CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suella Braverman , Diversity Queen and next prime minister

pegleg

Well, you got that wrong. However, the fact that this weasly piece of shit ever got near to getting voted in tells you all you need to know about these lame, unqualified bastards. Tokened in as the Attorney General and instantly made a QC (the only non-QC ever to hold that office) after a short and distinctly unimpressive legal ‘career.’  It then appeared live on ‘Peston’ on the night of the long knives and announced her intention to run for PM on air without having the decency to resign her position, she delivered a feeble, childish pitch whilst all the time doing the ‘Tony Blair sincere hand gestures’ routine. To her credit, she hates tranny cunts and believes that the British Empire was a good thing, but like most women in positions of power, she’s only there because she has a cunt. What a shameless embarrassment of a gender, imagine sitting at your place of work knowing, deep down, if you have any intelligence at all, that the only reason that you are there is because blood streams down your legs every month when you’re at your most intellectually unreasonable? I hope her kids grow up to become matricidal psychopaths because their nannies didn’t breast feed them. Afro-Gupta cuntess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

She will be the next prime minister .

Could you now list 45 numbers that you fancy for tomorrow night's massive Euromillions jackpot, so that I can put on a line with the other ones?

16 hours ago, pegleg said:

Diversity  ! An Indian woman with a jewish last name .A Hindu or Muslim ?

Who’s your top tip now then, the fugly ironically named after the great political Nostradamus himself, ‘Rivers of blood’ Powell?

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, pegleg said:

Diversity  ! An Indian woman with a jewish last name .A Hindu or Muslim ?

I hope the ghosts of Islam past, messrs Hussein, Bin Laden and an army of dead Afghan Mujahideen, behead you in a hall of mirrors.

Useless fucking shit-cunt.

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sunak replacing Johnson is like being in a care home in the 70’s, laying on your bed after hearing Saville won’t be visiting this weekend, then you start to hear the sound of a digeridoo echoing around the corridor.

It's not really been thought out properly. The Queen has to sign off any new PM at the palace. She's just lost her husband, her son has been outed as a filthy nonce, her ginger grandson has become a cuckold to a racist hoochie mama. As if being illegitimate wasn't embarrassment enough.

And now they expect her to open her house to the type of stinking brown savages that Phil would have shot on sight.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not really been thought out properly. The Queen has to sign off any new PM at the palace. She's just lost her husband, her son has been outed as a filthy nonce, her ginger grandson has become a cuckold to a racist hoochie mama. As if being illegitimate wasn't embarrassment enough.

And now they expect her to open her house to the type of stinking brown savages that Phil would have shot on sight.

Casual racism is the reason Johnson was allowed to be the first Jim Henson puppet to serve as Prime Minister . 'Piccaninnees'.

Rishi Sunak will be the next selected fearless leader of this crumbling cuntry, he is my choice as he is the biggest cunt that's in the candidates that are left, each prime minister is always worse than the puppet cunt before.

This guy is going to seriously fuck the nuts and bolts off this sinking ship.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Rishi Sunak will be the next selected fearless leader of this crumbling cuntry, he is my choice as he is the biggest cunt that's in the candidates that are left, each prime minister is always worse that the puppet cunt before.

Any remaining white cunts with a brain and a bit of arsehole, need to tool up, toughen up, and come to terms with the fact that we're the last and we're going to be hunted to extinction if we accept literally anything society comes up with from now on. I'd rather go Mad Max and rely on myself. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any remaining white cunts with a brain and a bit of arsehole, need to tool up, toughen up, and come to terms with the fact that we're the last and we're going to be hunted to extinction if we accept literally anything society comes up with from now on. I'd rather go Mad Max and rely on myself. 

Reported for racism. Sorry Eric but I can’t let my male white privilege destroy everything around me anymore. I’ve changed.

From now on I’m going to, you know, walk the Earth, meet people and get into adventures, like Kane in Kung Fu.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

SAY NO TO RACISM
FREE NELSON MANDELA

etc etc etc

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You and Max with the thunder dome, i'll bring out my mate thundercunt and fuck them a blood orange asrehole...smash their liver sacks, rip their kidneys and hearts out with my cock. Throat punch their adam's apple and watch them fly in all directions in a midst of blood and gore, whoever survives the initial onslaught will line pall mall on breaking wheels. What a vision of vibrant violent ecstasy.

A new meaning to the word operatic will be born and so a new new age for the righteous (us cunts).

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

From now on I’m going to, you know, walk the Earth, meet people and get in adventures, like Kane in Kung Fu 

No Bill, you decided to be a bum just like all those pieces of shit out there who beg for change, sleep in bins, eat what I throw away.

15 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Rishi Sunak will be the next selected fearless leader of this crumbling cuntry, he is my choice as he is the biggest cunt that's in the candidates that are left, each prime minister is always worse than the puppet cunt before.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sunak replacing Johnson is like being in a care home in the 70’s, laying on your bed after hearing Saville won’t be visiting this weekend, then you start to hear the sound of a digeridoo echoing around the corridor.

The most worrying thing for me about Sunak moving into 10 Downing Street is his connection to India's elite. With approximately 1.5m already holding UK citizenship, you can bet he'll make it even easier for Indians to abandon what is fast-becoming the world's most densely populated shithole and come to the UK – especially if they already have relatives here.

This may be perceived as 'racist' by the BBC & Guardian woke brigade, but I am past caring. If this is what fighting for your country now means, then I am happy to participate with voicing my opinion. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The most worrying thing for me about Sunak moving into 10 Downing Street is his connection to India's elite. With approximately 1.5m already holding UK citizenship, you can bet he'll make it even easier for Indians to abandon what is fast-becoming the world's most densely populated shithole and come to the UK – especially if they already have relatives here.

This may be perceived as 'racist' by the BBC & Guardian woke brigade, but I am past caring. If this is what fighting for your country now means, then I am happy to participate with voicing my opinion. 

I’m surprised you have the audacity to show your face on here after the genius savaging you’ve had in this place lately from the site’s Cunting legend that is @Carl Sway. I mean ‘Wiffles?’ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The only Indian you know is Big Chief Sitting Bullshit.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m surprised you have the audacity to show your face on here after the genius savaging you’ve had in this place lately from the site’s Cunting legend that is @Carl Sway. I mean ‘Wiffles?’ 

'Wiffles' indeed, I feel as though I've been metaphorically raped by a nymphomaniac who's stolen my wife's underwear from the washing line. Speaking of which, I wonder where the knicker-sniffing wanker has gotten to? What he lacks in wordsmithery is more than compensated for by a desire to fight. I'll wave a dirty pair on a stick, downwind, which ought to attract him like a bluebottle to cowshit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Wiffles' indeed, I feel as though I've been metaphorically raped by a nymphomaniac who's stolen my wife's underwear from the washing line. Speaking of which, I wonder where the knicker-sniffing wanker has gotten to? What he lacks in wordsmithery is more than compensated for by a desire to fight. I'll wave a dirty pair on a stick, downwind, which ought to attract him like a bluebottle to cowshit.

If he returns, we’re all fucked, and no mistake. I’m not sure you’ve thought this through.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I wouldn't be too worry about that. The curriers tend to shit on their masses through a well established and practiced caste system. Feeling all mighty and powerful he will have to focus on making the right alliances to feather his nest for when he is out again and that means dealing with whites and carpet surfers.