CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The End of Protest

Last Cunt Standing

Word reaches me that today, on Whitehall, the traditional home of democracy and civilised government, a dozen uniformed officers were despatched to disrupt a man protesting all alone, as he has for six years, and to confiscate his speakers. Has anyone else had a dozen coppers turn up in London lately, for say a burglary or robbery? Meanwhile in an adjacent building, the newly appointed Chief of the Defence Staff is warning about the rise of Russia and neo-fascism. The brass neck of these fuckers. Whatever your view on Steve Bray, if a British Citizen can’t shout about his shitty Government in Parliament Square, then be sure the Ravens will be leaving the Tower any day. How you guys get through the day without a fucking aneurysm I do not know. 

I’m already looking forward to our in-house Justice and London Affairs correspondent chirping up with his usual bollocks. If you’re watching this Judy, I’d worry; uniformed thugs arresting protestors usually ends badly for you lot, even if you known them all by name. Might be a good time to have a glazier on speed dial. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Word reaches me that today, on Whitehall, the traditional home of democracy and civilised government, a dozen uniformed officers were despatched to disrupt a man protesting all alone, as he has for six years, and to confiscate his speakers. Has anyone else had a dozen coppers turn up in London lately, for say a burglary or robbery? Meanwhile in an adjacent building, the newly appointed Chief of the Defence Staff is warning about the rise of Russia and neo-fascism. The brass neck of these fuckers. Whatever your view on Steve Bray, if a British Citizen can’t shout about his shitty Government in Parliament Square, then be sure the Ravens will be leaving the Tower any day. How you guys get through the day without a fucking aneurysm I do not know. 

I’m already looking forward to our in-house Justice and London Affairs correspondent chirping up with his usual bollocks. If you’re watching this Judy, I’d worry; uniformed thugs arresting protestors usually ends badly for you lot, even if you known them all by name. Might be a good time to have a glazier on speed dial. 

...Australia nowadays of course being the gilt-edged example of a free-thinking, freely expressing Western society which hadn't been brown-nosing the Yanks at all, lol. Remember just a year ago, when the UK (and most EU countries) returned back to its usual modus operandi – while Australia was still at the mercy of the US-led pharmaceutical Nazis?

As much as I continue to warm to you as one of the site's brighter contributors, you shoot yourself in your politically biased club foot time and again by citing your reasons for moving from the UK to Oz, as though you're still unsure and feel the need to constantly underline your motives. Get over it you repetitious, boring cunt:

https://anti-empire.com/isolated-fearful-and-unfree-australia-may-never-be-the-same-again/ 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...Australia nowadays of course being the gilt-edged example of a free-thinking, freely expressing Western society which hadn't been brown-nosing the Yanks at all, lol. Remember just a year ago, when the UK (and most EU countries) returned back to its usual modus operandi – while Australia was still at the mercy of the US-led pharmaceutical Nazis?

As much as I continue to warm to you as one of the site's brighter contributors, you shoot yourself in your politically biased club foot time and again by citing your reasons for moving from the UK to Oz, as though you're still unsure and feel the need to constantly underline your motives. Get over it you repetitious, boring cunt:

https://anti-empire.com/isolated-fearful-and-unfree-australia-may-never-be-the-same-again/ 

guilt-edged

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Enemy of the people, apparently. Remember this story next time you’re on hold for a crime number. The Police you’d love to talk to, since you pay for them, are too busy harassing people outside the Mother of Parliaments. 

Surely he could fuck off back to Port Talbot and do his shouting there.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/06/2022 at 15:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

Assuming you are referring to me Skippy it would be very rude to deny your request and your understandable anticipation. 
June 23rd 2016……you lost, get over it, nobody cares.

As for this Bray cunt anybody who has been in the Westminster area is totally pissed off with this mental wanker and  his megaphone constantly spouting his “end of the world” bollocks. 
He’s been there for six years and never done a day’s work. The cunt comes from Wales so who do you think is paying for him to live in London and make a knob of himself every day? Have a guess Skippy?

