CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Heatwave

Last Cunt Standing

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not joking here. Every man is entitled to his hobby. His day job is with the big birdies. Let's put it this way. If you are sitting in the window seat of a A330, at 30,000ft, just looking at that RR Trent bolted to the wing, remember that it has been serviced by a competent person. Now if that competent person got pissed off, and slipped one of his giant turds into the fuel filter......  Just saying again, he will only tolerate so much.

I've seen actual video footage of apes moving pianos but surely they don't let them anywhere near a set of spanners.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember Eric mentioning your long, ongoing feud. Whilst I agree Big Bollock is a complete bellend, he does come out with some funny shite from time to time... the daft, drunken cunt. 

Ape and I hated each other for the first year I was here. Then we became friends because of Flidspack®. He got drunk and invented it, I was quite good at it, and he let me promote it thanks to my legendary kindness and people skills. Is it warm enough for you? You black cunt.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Many of them find yours incomprehensible.

What's this flirting with ProfB HOC? Are you trying to get in 'Big Kazza's' sweaty, skid marked, size 20 knickers? Not even doing it via PM but in plain sight for all to see. Fucking hell, the heat does funny things to people. Lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

it's as believable as me being a bungalow dwelling paraplegic and KingBilly having implants (in his anus, Lol)

I will expect an apology for that comment (in the unlikely event that you ever sober up).

Stephen Hawking wouldn’t have been seen dead living in a bungalow. Lol.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tony B was one of my favourite characters. Paulie Gaultieri was top of the list. Tony Sirico was the genuine article. 

He certainly was. Tony Sirico was an associate to one of the five New York families before a prison sentence. It's hard to pick a favourite for me, but If forced to make a choice then I'd have to choose Ralph due to his ongoing beef with Paulie. He was one funny cunt! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm more of an Amstel man Big Bollock, Red Stripes ok at Carnival or on holiday... Definitely not on a freezing cold Norfolk night in a bungalow. Lol. 

I sent a gallon of Barbancourt to your gaff, last month for your fucking birthday..Now, here you are, blurting about Amstel. You ungrateful fuckng Haiitian Cunt..

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not joking here. Every man is entitled to his hobby. His day job is with the big birdies. Let's put it this way. If you are sitting in the window seat of a A330, at 30,000ft, just looking at that RR Trent bolted to the wing, remember that it has been serviced by a competent person. Now if that competent person got pissed off, and slipped one of his giant turds into the fuel filter......  Just saying again, he will only tolerate so much.

If it’s at 30k’ it’s either in the descent or climb or has been restricted on a NAT track. Incidentally, there’s not many A330s with T7 flying anymore. I maintain, anyone who flys model planes, because he’s always going to be the bridesmaid (engineer/ATC) is a Cunt. I’m looking forward to this snivelling little amateurs reply but I believe that he knows…I have his fuckin* number here.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If it’s at 30k’ it’s either in the descent or climb or has been restricted on a NAT track. Incidentally, there’s not many A330s with T7 flying anymore. I maintain, anyone who flys model planes, because he’s always going to be the bridesmaid (engineer/ATC) is a Cunt. I’m looking forward to this snivelling little amateurs reply but I believe that he knows…I have his fuckin* number here.

I maintain, anyone up at 2am posting nonsense like this, has no job. However, I’m keen for you to explain to me the highlighted text. I look forward to your undoubtedly idiotic response when you drag your benefits-claiming arse out of your spunk-encrusted sheets.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

A significant number of fires occurred yesterday in the East side of London. Climate change or arson?

Climate change imo. I think people were lighting bbqs with genuine intentions, not realising just how much of a fire hazard the bone-dry ground was. I don't believe we can point the finger at arsonists on this occasion, simply because there were so many fires.

Either that or the heat friction caused by Frank taking a severe bumming in any number of public parks may have been a contributing factor. 

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He certainly was. Tony Sirico was an associate to one of the five New York families before a prison sentence. It's hard to pick a favourite for me, but If forced to make a choice then I'd have to choose Ralph due to his ongoing beef with Paulie. He was one funny cunt! 

Johnny Sacrimoni was a soulless looking cunt around the eyes. Ritchie Aprile was a noncey looking schmiegel. But surely the most obnoxious character was Carmela...

"Tony, our lifestyle is immoral! Everything we have is bought with blood money! I'm going to church and I want you to move out!"

"Here's a new Porsche and $600,000 so you can pretend to be a property developer..."

"Oh Tony.. I love you so much, lets fuck."

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Johnny Sacrimoni was a soulless looking cunt around the eyes. Ritchie Aprile was a noncey looking schmiegel. But surely the most obnoxious character was Carmela...

"Tony, our lifestyle is immoral! Everything we have is bought with blood money! I'm going to church and I want you to move out!"

"Here's a new Porsche and $600,000 so you can pretend to be a property developer..."

"Oh Tony.. I love you so much, lets fuck."

Move the decimal point 3 places to the left and voila Coronation Street

10 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

The fuzz seem to think that a lot of them were arson. There were a lot of fuckwits using portable BBQs on heathland and other unsuitable places etc as well.

Did the Fire brigade ask you to attend any of the fires with your extended hosepipe?

Fuck off.

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I maintain, anyone up at 2am posting nonsense like this, has no job. However, I’m keen for you to explain to me the highlighted text. I look forward to your undoubtedly idiotic response when you drag your benefits-claiming arse out of your spunk-encrusted sheets.

Ape. I know that our friendship trumps any chance of either of us becoming enraged due to a perceived (wrongly) sleight while conversing in an adult like manner, so I must ask if you had any technical difficulties yesterday, such as ridiculously fast drying propellor paint or brushes becoming too hard to use in order to conduct your business proficiently? The only reason I’m asking is that the alleged record breaking, life threatening temperatures which the fake news media were so ecstatically coming in their pants about were both allegedly recorded at first Gatwick 12.30 and then Heathrow  4.00 Airports.  I’ve been meaning to ask your opinion on whether hundreds of aircraft engines could have any effect on the temperature of the surrounding area?

• Like 1