CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

• 1 month later...

In the midst of a ‘global energy crisis’ 😂 mashed potato brain Joe Bidens ‘totally legitimate and totally not fraudulently elected’ administration, this week sold 5 million barrels of US oil to CHINA. Putins fault obviously. 
And also in the midst of a global food shortage the WEF puppet PM in the Netherlands has told protesting farmers that up to 50% of them will not be permitted to continue farming because of phoney EU regulations to reduce nitrogen in the soil. You’ve probably been shocked to see on the news tens of thousands of Dutch farmers taking to the motorways in their tractors, paralysing the country, and spraying manure over government buildings? Howabout Dutch police firing live rounds at a farmer in a tractor who was clearly driving away from them. No? You didn’t see any of that? That’ll be because the fake news cunts are pretending it never happened. 
See any similarities with the past 2 and a half years of the fake news ignoring huge anti lockdown protests and pushing the government agenda?

Wake up you Cunts while you still can.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In the midst of a ‘global energy crisis’ 😂 mashed potato brain Joe Bidens ‘totally legitimate and totally not fraudulently elected’ administration, this week sold 5 million barrels of US oil to CHINA. Putins fault obviously. 
And also in the midst of a global food shortage the WEF puppet PM in the Netherlands has told protesting farmers that up to 50% of them will not be permitted to continue farming because of phoney EU regulations to reduce nitrogen in the soil. You’ve probably been shocked to see on the news tens of thousands of Dutch farmers taking to the motorways in their tractors, paralysing the country, and spraying manure over government buildings? Howabout Dutch police firing live rounds at a farmer in a tractor who was clearly driving away from them. No? You didn’t see any of that? That’ll be because the fake news cunts are pretending it never happened. 
See any similarities with the past 2 and a half years of the fake news ignoring huge anti lockdown protests and pushing the government agenda?

Old wanker must keep slope sponsors happy. And I very much doubt there will be any justice done in that respect. The commies have wormed their way into US business and politics big way. They are seriously fucked.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All what you said there Bill is just the tip of the melting iceberg...but never mind the delta variant sleepers will get more omicron as this attack on the world's population gets more savage. Thicko's are bringing in tyranny at an alarming rate...but on a lighter note, i was glad to see the Georgia guide stones got a pummeling.

• Like 1

At this rate aluminium will become a rare earth metal...

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Naturally, the usual caveats apply...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Considering I made up the figures I quoted, loosely based on something I remembered reading or hearing  a week or so ago...Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not. 

I see the good people of Sri Lanka have the right idea... going through similar (but worse) shit than we are, the people (where the true power lies) decided not to take anymore. They've stormed the presidential palace and the prime ministers residence and burnt down the latter. Both President and Prime Minister have said they'll resign... Why haven't we got the bollocks to do this kind of shit? 

Most people will simply moan about it down the pub, or have a go slow on the fucking motorway... what kind of cunt thought protesting about fuel costs whilst burning fuel was a good idea? It appears the great British public have lost their bottle, dumbed down with social media and their 7 jabs floating around their bodies. 

C'mon lets get them. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I see the good people of Sri Lanka have the right idea... going through similar (but worse) shit than we are, the people (where the true power lies) decided not to take anymore. They've stormed the presidential palace and the prime ministers residence and burnt down the latter. Both President and Prime Minister have said they'll resign... Why haven't we got the bollocks to do this kind of shit? 

Most people will simply moan about it down the pub, or have a go slow on the fucking motorway... what kind of cunt thought protesting about fuel costs whilst burning fuel was a good idea? It appears the great British public have lost their bottle, dumbed down with social media and their 7 jabs floating around their bodies. 

C'mon lets get them. 

Great to watch some justice done to the cunts who dropped the country in the shit with excessive debt. May it serve future leaders a good lesson on how the heads will roll when they fuck things up.

The idea of going full organic food production overnight has not helped the matters. They are facing massive shortages in farming output and the mobs are getting very peckish now.

