CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Belfield

The Beast

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have referenced it exactly four times prior to this, and never claimed to be an expert, far from it. It folded just before I first joined the Corner, but there was still a lot of the original content on archives, and the Mardy Bear episode was well documented elsewhere at the time (not least on her own blog.)

Having never even been on the actual site before its demise, I’m more like an archaeologist digging through the middens and shit of some prehistoric plague pit. What I HAVE established is that it was populated almost entirely by small-dicked fuckwits with serious mental problems, beginning with narcissistic personality disorder and going quickly downhill from there.

Not saying that’s you, of course, Wolfie; not least because you’ve shown no sign of a personality at all since you’ve been on here.

It's evident to anyone with a smidgen of wisdom that content documented elsewhere was obviously handpicked by the Mardy Bear brigade – and therefore not representative of subject matter or members et al. The demise was actually borne from something very trivial indeed and had little to do with your mini synopses, especially that of the infamous Cambridge professor (though he might like to think so), in spite of the conclusions you've been quick to draw.

You accusing someone of having no personality doesn't really conform with your own obvious shortcomings as arguably the most mind-numbingly boring, monochrome techie waste of spunk I've seen not just here but elsewhere. You'll not be surprised to hear I'm far from alone in my thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You'll not be surprised to hear I'm far from alone in my thoughts. 

I'm surprised to hear you have thoughts, full stop. There's precious little evidence of rational cogitation in your posts.

I am well versed in linguistics and philology, an experienced debater who knows how to use (and misuse) rhetoric and logic, and I'd ordinarily continue this back & forth for a while, but I don’t like to be unsporting by engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

• Like 4

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised to hear you have thoughts, full stop. There's precious little evidence of rational cogitation in your posts.

I am well versed in linguistics and philology, an experienced debater who knows how to use (and misuse) rhetoric and logic, and I'd ordinarily continue this back & forth for a while, but I don’t like to be unsporting by engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

It appears your modesty has (again) prevented you from having the stomach for a fight, lol. Anyone so "well-versed" in their particular field of rhetorical expertise would surely play their best cards, now being that time. So where's your hand, you achingly unfunny bore?      

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So where's your hand

Are we playing bridge, or hunt the cunt? There’s no point either way, you crushingly dull sphincter, because no matter how badly you get your arse handed to you, by how many people, you don’t have the self-awareness to realise it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are we playing bridge, or hunt the cunt? There’s no point either way, you crushingly dull sphincter, because no matter how badly you get your arse handed to you, by how many people, you don’t have the self-awareness to realise it.

What a blindingly accurate self-appraisal you seem to have unwittingly created.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Oh dear, oh dear, "no, you are", is that the best you've got? I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Before I go though, I'd just like to say that I’m glad that stupid kid’s dead. I hope it hurt, and I hope he took a long, long time to choke out; but what I really hope is that you’ll emulate him before the bank holiday is over.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, oh dear, "no, you are", is that the best you've got? I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Before I go though, I'd just like to say that I’m glad that stupid kid’s dead. I hope it hurt, and I hope he took a long, long time to choke out; but what I really hope is that you’ll emulate him before the bank holiday is over.

Really? Bringing a dead child into our argument as a parting shot? Cheap. For all your obvious shortcomings, bestowing boredom unto others perhaps your pièce de résistance, even I thought you were better than this. Well, at last – you've actually entertained me.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm shocked. I've always enjoyed his YouTube rants because he's not afraid to steam into cunt celebrities, particularly Katie Price. But I'm shocked to read just how bad his stalking was. I have a problem with believing how much of these allegations against him are true because he has waged a war against the BBC for years and we all know what cunts the media can be to protect itself, particularly as he was out to sue the beeb and also Nottinghamshire police. 

So I'll read a bit more into this as it wouldn't surprise me if he's been fitted up.

Yeah, they look after their own and Alex could well be one of their own controlled opposition to attack and set as a warning for anyone speaking out. Let's see if he does any real time behind bars. If he's genuine then I reckon there's some made up bullshit thrown at him but people like Alex need to be careful and not supply the ammunition for their own downfall. They need to be streetwise and play it smart within the system illusion. 

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Really? Bringing a dead child into our argument as a parting shot? Cheap. For all your obvious shortcomings, bestowing boredom unto others perhaps your pièce de résistance, even I thought you were better than this. Well, at last – you've actually entertained me.

Your retorts to Cuntybaws make you look like a floundering Stuart Lubbock - you're out of your depth.

• Like 2

On 17/09/2022 at 01:48, The Beast said:

This isn't really a nomination about him and his character, nor is it a question about the duration of his custodial sentence.

Without wishing to catch too much jetsam, I am just casting the net seeking contributors (cunts) views on the issue of verbal aggro, menaces and threats etc over the internet and the consequence of such actions. 

Does it have an impact for forums like this?

I don't doubt this is not the first case of this sort of thing, but this one has been the most publicised one I can recall. Is this going to be the direction of travel, leading to the end of anonymised internet usage on social platforms? 

