CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Do We Want? "A General Election!" When Do We Want It? "CUNT".

Decimus

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Back to the actual topic .. an election now would be the ideal thing. However now that Sunak is in charge it is at least mildly amusing at the reaction of Labour supporter to an Asian getting the top job. In spite there being no Britain First activists or other racist groups rioting on the streets a lot of Labour supporters especially those of Asian extraction are still seeing racism everywhere.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/six-of-the-worst-reactions-to-sunak-as-pm

Did you find the Spectator in the waiting room of your trans-support counsellor? Fuck off.

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's exactly what my family is getting this year, poundland presents.. in fact, fuck em, I will buy one and the cunts can share it. 

Bend as a friend the best advice I can give you is don’t overstretch your finances at Poundland, you will regret the credit card bill in January…

• Like 3

On 27/10/2022 at 07:20, Mrs Roops said:

So you can, now playing the "no, you are" game. So much for the affected air of "devil's advocate" indifference...

I called you out for your bias with wikipedia, you then decided to personally attack me by not once but twice calling me in your words a pompous pratt,then a misogynistic pratt.

I retaliated and you in your massive intellect decided to say its the no you are game whilst also exposing yourself ,my personal bias doesn't come into it if you're this thin skinned .

4 hours ago, Snowy said:

I called you out for your bias with wikipedia, you then decided to personally attack me by not once but twice calling me in your words a pompous pratt,then a misogynistic pratt.

I retaliated and you in your massive intellect decided to say its the no you are game whilst also exposing yourself ,my personal bias doesn't come into it if you're this thin skinned .

Actually, you called me out for 'personal bias'. For good measure you added two insults. The lesson for you Snowy is that if you are going to instigate a fight then it's not a good look if you cry like a slapped bitch when someone kicks you back. Cry-baby pompous pratt.

12 hours ago, Snowy said:

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, you called me out for 'personal bias'. For good measure you added two insults. The lesson for you Snowy is that if you are going to instigate a fight then it's not a good look if you cry like a slapped bitch when someone kicks you back. Cry-baby pompous pratt.

Get a room and fuck like rabbits.

On 27/10/2022 at 19:36, Eddie said:

Bend as a friend the best advice I can give you is don’t overstretch your finances at Poundland, you will regret the credit card bill in January…

@Eddie, your inability to use a comma instantly conjured up a picture of you asking @Decimus to stick his head in a toilet pan, whilst you back-scuttled him.

You disgust me.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, your inability to use a comma instantly conjured up a picture of you asking @Decimus to stick his head in a toilet pan, whilst you back-scuttled him.

You disgust me.

Just what exactly are those Frog quacks pumping you full of at the moment, Withers? This is the second time in as many days that you've made me laugh, so I'm guessing it's not the usual concoction of spunk and Bad AIDS blood.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just what exactly are those Frog quacks pumping you full of at the moment, Withers? This is the second time in as many days that you've made me laugh, so I'm guessing it's not the usual concoction of spunk and Bad AIDS blood.

Probably the side effects of the anesthetic. Everything is surreal at times. Last night I awoke and thought Bubba had made a come back, and was amusing.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 10:05, Penelope said:

It was snowy.

I'm living rent free in your head ,it's beautiful to see .

Ive spent my time since my last post living my life ,wacking up as much bugle into my nose hole and shouting at gareth.

As much as its flattering I will never fuck a tranny sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel I’d be failing you all if I didn’t comment in passing on the fact that the London Stock Market has now lost it’s place as the European league leader. The French have closed a £1.5tn gap in market cap in just six years. Of course, nothing of any significance happened in 2016, and it’s all Covid, Ukraine and exchange rates anyway. Nothing to see here. Definitely. 

You might wonder though, on Thursday, when Hunt gives the nation another fiscal fisting, what might have been had the famous Square Mile Golden Goose still been laying eggs prodigiously. What a fucking hole to be in. 

https://www.investmentweek.co.uk/news/4060135/paris-overtakes-london-europes-most-valuable-stock-market