CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He probably takes it as a compliment. What I'm really saying is that he's just as hysterical and easily led as the regular "sheeple" he likes to look down on, he just follows the other side of the spectrum.

Imagine him saying the opposite of everything he posts - he's literally a reverse image of everything that's trendy for dyed haired poofs to get hysterical over on social media.

It must be scary for him to live in such a world, but he'd never admit it because that would make him a fairy.

Wot he said.

• Like 1

The 2nd Amendment argument is complete bollocks. It was brought into the constitution through the fear of a standing, professional Federal army, which did not exist. The idea was to make every citizen a soldier, capable of mobilising at short notice into a militia/Yeomanry ostensibly to protect the individual towns/cities/states against Government tyranny. Aside from the fact that these chaps were toting muskets in the 18th century, there is now a professional standing US Military. The fact remains, while the gun lobby and NRA throw millions at the Republican Party, corrupt self-interest politicians are always going to vote down serious gun reform, dead kids or otherwise. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re the best on here. We should arrange a round of golf soon.

Fuck me, Bill. Sinn Fein have put the fear of the Holy Spirit into you haven’t they? Snuggling up to a Catholic…I never thought I’d see the day. It maybe time to change your name/avatar and burn your bowler hat & sash.

On 25/05/2022 at 22:35, Ape™️ said:

I’ve lost track of how many American presidents I’ve heard condemning these all-too-frequent events, but nothing ever changes. The most powerful man in the world is still, it seems, beholden to the red-neck wankers of the NRA. It’s fucking ridiculous how the tail wags the dog in the land of the free.

Then you clearly have precious little knowledge of how the American system of government works. Fuck off until you do.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Ooh, but I wanted to be Number Six!

Bollocks to that. Spending fuck knows how long trapped in Wales with a pack of spaced out wankers. Then spend the next twenty years being outsmarted by lieutenant Columbo. 

He didn't even get to keep the original Lotus 7.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks to that. Spending fuck knows how long trapped in Wales with a pack of spaced out wankers. Then spend the next twenty years being outsmarted by lieutenant Columbo. 

He didn't even get to keep the original Lotus 7.

I'd be happy with a half-decent pushbike. Ye get me, kidda?

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The idea was to make every citizen a soldier, capable of mobilising at short notice into a militia/Yeomanry ostensibly to protect the individual towns/cities/states against Government tyranny.

Correct. But ask any yank what it means and they don't have a fucking clue. What nation of cunts. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Correct. But ask any yank what it means and they don't have a fucking clue. What nation of cunts. 

Where have you been you amphibian abusing cunt? I've had 2 lots of collared dove chicks born in the wisteria outside my back door. The fucking lawn needs mowing but I'm not firing up the lawnmower until she's gone and won't get scared. Is the little slut likely to have a third lot?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where have you been you amphibian abusing cunt? I've had 2 lots of collared dove chicks born in the wisteria outside my back door. The fucking lawn needs mowing but I'm not firing up the lawnmower until she's gone and won't get scared. Is the little slut likely to have a third lot?

They're breeders alright; they have more offspring than a mixed raced council estate scummer on benefits. It's only May so they're likely to keep going- I've seen one trying to build a next in November before...

On the nature front, we rehomed a pair of hedgehogs last month to complement our native population. Some are clearly still around as their shits are common place on my mowed lawn. If the cost of living keeps going through the roof I'll have something to feed the kids this winter as I know where the prickly twats hibernate. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m out of pellets for my Woodpigeons. Any recommendations? The local Gun shop has closed down post-covid.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m out of pellets for my Woodpigeons. Any recommendations? The local Gun shop has closed down post-covid.

If you plan to eat them (and you should) don't use the lead ones unless you what to either shatter your teeth our ingest tiny lead particles. Best to strangle them or use a bow and arrow. 

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'd have thought you would've been a dab hand with a Black Widow, Eric. A stone to the head will sort them out, and if you miss you might get the added bonus of smashing some paedo's window, which funnily enough is exactly what I did when I was 13. Luckily he was too busy picking shards of glass out of his noncey beard to rattle my backbone in retaliation.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd have thought you would've been a dab hand with a Black Widow, Eric. A stone to the head will sort them out, and if you miss you might get the added bonus of smashing some paedo's window, which funnily enough is exactly what I did when I was 13. Luckily he was too busy picking shards of glass out of his noncey beard to rattle my backbone in retaliation.

He's not Eric. The real Eric is available during office hours on: 976-CUNTMAN. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's not Eric. The real Eric is available during office hours on: 976-CUNTMAN. 

I'd like to lie and say that I intentionally misquoted in imitation of Frank's hilarious trademark. Unfortunately the truth is I'm just a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Adult abortion then?

Pen is at least 390 years old, so he’s had a good innings, and  if that’s not enough there’s also his massive hideous deformity which should be enough to rubber stamp the procedure. And anyway I’m only against human abortion, so he’s not really relevant.