Without wanting to come across as being "ghey", I would genuinely appreciate your views and insights.

I suspect very little, if at all. As CB has previously alluded the Belfield case and The Corner's shenanigans are as different as chalk and cheese not least because the vitriol is mainly targeted between anonymous perps and the recipients. By all accounts Belfield went postal on selected people by targeting individual social media accounts using proxies and sock puppets and did so on an industrial scale. Unusually the sentences were given consecutively rather than concurrently. That may change on appeal.

At The Corner, libellous content is removed. Even libel below the defamation standard is removed where the subject is known to be trigger happy in pursuing litigation. As ever the biggest threat to the site is racist content, more so when certain pejoratives are used.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your retorts to Cuntybaws make you look like a floundering Stuart Lubbock - you're out of your depth.

I fully expected the same old worms to bring out their knives last night, especially as I've spent most of the previous few weeks shitting all over you. So it comes as little surprise you've joined the 3-4 lackey cunt squad most quick to find a way to hit back. Anticipated, but nevertheless totally fucking weak.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I fully expected the same old worms to bring out their knives last night, especially as I've spent most of the previous few weeks shitting all over you. So it comes as little surprise you've joined the 3-4 lackey cunt squad most quick to find a way to hit back. Anticipated, but nevertheless totally fucking weak.

A less charitable soul than I might ask which sphincteral opening you are using to shit all over people, but I’ll avoid such an open goal. Unsurprisingly, I agree with the thrust of the argument already proposed here; that you are singularly incapable of knowing when you’re bested, which is rather ironic for an apparent fan of the pugilistic arts. Your entire rhetorical posture puts me in mind of the aphorism about why it is unwise to play chess with a pigeon. Feathers, pieces and shit everywhere. General bewilderment. 

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This, for example, is perhaps the saddest example of a puffed-up little wankstain thinking he’s despatched a zinger in the direction of his adversary, forgetting that this particular line of attack tends to lose potency around the same time most boys hit puberty. 

I’m almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This, for example, is perhaps the saddest example of a puffed-up little wankstain thinking he’s despatched a zinger in the direction of his adversary, forgetting that this particular line of attack tends to lose its potency around the same time most boys hit puberty. 

The award for “Stupidest Cunt on the Internet” is hotly contested, but I genuinely think he's in with a chance this year.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A less charitable soul than I might ask which sphincteral opening you are using to shit all over people, but I’ll avoid such an open goal. Unsurprisingly, I agree with the thrust of the argument already proposed here; that you are singularly incapable of knowing when you’re bested, which is rather ironic for an apparent fan of the pugilistic arts. Your entire rhetorical posture puts me in mind of the aphorism about why it is unwise to play chess with a pigeon. Feathers, pieces and shit everywhere. General bewilderment. 

This, for example, is perhaps the saddest example of a puffed-up little wankstain thinking he’s despatched a zinger in the direction of his adversary, forgetting that this particular line of attack tends to lose potency around the same time most boys hit puberty. 

I’m almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

I'm both surprised and delighted you've taken it upon yourself to respond to me directly, instead of behaving in his newfangled, creepy Fagin-like hunchbacked guise, responding with a 'like' to every negative comment posted my way. I still hate you, and I always will. But at least my comment brought you out from your usual modus operandi. I wonder which punters will respond to your observation? Lol.

It's not my fault, or the fault of the entire UK, that you decided to jump ship to arguably the most isolated, suicide-rich dustbowl city on the planet, and vent your anger back to the place from which you spawned – all the while clearly cementing your status as a whopping Anglophobe with a huge chip on his shoulder.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The award for “Stupidest Cunt on the Internet” is hotly contested, but I genuinely think he's in with a chance this year.

giphy.gif

Still butthurt, Bores? It appeared you certainly were with last night's closing passionate rant about a 'stupid dead kid'.

You utterly boring, GIF-obsessed fucking cunt. Think of something different, please.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm both surprised and delighted you've taken it upon yourself to respond to me directly, instead of behaving in his newfangled, creepy Fagin-like hunchbacked guise, responding with a 'like' to every negative comment posted my way. I still hate you, and I always will. But at least my comment brought you out from your usual modus operandi. I wonder which punters will respond to your observation? Lol.

It's not my fault, or the fault of the entire UK, that you decided to jump ship to arguably the most isolated, suicide-rich dustbowl city on the planet, and vent your anger back to the place from which you spawned – all the while clearly cementing your status as a whopping Anglophobe with a huge chip on his shoulder.

THIS 

Just now, Frank said:

He’s so ruffled, he’s knocking out posts without the usual Grammarly scan. I don’t know what’s happening here, withers, but Decimus continues to back the wet deluded little sap. 

You have to pity Wolfie.  He sits alone at a 60's formica topped kitchen table, staring at a stain on the woodchipped wallpaper. Friendless, and knee deep in alpaca shit.