CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Does Everyone Feel About Meghan Markle ?

peglegtwo

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

What did you think of Drag Queen Story Hour? 

Reminded me of one of yer ramblin haff baked theory's bally baby..and a vampire or two wouldn't have gone amiss..anyway have ya wormed yer way into yer dead mates widow yet..tell us for fuks sake...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Reminded me of one of yer ramblin haff baked theory's bally baby..and a vampire or two wouldn't have gone amiss..anyway have ya wormed yer way into yer dead mates widow yet..tell us for fuks sake...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

@PANZER MURPHY, since your joining this once great site, I have enjoyed your imput immensely.  In truth, I have never understood a fucking word of what you are saying, but it has given me pleasure, none the less. Needless to say it is generally far superior to anything that the 'Decs Clique' have ever posted, and this includes those wanting to join said clique, i.e. Frank and Eric.

• Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

@PANZER MURPHY, since your joining this once great site, I have enjoyed your imput immensely.  In truth, I have never understood a fucking word of what you are saying, but it has given me pleasure, none the less. Needless to say it is generally far superior to anything that the 'Decs Clique' have ever posted, and this includes those wanting to join said clique, i.e. Frank and Eric.

Johnny-5?

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I understand Panzy Baby. Kerry Katona has had her fanny steamed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The first rule of Decs Club is there is no Decs Club, you total fucking bellend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Name names, Withers. What’s that Decs Cunt been up to? Standing by here kid…do it…someone needs to stand up to this clique business.

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Name names, Withers. What’s that Decs Cunt been up to? Standing by here kid…do it…someone needs to stand up to this clique business.

It's an accusation as old as time, DC. Allegedly I'm either running numerous multis and the only posters who aren't me are yourself, Bawsey and Hammer of Cunts. The alternative tin foil hat theory is that I'm somehow capable of manipulating half a dozen or so complete strangers on a fringe, crackpot website into doing my bidding. I'm not sure what my apparent endgame is, but I'm sure that @Witheredscrote could enlighten us.

Either way, the original implication is supposed to reflect badly on me, but if I'm capable of what I'm accused of, you should all open your toothless gobs in anticipation of sucking my big fucking cock.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's an accusation as old as time, DC. Allegedly I'm either running numerous multis and the only posters who aren't me are yourself, Bawsey and Hammer of Cunts. The alternative crack pot theory is that I'm somehow capable of manipulating half a dozen or so complete strangers on a fringe, crackpot website into doing my bidding. I'm not sure what my apparent endgame is, but I'm sure that @Witheredscrote could enlighten us.

Either way, the original implication is supposed to reflect badly on me, but if I'm capable of what I'm accused of, you should all open your toothless gobs in anticipation of sucking my big fucking cock.

I was about to ask if I could join your cabal until you spelled out the initiation ceremony. I’ve got a sore throat anyway.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's an accusation as old as time, DC. Allegedly I'm either running numerous multis and the only posters who aren't me are yourself, Bawsey and Hammer of Cunts. The alternative tin foil hat theory is that I'm somehow capable of manipulating half a dozen or so complete strangers on a fringe, crackpot website into doing my bidding. I'm not sure what my apparent endgame is, but I'm sure that @Witheredscrote could enlighten us.

Are you in charge of me as well then? Sorry. Forgive my impudence, nobody told me and management didn’t feel it necessary to include it in the rules. Do we get cardboard hats?

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stupid fucking drunk wastrel.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stupid fucking drunk wastrel.

Step 1: Identify a post you think indicates a level of aggression that could result in a possible meltdown.

Step 2: Review recent posts by intended target to see if there is a correlation and weakness to expose.

Step 3: Strike.

Step 4: Wank yourself silly in an apoplectic sex rage at the thought of getting one over some cunt who has been living in your head rent free for seven years.

Step 5: Realise you've made a complete and utter fucking pigs ear of your latest attempt at a comeback.

Step 6: Kill yourself.

Edited by Decimus
You absolute fucking wanker

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I got no fucking invite. I’m not prepared to bail you out of this corrupt shenanigans btw. Withers…finish this manipulative rapscallion. Name names mate.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I was about to ask if I could join your cabal until you spelled out the initiation ceremony. I’ve got a sore throat anyway.

Boasting about your Magnificent Magyar Molars again? Vain Cunt. You’d have qualified as ‘toothless’ before your dental cruise down the Orinoco to Anchorage. Flash bowler-hat twat.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Boasting about your Magnificent Magyar Molars again? Vain Cunt. You’d have qualified as ‘toothless’ before your dental cruise down the Orinoco to Anchorage. Flash bowler-hat twat.

Rylan had his critics too DC. I bet you can’t name one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. Tell me straight, were you in anyway involved in this. The cunt was muttering 'Frank', and smelt of tzatziki sauce.

Witheredscrote, you are a vile French worm but I think you're onto something... There can be no coincidence that @Frank has a few quid and George Michaels ex Fadi is sleeping rough and has lost the plot. Frank has obviously fucked him and fucked his life up by stealing the money George left him whilst he slept (after a night of playing the drums and fucking bums). Since that regretful night Fadi has since tested positive for Aids also.

Give him the money back Frank, you vile piece of shit.  

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Witheredscrote, you are a vile French worm but I think you're onto something... There can be no coincidence that @Frank has a few quid and George Michaels ex Fadi is sleeping rough and has lost the plot. Frank has obviously fucked him and fucked his life up by stealing the money George left him whilst he slept (after a night of playing the drums and fucking bums). Since that regretful night Fadi has since tested positive for Aids also.

Give him the money back Frank, you vile piece of shit.  

Think!  I've be onto Frank for the last 5 years.  The 'man' is a charlatan with a glib tongue (which has probably spent more time up gay arseholes, than in his own gob).

Surely he must have bad aids by now?

• Like 1