CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas the Wank Engine

Last Cunt Standing

In a bid to escape the endless festival of idiocy coming out of London, I’ve been sniffing around some other news sources these last few days (don’t get excited, Bill, your alternative sources don’t meet the definition of news). I happened across this little gem. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/07/1121476913/thomas-and-friends-tank-engine-peppa-autistic-same-sex

It seems that Thomas and friends now have an austistic chuffer in their club. Bruno the Brake Car comes fitted with ear defenders in case the sidings get too overstimulating, and traffic lights to indicate emotional state. Presumably when distressed he’ll go back and forth on the same bit of track until the Fat Controller (glandular condition) talks him down. 

The same article goes on to mention a lesbian parent in Peppa Pig. We can look forward to descriptions of strap-on antics in future episodes. Prince William will be Sky Plussing it. For the kids, for the kids. 

In my day we had suspicions about Dougal in The Magic Roundabout, and Mr Ben was an undoubtedly closeted whoopsie, but this was all followed by lashings of Wonder Woman, Daisy Duke, Selina Scott and Felicity Kendall to keep us all upright and straight. 

I pity the kids of today and the new era of acceptance of everything. Dealing with the school bully in the playground was an invaluable lesson in facing adversity. Now they all do TikTok videos on how inclusive they are. 

We’re fucked. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s legal to dip your cock in treacle and stick it in the sofa, Eric. It’s just not encouraged on CBeebies. Yet. 

Punters are frisked at the door before getting anywhere near the sofa in our reception/waiting area. The fucking thing’s a disgusting sticky mess already without adding treacle to the equation. I’m considering getting rid of the grotmags on the occasional table, the situation has got so bad.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

To stop your massive fucking bell-end poking out the front of your clothing.

11 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

I have not got Ape stuck in my pants.

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Now that's a mental image I can do without at this time of night. Sweet dreams everyone.

51 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Or Wolfie .. but he's up everyones arse.

Is there a special name for a comedic exchange between a couple of fucking retards?