CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

On 28/05/2022 at 01:20, Carl Sway said:

Who wants to be thought of as mental? I'm just a bloke who likes a classic film.

I’d recommend ‘The Jerk’. If you haven’t seen it, it’s about a bloke like you but quite a bit smarter.

On 28/05/2022 at 09:56, Mrs Roops said:

I previously mentioned that I declined a foetal reduction - that was my personal choice. Here's a 'photo taken on 23rd January 2017 of former president Trump signing the executive order which withdrew funding from from all public and third sector agencies that provided abortion health care, witnessed by earnest and smug looking wealthy people who were the architects of the order. Do you see the problem?

5051.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

He looks great. And I bet there’s quite a few people who’ll be very happy he did sign it, when they’re old enough to understand the advantages that being born gave them, as opposed to being murdered before that important milestone in their lives.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

He looks great. And I bet there’s quite a few people who’ll be very happy he did sign it, when they’re old enough to understand the advantages that being born gave them, as opposed to being murdered before that important milestone in their lives.

Election-wise it was a dumb move as women, especially black women, carried Biden over the finish line.

On 28/05/2022 at 19:31, Earl of Punkape said:

The real problem with abortion or murder is that it is committed almost exclusively by women who aren’t married and regard sex as a recreational pursuit.

Abstinence from pre-marital sex should be enforced and abortion re criminalised.

Women would then have more self respect and dignity.

Abortion clinics could then be turned into nurseries.

This kind of thinking would also re criminalise homosexuality, so that’s you fucked.

Again.

16 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Brilliant. There could be a sequel, inspired by you, entitled 'The Jerk-off'.

Hey Carl, I know you've added me to your 'Do Not Reply To' list, but I've got a software issue and I was hoping you may be able to assist.

LOL.

• Like 1