CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queenies Jubilee Party

Neil

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know, ape. I'm watching this thing and I'm completely beside myself. The palace looks like some gaudy Vegas set, there's blacks everywhere, and I feel sick. 

I’m a little disappointed if I’m honest. I never had you down as a racist cunt. Don’t get me wrong, I have always considered you to be a fucking stupid fucking cunt, but I thought the playing-to-the-cheap-seats racist stuff was above you. Kill yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m a little disappointed if I’m honest. I never had you down as a racist cunt. Don’t get me wrong, I have always considered you to be a fucking stupid fucking cunt, but I thought the playing-to-the-cheap-seats racist stuff was above you. Kill yourself.

It's ameturish.

I don't peddle racism to the cheap seats. I sell it to the cunts in the expensive ones.

• Like 2

Just now, Ape™️ said:

He's so desperate, he'll jump on any bandwagon. I listened to the genius that is Vangelis the other day and couldn't ignore @Frank befouling his legacy by continuing to use his picture as his avatar. I'll bump into Frank one day and beat him to death with Vangelis' wig. That'll teach the daft wig wearing cunt. 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut your clueless fucking mouth, Neil. 

Frank, the silverfish feasting on your corrugated ballsack have greater contributions to make here. Opinions from you are better shared with your dead butterfly collection. Mad cunt. 

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Italics for emphasis? You dense little fuck.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought I read you saying you lived/ studied in South London the other day Eric, that and your enjoyment of 'da herb', I can't help but think you could be an undercover black Rasta?

You're sort of right. I was black for a while when I was @Witheredscrote's Nigerian house-boy in 2016. But I jacked it in when he dismissed me for lubricating the wrong end of a goose.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Gays like them. Utter fucking sphincter nibblers strive to emulate their bass riffs. You sad sack of ring gravy shitcunt.

I suspect an idiot like you would struggle to get a note out of even a tin whistle, since your first reaction upon being handed one would no doubt be to shove it up your arse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is a typical country village. We don't have blokes fighting round here I'll have you know. Sheep buggering yes. Blokes fighting, no. 

You can't really blame them for buggering sheep....., especially when you see the state of the women in the village. Don't thank me Gypps, it was a pleasure.

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I never had you down as a cunt who generated their own opinions. Well done. Now try and have an opinion that isn't stupendously fucking boring, you dozy spastic. Oh, good morning, Ape.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I tell you what I'm wondering, why 78% of the British population still supports a medieval institution when most of the civilised world has recognised that supreme power held by an inbred, tiny monarchy is utterly fucking ridiculous. 

I'd rather a freely elected, black UK president than some privileged German cunt as head of state, who wields power purely because she was spunked out of the bollocks of another overly privileged German cunt.

Shove your Union Jack up your fucking arse, you flag waving, utter fucking imbecile.

Be careful for what you wish for. London has already changed hands and its not a good place to live.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Neil said:

She's probably sitting at home saying "Why are all these darkies singing this jungle music?" Well Lizzie, this is what's happened since you first sat on the throne. If you'd have listened to Enoch we'd be listening to James Taylor and the like, instead the quota has had to be reached by wheeling out all this bollocks. Even Ed Sheeran would be a welcome relief to this fucking shite.

Looked more like the Mobos, with out the crowd trouble…

• Like 1