Besides which, you’re a foreigner so it’s got fuck all to do with you. Keep your big Jewboy nose out of it ok?

On 28/06/2022 at 15:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

Spot on. The Met Police have become an embarrassment, and a disgrace to the public they exist to protect and serve. Politicised and corrupted by the top brass and politicians, who have no interest at all in tackling real crime, but are fanatical about enforcing imagined hate and racism infringements, even if not actual crimes, and stamping out lawful protest unless it’s ‘leftwing poofery’ or ‘climate emergency’ disorder which is OK and to be applauded.
They could learn a lot from the Victoria or the NSW Police I reckon, who’ve showed the world how to protect and serve the public properly for the last couple of years using nothing more than tear gas, batons, tazers, attack dogs and water cannons. Lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Spot on. The Met Police have become an embarrassment, and a disgrace to the public they exist to protect and serve. Politicised and corrupted by the top brass and politicians, who have no interest at all in tackling real crime, but are fanatical about enforcing imagined hate and racism infringements, even if not actual crimes, and stamping out lawful protest unless it’s ‘leftwing poofery’ or ‘climate emergency’ disorder which is OK and to be applauded.
They could learn a lot from the Victoria or the NSW Police I reckon, who’ve showed the world how to protect and serve the public properly for the last couple of years using nothing more than tear gas, batons, tazers, attack dogs and water cannons. Lol.

Bloody right. The Met are now under “special measures” and they are in that position for a reason. The reason being that they are a political police force(service?) and the top cunts are only interested in identity politics. Thus we get knee taking in front of lefty mobs, skateboarding with tree huggers, dancing with gay lords and serving cups of tea to posh bastards gluing themselves to the road. 
They are a disorganised shambles and a fucking disgrace. I don’t pay to have the cunts put up posters warning burglars that the coppers are about (when every cunt knows they’re not)…..I pay to have them pursue and catch those bastards, give them a fucking good kicking and make sure they get banged up. So fuck you Cressida Strap on, fuck you Priti Vacant and, in particular, fuck you Suckdick Khan! You bunch of cunts!

Does that count as a “shouty rant” Mr Roops? Is that allowed? 
I can get much shoutier if you want? Let me know ok?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bloody right. The Met are now under “special measures” and they are in that position for a reason. The reason being that they are a political police force(service?) and the top cunts are only interested in identity politics. Thus we get knee taking in front of lefty mobs, skateboarding with tree huggers, dancing with gay lords and serving cups of tea to posh bastards gluing themselves to the road. 
They are a disorganised shambles and a fucking disgrace. I don’t pay to have the cunts put up posters warning burglars that the coppers are about (when every cunt knows they’re not)…..I pay to have them pursue and catch those bastards, give them a fucking good kicking and make sure they get banged up. So fuck you Cressida Strap on, fuck you Priti Vacant and, in particular, fuck you Suckdick Khan! You bunch of cunts!

Does that count as a “shouty rant” Mr Roops? Is that allowed? 
I can get much shoutier if you want? Let me know ok?

The first bit was brilliant. The last bit was fucking whiny. Forget about Roops and do more ranting. You know you're playing into her hands. You might be stupid but you're not thick.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The first bit was brilliant. The last bit was fucking whiny. Forget about Roops and do more ranting. You know you're playing into her hands. You might be stupid but you're not thick.

Oh really! Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? All you can do is accuse people of kiddy fiddling when you want to shut them up. Only Mr Roops can shut me up so keep your big Jew nose out of it or fuck off to Tel  Aviv. Got the message saddo?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh really! Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? All you can do is accuse people of kiddy fiddling when you want to shut them up. Only Mr Roops can shut me up so keep your big Jew nose out of it or fuck off to Tel  Aviv. Got the message saddo?

I've really tried with you... 

now go spy on a paddling pool you sinister little fucking crybaby cunt.

• Like 2

On 29/06/2022 at 21:04, judgetwi said:

Assuming you are referring to me Skippy it would be very rude to deny your request and your understandable anticipation. 
June 23rd 2016……you lost, get over it, nobody cares.

