CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.IP 'Great Britain', We're fucked

Neil

11 hours ago, Neil said:

On the same day that 1065 more dirty, stinking raghead cunts come sailing across the channel with nothing more than British help to get them to our shores I get a leaflet through my door from the local Play group asking for donations to survive closure as the government have cut their financial assistance. I have been called a Bigot, Little Englander and a racist by a few on this site in the past so fill your fucking boots you lefty fucking woke cunts 'cos here goes.........I fucking hate these foreign cunts coming here taking financial gain to settle and become a fucking parasite on our economy. I wish they and some of the cunts already here would fuck off back to where thay came from. We've got too may of the cunts here already, when for fuck sake is this bollocks going to end? 'Great' Britain? Bollox!

Fucking hell Neil. It’s only a playgroup. The little darlings can go down to the local library  for ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ instead.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was suspended for 2 weeks when I was caught with a ‘Gat Gun’ in secondary school. They were worried about somebody getting shot. They needn’t have. It was a hopeless air weapon, but an incredibly effective spring loaded baton. 

My best mate’s big brother stuck an unloaded gat into his mouth to scare him. Then the stupid cunt (forgetfully) pulled the trigger. Four teeth and a pint of blood later…his Dad took the belt to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My best mate’s big brother stuck an unloaded gat into his mouth to scare him. Then the stupid cunt (forgetfully) pulled the trigger. Four teeth and a pint of blood later…his Dad took the belt to him.

A fucking ridiculous concept. But what the fuck else were we going to shoot feathered darts out of. Rubber duck car aerials were the playground weapon of choice at the time.

On 08/07/2022 at 13:02, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya were still in the club when that happened roops baby...as for the lovely Ms VDL's kneejerk reaction..she was put in the picture pretty quickly...anyway water under the bridge...im not anti brit ya have me all wrong..as i said before yer masters of comedy..and still are as we see and hear nightly on our TV and wireless.

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

You Tubercoons listen to your TV’s and watch your wirelesses…probably.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d recommend anyone with a mortgage or private pension have a five minute look at the UK Gilt market this morning.

You fuckers should be in the streets. 

I'll be on the fucking streets at this rate. We're due to remortgage next year and I dread to think what the result will be by then.

53 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get a young, vulnerable female Ukranian refugee in. We sold our’s to Billy & paid our mortgage(s) off. 

There's a bloke at work who fosters children. Probably a nonce in all honesty, but he has got two little Lithuanian kids at the moment and he reckons he gets 500 quid a week for them.

500 fucking quid! If the cunt had any sense he'd get himself down to Farm Foods, buy a shit load of frozen chips and turkey dinosaurs for 15 notes and then pocket the rest.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's a bloke at work who fosters children. Probably a nonce in all honesty, but he has got two little Lithuanian kids at the moment and he reckons he gets 500 quid a week for them.

500 fucking quid! If the cunt had any sense he'd get himself down to Farm Foods, buy a shit load of frozen chips and turkey dinosaurs for 15 notes and then pocket the rest.

They’ve been eating shredded tractor tyres up until now. They’re hardly going to complain about happy shopper baked beans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll be on the fucking streets at this rate. We're due to remortgage next year and I dread to think what the result will be by then.

If you do genuinely come unstuck, I'll install a mezzanine in my Barbican bijou for you a Mrs D. How about that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get a young, vulnerable female Ukranian refugee in. We sold our’s to Billy & paid our mortgage(s) off. 

Which hasn’t yet produced anywhere near the return I’d hoped for DC. Tbh I’ve had more cash from the ‘Support Ukraine’ charity tin I made for the counter in the reception than anything generated by her half hearted efforts to rent out her front and back arses. She’s upped her game a bit though since I mentioned that I was thinking of sending her back to Liverpool (just before I unloaded in her blurter).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Honestly, I haven’t laughed so much at the news since Raoul Moat. 

Raoul Moat was undoubtedly a comedy legend but didn’t come close to the exploits of Harold Shipman imo. I’ve been clapping outside the front door tonight for the East Kent NHS Hospitals Trust, for their sterling work in the maternity field and their contribution to the thriving small coffin industry in Kent. 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Penny mordant i say.. shes a fine lookin ting n im sure has other qualities that could be useful or somthin

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Michael Stone as PM and Johnny Adair as chancellor seems the obvious choice to me. Let’s see how the Albanian crimelords feel about a future without kneecaps and how the dinghy divers feel about indefinite internment in the brand new ‘HMP Long Kesh 2’ just outside Dover, with all the shit they can eat, courtesy of the U.K. government. And a N Korea style ‘no man’s land’ between Ulster and Spudland would solve the NI protocol issue.
What do you think of these pretty obvious solutions to the current minor problems Panzybaba?