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Great to watch some justice done to the cunts who dropped the country in the shit with excessive debt. May it serve future leaders a good lesson on how the heads will roll when they fuck things up.

The idea of going full organic food production overnight has not helped the matters. They are facing massive shortages in farming output and the mobs are getting very peckish now.

What…hungry kangaroos?

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

C'mon lets get them. 

?? nobody on CC are capable. Most haven't got the energy to faint.

50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

?? nobody on CC are capable. Most haven't got the energy to faint.

You may be right, you Goose shagging cunt. If there's one good thing about the French, it's that they don't take half as much shit as us and they know how to protest and get their message heard. I really don't get the mentality most here have, it's like standing there whilst shit is flung at you, and not moving out of the way. 

I'm seriously considering spending half my time away and having a better quality of life, do you have any recommendations? In your beloved France for example. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You may be right, you Goose shagging cunt. If there's one good thing about the French, it's that they don't take half as much shit as us and they know how to protest and get their message heard. I really don't get the mentality most here have, it's like standing there whilst shit is flung at you, and not moving out of the way. 

I'm seriously considering spending half my time away and having a better quality of life, do you have any recommendations? In your beloved France for example. 

You must be joking. We are working flat out, sending your type across the channel!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Naturally, the usual caveats apply...

Surely you must realise by now, that any credibility you thought you had, never really existed. Take a break and consider wether you should carry on with your foolishness or not.

💉💉💉💉💉🤣

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The banlieues rouges spring to mind.

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hi there 👑 Billy - are you enjoying the heatwave?

Love ProfB xxx

I’m loving it ProfB. I’ve been sunbathing all afternoon in my thong at the park. I look so great that loads of women have been staring at me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Surely you must realise by now, that any credibility you thought you had, never really existed. Take a break and consider wether you should carry on with your foolishness or not.

💉💉💉💉💉🤣

Desperate, what a strange little man you've become, Billy.

On 10/07/2022 at 08:17, Mrs Roops said:

Less rare than Dutch beef I’ll bet. Another coincidence that a lot of Dutch livestock farmers are about to be put out of business  to ‘save the planet’ by the government minister who’s brother in law owns ‘Picnic’ an anti meat/WEF supermarket chain which last year received a €600m investment from guess who?

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.🤣

Billy Boy just keeps popping up again in all these conspiracy stories for some weird reason.

The good news is that a large ‘Picnic’ superstore was burned to the ground last night, so the cunts treachery isn’t going unnoticed.

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One could be forgiven as to which "Billy Boy" you refer to...

@King Billy has a point though Mrs Roops. Why in your opinion has multi billionaire Bill Gates bought up so much land in America, isn't he is now the biggest land owner there? What's he planning, and why after making so much money is he getting involved in funding all sorts of shite? Bill Gates is a cunt most sinister, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy has a point though Mrs Roops. Why in your opinion has multi billionaire Bill Gates bought up so much land in America, isn't he is now the biggest land owner there? What's he planning, and why after making so much money is he getting involved in funding all sorts of shite? Bill Gates is a cunt most sinister, wouldn't you agree?

KB has no point except to parade a non-existent insight that he merely copies from the Slackjaw News Service. Even though he repeatedly dives head-first into a vat of dried egg-powder he still persists which itself gives an insight into his critical thinking abilities, but I digress...

To answer your question, I believe Gates owns about a quarter million acres of farmland, which whilst impressive, pales into insignificance compared to the major land-owning concerns. Ted Turner for example owns in excess of two and half million acres and its not unknown for Australian sheep stations to own in excess of two million acres. In the land-owning stakes Gates is a minor league player. Now, if you want me to play the conspiracy game I'd imagine Gates is buying up land and other green-wash investments as a hedge against increasingly stringent carbon offset rules and to mitigate against potential tax liabilities especially taxation linked to climate change.