CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One less scum bag

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

What an amazing imagination you have, are you on the spectrum? I can picture you writing this, dribble slowly dropping from the corner of your spasticated chops as you start to shake with excitement, your little acorn slowly getting harder and harder as a little drop of spunk weeps from your japs eye. You fucking Harvey Price wanabee sap.

Hello, I'm back

Phew. Welcome back, Neil 👍

5 hours ago, Frank said:

It's the old proven three-step formula I was using on here about eight years ago. I'm not one to live on past glories, EC, but if it garners more than five likes, there'll be more to follow.

I say more content frank baby..i count 9 likes for that impressive bit of prose ..sorry neil..betcha ya laffed just a little bit

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Frank does, he's promised me he'll be waiting in the terminal. I'll just look for a mong in a wheelchair wearing white espadrilles 

Please don’t mention the words  ‘Frank’ and ‘terminal’ in the same sentence again unless you include ‘cancer’ Neil. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I say more content frank baby..i count 9 likes for that impressive bit of prose ..sorry neil..betcha ya laffed just a little bit

I struggle with it Panz. Repeating old material is not really my forte. It’s a club formula I introduced years ago when the site’s numbers were down. Decs plagiarised it, is still doing it, and it’s been done to death. I’m glad it made you laugh.. I haven’t looked at one of your posts for over five years. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

I struggle with it Panz. Repeating old material is not really my forte. It’s a club formula I introduced years ago when the site’s numbers were down. Decs plagiarised it, is still doing it, and it’s been done to death. I’m glad it made you laugh.. I haven’t looked at one of your posts for over five years. 

Kill yourself 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

It's the old proven three-step formula I was using on here about eight years ago. I'm not one to live on past glories, EC, but if it garners more than five likes, there'll be more to follow.

Credit where it's due, you had a springboard to mount a comeback that Sinatra would have been proud of. Yet despite the promise above, you've delivered fuck all other than an example of how pride becomes before a fall.

One hit wonder wanker.

14 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm just about to fly back to London, am I going to be greeted by riots,burning cars and lawless streets or am I going to get choked on pollen from the millions of bouquets? 

Spoke to my daughter today to ask what was going on in blighty "Ooh its it's terrible. No Coronation Street or Eastenders. All the news has been on about is the queen and some black bloke being shot dead by the police".  So I put on my headphones, went on YouTube and played "Reasons to be cheerful" by Ian Drury. 

17 hours ago, Frank said:

That's ok frank baby my brand of republicanism isnt popular here i just like to agitate the gravel in this little goldfish bowl ..yer pretty good at it yerself.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This Chris Kaba cunt had been apprehended a week before he received his justice for possession of a knife. Now who's to say he wouldn't have gone on to use it on some 16 year old cunt like the ones that have succumbed overnight in London. I'm glad the cunt is dead.

His family (I understand the collective noun "troop" is frowned upon these days) were on the news last night, weeping and wailing, rending their garments, and pulling at their beautiful black hair. Mrs Baws, not a great follower of current events, asked, "Who is Chris Kaba?" "I imagine he was a talented rapper", I replied, very pleased with my subversive humour, but then I Googled the cunt myself and sure enough, that's what he was. To be fair, I doubt he had much choice. It's not like he had a double first from Oxford and turned down lucrative offers in the City in order to follow his childhood dream. I'll be surprised if the cunt even had any GCSEs. 

On a semi-related note, does anyone want to guess what colour the two 16-year olds were?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, does anyone want to guess what colour the two 16-year olds were?

I noted that this piece of information to confirm a partial ID has also been absent from all current media reports however, I'll give it a guess, as it was at night it's going to be slightly more 'hit and miss' ('scuse the pun).., I'll go for black........and red now...., obviously.

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I noted that this piece of information to confirm a partial ID has also been absent from all current media reports however, I'll give it a guess, as it was at night it's going to be slightly more 'hit and miss' ('scuse the pun).., I'll go for black........and red now...., obviously.

Q. What's black and white and red all over?

A. That corpse I've just masturbated onto.

© Jeffrey Dahmer, 1989

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I noted that this piece of information to confirm a partial ID has also been absent from all current media reports

Indeed. 

I also tried to ascertain the victims skin colour, in order to determine whether or not I'm supposed to be kneeling in their honour. If they're only whites then obviously it will save me the bother.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Indeed. 

I also tried to ascertain the victims skin colour, in order to determine whether or not I'm supposed to be kneeling in their honour. If they're only whites then obviously it will save me the bother.

Thamesmead. Gyppo apocalypse 7 days a week. Probably the one part of south London where blacks don’t rule the pavement.