As for this Bray cunt anybody who has been in the Westminster area is totally pissed off with this mental wanker and  his megaphone constantly spouting his “end of the world” bollocks. 
He’s been there for six years and never done a day’s work. The cunt comes from Wales so who do you think is paying for him to live in London and make a knob of himself every day? Have a guess Skippy?

Besides which, you’re a foreigner so it’s got fuck all to do with you. Keep your big Jewboy nose out of it ok?

This is about power and not some cunt with a megaphone. Power trumps the law every day of the week. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Holding up a heavy pair of binoculars with one hand is going to give him arthritis one day. 

It's really quite tragic to see what he's become. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had noted your overtures sent Jewdith's way. I would like to agree with the adage about it taking the bigger man etc, but it's illogical in this case because you're dealing with a belligerent cunt who weighs twenty plus stone.

The old kike bastard is firmly set in his ways and seems to have the memory of a fucking elephant where grudges are concerned. If he paid this much attention to physiotherapy there would be a slim chance of a stroll to the off licence. 

Jacamo and binocular catalogues are the only things that could heal this rift!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I had noted your overtures sent Jewdith's way. I would like to agree with the adage about it taking the bigger man etc, but it's illogical in this case because you're dealing with a belligerent cunt who weighs twenty plus stone.

The old kike bastard is firmly set in his ways and seems to have the memory of a fucking elephant where grudges are concerned. If he paid this much attention to physiotherapy there would be a slim chance of a stroll to the off licence. 

Jacamo and binocular catalogues are the only things that could heal this rift!

After the original 'poolgate', I apologised in a PM for any offence caused, and explained that I didn't think he was a nonce. 

He ignored this and carried on pissing and whining like one of the 'professional victims' and 'snowflakes' he claims to despise. 

One of the better contributors on here historically, now reduced to attention seeking and wailing like a fucking baby. If he wants to bury the hatchet, I'll talk to him. Other than that he can go fuck himself. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he wants to bury the hatchet, I'll talk to him. Other than that he can go fuck himself. 

Eric, stop this nonsense. Have you had a brain fart?

There's only one place to bury the hatchet with cunts like this and it's in the physical harm sense, not under the old oak tree. Christ, next thing, you'll be out on a pride march.

I'm travelling tomorrow to Berwick-upon-Tweed to buy a pair of exploding trousers to gift to my errant brother in law, I expect the Judge to be in a total meltdown loop upon my return. 

23 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, stop this nonsense. Have you had a brain fart?

There's only one place to bury the hatchet with cunts like this and it's in the physical harm sense, not under the old oak tree. Christ, next thing, you'll be out on a pride march.

I'm travelling tomorrow to Berwick-upon-Tweed to buy a pair of exploding trousers to gift to my errant brother in law, I expect the Judge to be in a total meltdown loop upon my return. 

You know me Trumptonbacon. Soft as shit.. until I'm not.

• Like 1

Its the empire striking back .. we have had six years of protest by cunts who did not like the referendum result. They have tried everything to have that result overturned including an attempt to intimidate parliament and act not unlike the methods Trump and his supporters tried last year to overturn the result of the 2001 US presidential election. As to Bray .. 50 years ago he would have been quickly shut up. The power is ultimately parliament doing what they are elected to do, not some brain dead fuckwit with high power public address equipment. Nor does it belong to middle class timewasters gluing themselves to what ever can cause the most inconvenience.

13 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Its the empire striking back .. we have had six years of protest by cunts who did not like the referendum result. They have tried everything to have that result overturned including an attempt to intimidate parliament and act not unlike the methods Trump and his supporters tried last year to overturn the result of the 2001 US presidential election. As to Bray .. 50 years ago he would have been quickly shut up. The power is ultimately parliament doing what they are elected to do, not some brain dead fuckwit with high power public address equipment. Nor does it belong to middle class timewasters gluing themselves to what ever can cause the most inconvenience.

I'm wondering if you think it's still 2001 and that you haven't been spouting utter drivel for the last 14 or whatever years on here?