CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mould creating tenants

Cunty BigBollox

Fucking media stoking the flames again trying to get everyone to complain about mould in their homes. This is in some properties that date from circa. 1920, so what the fuck did they do about mould in the property for the previous 100+ years?? Proof, if ever it was required, that the problem is down to central heating and UPVC double glazing and the fuckwit occupants not having the intelligence to manage it properly. I wonder if that little kid had a positive COVID test in the previous 28 days.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking media stoking the flames again trying to get everyone to complain about mould in their homes. This is in some properties that date from circa. 1920, so what the fuck did they do about mould in the property for the previous 100+ years?? Proof, if ever it was required, that the problem is down to central heating and UPVC double glazing and the fuckwit occupants not having the intelligence to manage it properly. I wonder if that little kid had a positive COVID test in the previous 28 days.

The same fucking media carried out endless “property improvement” programs, filling empty brains with cheap and utterly useless solutions to the mould issues. We now have hundreds of thousands of solid stone houses kitted out with nasty uPVC double glazing and plastic coating paint interiors, which would make public aquariums look positively dry. 
The cretins deserve to die of blossoming aspergillosis.

40 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As our resident boiler-tinkering, slum landlord, I was wondering how long it would take you to comment on this.

How many eviction notices will you be serving in the run up to Christmas? Surely it's cheaper to just fuck with the Potterton and let the carbon monoxide do the rest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

As our resident boiler-tinkering, slum landlord, I was wondering how long it would take you to comment on this.

How many eviction notices will you be serving in the run up to Christmas? Surely it's cheaper to just fuck with the Potterton and let the carbon monoxide do the rest.

Keep up to date Dickless, ever since 1st October I've now got to put a CO alarm in the fucking place, not that my workmanship will in anyway be at fault, if the boiler does develop a fault and start spewing about toxic gas the tenants are going to be alright to keep paying the rent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

The family have blamed racism for the death of their son, I know it was Black Mould that killed him but how can mould be racist?

They’re absolutely right Neil, you racist fucking pig. It is the responsibility of white people to clean houses where black people live. They are unable to wipe down window frames with a bleach solution, because of ‘slavery and stuff’. 

We killed that little boy. Not his feckless, pig ignorant, lazy fucking baboon parents. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The same fucking media carried out endless “property improvement” programs, filling empty brains with cheap and utterly useless solutions to the mould issues. We now have hundreds of thousands of solid stone houses kitted out with nasty uPVC double glazing and plastic coating paint interiors, which would make public aquariums look positively dry. 
The cretins deserve to die of blossoming aspergillosis.

Aspergillosis wouldn’t be seen dead in Cape Verde.

Just now, King Billy said:

Reverse slavery. It’s the way forward Eric. 

Eddie Murphy parodied the white guilt’ thing beautifully in the original ‘Saturday Night Live’ show in 1980-ish.

Look up the ‘Cotton Land’ sketch. Eddie Murphy is one of the black cunts I actually like. I’ll always respect him for the stand up routine when he said he didn’t mind his girlfriend having gay friends, but he didn’t want to be kissing her if she had AIDS all over her lips from saying goodbye to them.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eddie Murphy parodied the white guilt’ thing beautifully in the original ‘Saturday Night Live’ show in 1980-ish.

Look up the ‘Cotton Land’ sketch. Eddie Murphy is one of the black cunts I actually like. I’ll always respect him for the stand up routine when he said he didn’t mind his girlfriend having gay friends, but he didn’t want to be kissing her if she had AIDS all over her lips from saying goodbye to them.

If he was worried about aids he shouldn’t have been picking up transsexual prostitutes in the 90’s…. 

On 19/11/2022 at 14:50, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re absolutely right Neil, you racist fucking pig. It is the responsibility of white people to clean houses where black people live. They are unable to wipe down window frames with a bleach solution, because of ‘slavery and stuff’. 

We killed that little boy. Not his feckless, pig ignorant, lazy fucking baboon parents. 

White people never died from mould because they had slaves to do all the cleaning. Then came emancipation and deaths of white people from mould related diseases shot up. Thankyou Lincoln, you bastard.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

White people never died from mould because they had slaves to do all the cleaning. Then came emancipation and deaths of white people from mould related diseases shot up. Thankyou Lincoln, you bastard.

Lincoln actually forgot to sign the Emancipation Proclamation. So if you’re out and about, and you see a black person that you like the look of, by all means take them home with you.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lincoln actually forgot to sign the Emancipation Proclamation. So if you’re out and about, and you see a black person that you like the look of, by all means take them home with you.

The Mrs Roops technique. “Nice to meet you Eddie. Get in the boot with the spare wheel’.