CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair, it does sound like something you'd say, Wolfie. You're too nice for this place.

Either way, I couldn't give less of a fuck who you are and you already know my personal thought over what happened to you lot.

Eric will fucking love this when he shows up though, he'll probably want an interview and an official quote for his History of the Corner project.

This is genuinely the most hurtful thing anyone has said to me during my time here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Touchy aren't you? U sure your not Richard?

Whoever you are, you're a fucking leftie virgin. When's your next vigil for Ian Huntley's release?

Fuck me. Where's the Vulcan when you need her? She may be good at what she does, but her sense of timing is comparable to a history teacher with amnesia.

Save today's discourse for Eric, @Roadkill – she'll most likely delete everything our uninvited guest has put his grubby little paws on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

^ Doesn't believe in apostrophes or full stops, this cunt. At least Eddie used some commas.

L3U9H5G.png

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You only got called a wanker - I think he liked you more.

He's certainly got the measure of me...

You still here spewing your usual garbage, you fucking retarded inbred.

Now why dont you go and get your tiny prick stuck up your mums anal opening.

You make me fucking sick

1 hour ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Yawn.

Feeling tired? Cant move or speak? That's because I've placed you into the cryo chamber. I'll switch off the life support, have you vaporised and tidy up tomorrow. Right, back to watching episode three of The Terminal List. 'Nite all👮‍♀️.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Feeling tired? Cant move or speak? That's because I've placed you into the cryo chamber. I'll switch off the life support, have you vaporised and tidy up tomorrow. Right, back to watching episode three of The Terminal List. 'Nite all👮‍♀️.

You’re so sexy when you go into ‘no nonsense’ mode. Like Dr. Fauci in 8” stiletto heeled thigh boots and open crotch Y fronts, holding a big leather whip. You may just be winning me over. I’m scared.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can anything be done about the PM bombardment from these weird cunts? I’m getting bored with the ‘mother/anal/shit/vagina/paedo/incest’ messages from random gobshites and it’s clear that other members are being subjected to this irritating crap.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can anything be done about the PM bombardment from these weird cunts? I’m getting bored with the ‘mother/anal/shit/vagina/paedo/incest’ messages from random gobshites and it’s clear that other members are being subjected to this irritating crap.

Along with Withers I did not have a PM from him either.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sit back and enjoy. Think about the mindset someone has to be in to go through all the trouble of making a new account simply to rant at you.

That is a broken human being - one who clearly connects you to its fall into misery - who still holds a grudge long after their original account has been fucked off and their name forgotten.

China Syndrome.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sit back and enjoy. Think about the mindset someone has to be in to go through all the trouble of making a new account simply to rant at you.

That is a broken human being - one who clearly connects you to its fall into misery - who still holds a grudge long after their original account has been fucked off and their name forgotten.

China Syndrome.

More like Down's

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

China Syndrome.

Likely to have spent several weeks or even months thinking about it just to vent their anger angainst a few people they have probably never met.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Frank said:

You make me fucking sick

Our phantom PM poster called me a “moronic foreskin tugger” among other things. 

Needless to say I had questions, but I see he’s been squashed under the Ginger Jackboot before I could reply. 

Poor simple sod doesn’t even know how wanking works. 

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair, it does sound like something you'd say, Wolfie. You're too nice for this place.

Either way, I couldn't give less of a fuck who you are and you already know my personal thought over what happened to you lot.

Eric will fucking love this when he shows up though, he'll probably want an interview and an official quote for his History of the Corner project.

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We had Graffic on here a while back, albeit only briefly. No sign of Mr Bowser AFAIK. And fuck only knows where Chris Richardson went.

What the fuck is going on here?

What’s DSMO?

And where does my old mate the Lupine Susie Dent fit in?

I’m all at sea in this ancient history stuff. Cliff notes please. 

Anyone seen @judgetwi lately?

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Right, back to watching episode three of The Terminal List. 'Nite all👮‍♀️.

Tried it this morning. Load of boring, convoluted "hoo-rah" Yank shite. These cunts really do love to suck the cock of their military - and the family - bunch of cheesy shit are we supposed to feel sadder because his daughter wears a red cape all the time?

As for the investigation scenes - generic blue filter monologue bollocks.

We already know he didn't do it - they've already made that desperately clear with him being the stereotypical, square jawed, all 'Murrican fucking superman. I'm just not interested in hearing the smug, arse fondling conspiracy to explain how.

Don't know why, but it this one just really rubbed me the wrong way from the start, as you can probably tell.

If you want a good thriller series, might I suggest "Mindhunter" on Netflix? Sadly it's been cancelled, but there's two fucking solid seasons to enjoy that far outshine this boring, textbook shite.

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What the fuck is going on here?

What’s DSMO?

And where does my old mate the Lupine Susie Dent fit in?

I’m all at sea in this ancient history stuff. Cliff notes please. 

Anyone seen @judgetwi lately?

From what I know, DSMO (Don't Start Me Off) is a sort of spiritual precursor to the corner which was forced to go dark when historian Mary Beard got uppity about them taking the piss out of her.

As for the people from there, apparently some of them are still in our midst and some saddos get off on exposing their connections to the scandal.

It's spectacularly underwhelming. Don't worry about it.

35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Our phantom PM poster called me a “moronic foreskin tugger” among other things. 

Needless to say I had questions, but I see he’s been squashed under the Ginger Jackboot before I could reply. 

Poor simple sod doesn’t even know how wanking works. 

16 hours ago, Frank said:

You make me fucking sick

He got one thing right, apparently...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any sensible cunt would simply ignore it... brush it off.

Excitable gimp.