fucking weekend they're there covered in oil and shite and never seem to just drive the cunting thing. If you don't work hard enough to buy something decent that won't keep letting you down then that's your fault. 

I have to spend time under the bonnet Neil. Ford, Volvo and VW don't fit inner wing mounted machine guns as standard, or even offer them as an option. Propane flamethrower bars under the sills would be nice too.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to spend time under the bonnet Neil. Ford, Volvo and VW don't fit inner wing mounted machine guns as standard, or even offer them as an option. Propane flamethrower bars under the sills would be nice too.

Yes, especially if steel side steps are fitted over them.  You can bbq jerk chicken on them, as you travel.  That's what Eddie does anyway.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, especially if steel side steps are fitted over them.  You can bbq jerk chicken on them, as you travel.  That's what Eddie does anyway.

A company in South Africa started fitting sill flamethrowers during the 80s-90s as a response to all the violent car-jackings in the darkie areas. I think they were outlawed shortly after they had proved quite effective at incinerating the miscreants.

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And obviously, reported for racism. And furthermore.. 'a rook in Levi's' was one of the cruellest comments I've seen aimed at a member of an oppressed minority. 

Apologise to the spook at your earliest convenience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And obviously, reported for racism. And furthermore.. 'a rook in Levi's' was one of the cruellest comments I've seen aimed at a member of an oppressed minority. 

Apologise to the spook at your earliest convenience.

Cruellest comments?!! I haven't even started when it comes to @Eddie I have saved some good ones that I was going to use on Stubby The Grass, but he's  gone into hiding.  Fesses aviaires indeed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Well you shouldn’t live on a council estate.

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well you shouldn’t live on a council estate.

Far from it 'ol son, I live very comfortably in a well tended bungalow in a small village, yes with neighbours but fields front and back. I've lived here for 37 years and hardly know any of the cunts in the vicinity which suits me fucking fine. I just happen to hate cleaning cars and fucking despair seeing 'petrol heads' always under tyhe fucking bonnet. Everone around me can afford a decent set of wheels so no cunt has to repair theirs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Far from it 'ol son, I live very comfortably in a well tended bungalow in a small village, yes with neighbours but fields front and back. I've lived here for 37 years and hardly know any of the cunts in the vicinity which suits me fucking fine. I just happen to hate cleaning cars and fucking despair seeing 'petrol heads' always under tyhe fucking bonnet. Everone around me can afford a decent set of wheels so no cunt has to repair theirs.

Fair play to you. I certainly couldn't be asked to work on a Bedford Rascal, with your sort of money. Well not when there are cunts like Eddie to do it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Never explain this shit. Especially not to Eddie or Frank.

I've got an ancient water blaster in the shed (it probably needs some new o rings, I wonder if I could find someone that charges £40 an hour to replace them?) that hasn't been touched in over a decade since Norfolk was overrun with Poles that were born with sponges for hands. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've got an ancient water blaster in the shed (it probably needs some new o rings, I wonder if I could find someone that charges £40 an hour to replace them?) that hasn't been touched in over a decade since Norfolk was overrun with Poles that were born with sponges for hands. 

JohnnySaucePants likes this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was lucky to escape a beating from Johnny and his friends. I doubt I could have handled a 3 pronged assault from an imaginary estate agent, a 62 year old female lawyer and a failed hairdresser.

You think that was bad? I almost had my entire Corner reputation ruined by him in a vicious smear campaign designed to prove that I was a plagiarist.

I only managed to survive by the skin of my teeth due to a technicality, in that the nomination by JSP that I had allegedly nicked from another site was posted by myself on here a mere twenty six weeks earlier.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read, years ago, when Mandela's government were in power and crime rocketed (bit like Londinium) about some white South Africans who were getting pissed off with carjacking fitting up their cars with side mounted flame throwers to toast any cunt who tries to rip the doors open. I'm gonna look and see if there's any vid out there.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read, years ago, when Mandela's government were in power and crime rocketed (bit like Londinium) about some white South Africans who were getting pissed off with carjacking fitting up their cars with side mounted flame throwers to toast any cunt who tries to rip the doors open. I'm gonna look and see if there's any vid out there.

Here's one

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A company in South Africa started fitting sill flamethrowers during the 80s-90s as a response to all the violent car-jackings in the darkie areas. I think they were outlawed shortly after they had proved quite effective at incinerating the miscreants.

I remember that Eric. There was quite an outcry when they were banned but they quickly got used to the old way of pulling over, chucking the spare tire over the perps shoulders and setting the Cunt ablaze, before wishing him a ‘Gid night ma frind’ and continuing merrily on their way.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You think that was bad? I almost had my entire Corner reputation ruined by him in a vicious smear campaign designed to prove that I was a plagiarist.

I only managed to survive by the skin of my teeth due to a technicality, in that the nomination by JSP that I had allegedly nicked from another site was posted by myself on here a mere twenty six weeks earlier.

Is he still using my avatar and username on that 'BANGIN TUNES' faggot website? It was either him or one of his cronies on there. Obsessed little tong fondling cunt.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here's one

Fucking spooky (no pun intended) or what?

’It looks like a James Bond movie’ she said. The cunt standing beside the car after the flames die down is a fucking ringer for the new Bond.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes I know about the flamethrower thing. I described it in detail a few posts ago.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I remember that Eric. There was quite an outcry when they were banned but they quickly got used to the old way of pulling over, chucking the spare tire over the perps shoulders and setting the Cunt ablaze, before wishing him a ‘Gid night ma frind’ and continuing merrily on their way.

'Gid night ma frind!' No Billy, that's Noo Zealand. 'Rimimber git yor viccinitions'. 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry Eric. I didn't look at the earlier posts. Notice on my video, the female passenger was bleck and the perpetrator was white. 

I saw that video on the news, a long time ago. There was also a design and working version of a scythe blade that shot out from under the car. I don't think 'Tomorrow's World' featured it.