CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually, in Ed's case, that aint so. He is a  50/50 sort of skidmark colour. Just looking at the cunt makes me heave.

Off course..I'm actually mixed race myself Scrote, but i identify as half-caste.

77 Brigade go fuck yourselves.

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm a sick fuck RK, i'm loving winding the silly bint up..

I bet her red pubes are on fire.

Behave, so full of bluster and contradictions you even mugged yourself. You were clearly overwrought. A lifetime's trade where decision making is limited to choosing whether to move a brush upwards or downwards has eroded your critical thinking abilities.

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I don't identify as a decorator anymore, she is behind the eight ball here Ed.

Fend's Railing Refurbishment Co it is then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Behave, so full of bluster and contradictions you even mugged yourself. You were clearly overwrought. A lifetime's trade where decision making is limited to choosing whether to move a brush upwards or downwards has eroded your critical thinking abilities.

Savage.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you say so old girl.

On 23/05/2022 at 03:30, Eric Cuntman said:

I would fuck the shit out of that. Even if my nob looked like Homer Simpson's uranium rod afterwards. Are there any on eBay yet?

I'm looking to house a pair of Ukrainian girls who could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

I'm not bothered if they're ugly as fuck, but at almost 2 quid a litre I just need them to siphon petrol out of parked cars  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm looking to house a pair of Ukrainian girls who could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

I'm not bothered if they're ugly as fuck, but at almost 2 quid a litre I just need them to siphon petrol out of parked cars  

As an added bonus, Stubby, their knickers are so wet you can nurse injured newts back to health in them. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Newts vs Slavic fanny batter. A catchy phd if ever there was.

Could to be feasible. It's damp, warm and humid.  

If Barking Toads are possible, beef curtain palmates is a go. 

I can see a 25K a year grant in this for you, Pecker. Pick your 'habitats' well and you're on a winner, even if the science is shit. 

Just now, Goober said:

I can see a 25K a year grant in this for you, Pecker. Pick your 'habitats' well and you're on a winner, even if the science is shit. 

Barking and Romford or because it goes ‘woof?’

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Deep fried newt in Slavic Fanny batter with chips please. Mmmm.

All reptiles and amphibians are protected by law you heathen cunt. If you insist on cooking with minge sauce at least make if a fish dish to disguise the taste. Ask @Eddie; he always has some pickled herring and rotten shark before removing roops knickers for a chow down 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

I genuinely can’t think of an institution who would fund such a project but let me know if you do, it’s worth a shot. However, I’ll draw the line at shoving a great crested up my arsehole in the name of scientific research. Punkers is your man for small mammal cavity experiments and no doubt keeps a record of his disgusting behavior 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I genuinely can’t think of an institution who would fund such a project but let me know if you do, it’s worth a shot. However, I’ll draw the line at shoving a great crested up my arsehole in the name of scientific research. Punkers is your man for small mammal cavity experiments and no doubt keeps a record of his disgusting behavior 

Small mammal? 

Are you sure you're an ecologist? 

Pick any former polytechnic, get some women's rights group involved and they'll be throwing money at you. 

Women's bits as amphibian habitats, game on. It's more interesting than the usual yeast stories. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Small mammal? 

Pick any former polytechnic, get some women's rights group involved and they'll be throwing money at you. 

Women's bits as amphibian habitats, game on. It's more interesting than the usual yeast stories. 

It would make the chat mag stories more interesting - My Fanny Iguana Stole My Ovaries.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Small mammal? 

Newts of course use external fertilization, passing a sperm sack to the female who then stuffs it up her own newt fanny. I genuinely shudder for the consequences if a particularly virile male newt and a baby shiting ultra fertile council estate type slag were put together 

This science fiction classic might become reality 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_with_the_Newts

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Newts of course use external fertilization, passing a sperm sack to the female who then stuffs it up her own newt fanny. I genuinely shudder for the consequences if a particularly virile male newt and a baby shiting ultra fertile council estate type slag were put together 

This science fiction classic might become reality 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_with_the_Newts

Chavnewt apocalypse.