CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see the evil one has hit HS with the ban hammer to the tune of 6 months. 

Lol.

Clearly the silly cunt can't take a joke regarding my light ribbing as to his alleged liking for taking up the shitter. The correct response was of course to laugh at lads banter and think of something equally crude to fire back at the pecker. That's what gains a bit of respect here, not going straight in for vile abuse of family members and quote altering to make me look like a nonce.

I also see the sinister cunt has form for same thing just a short time ago, thus proving my thick as fucking pig shit theory. 

He’s a shifty fucking cunt all right. There are a lot of similarities to Pete, and all those other IDs that were probably him. And someone else, maybe Baws or Decs,  pointed out some similarities to the vilest creature that ever washed up here….. Gurt!

On 30/11/2022 at 19:25, Eric Cuntman said:

How could you? Those mentally ill eyes, swivelling around on the side of her head like a disturbed caelocanth.

Don't we know some poor cunt who married one of these?

Older than dinosaurs: last South African coelacanths threatened by oil  exploration | Marine life | The Guardian

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Why did an enormous Conger Eel appear in my head immediately I read this scotty?

The stuff of nightmares

Are 'Penis Fish' dangerous? Bizzare species enters the US and makes its  home in Florida | MEAWW

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a shifty fucking cunt all right. There are a lot of similarities to Pete, and all those other IDs that were probably him. And someone else, maybe Baws or Decs,  pointed out some similarities to the vilest creature that ever washed up here….. Gurt!

His first offering immediately brought the disgusting Pete and his infantile and deluded side-kick, Ereptile to mind. 

Gurt was a wrong 'un and no mistake. Once, after retuning from a regular ban, his very first (and last) post included his golden shower new avatar. Mrs R wasn't impressed. Big mates with Quincy mind.

The WORST fake tan fails of all time revealed (and how to avoid them) |  Daily Mail Online

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see the evil one has hit HS with the ban hammer to the tune of 6 months. 

Lol.

Clearly the silly cunt can't take a joke regarding my light ribbing as to his alleged liking for taking up the shitter. The correct response was of course to laugh at lads banter and think of something equally crude to fire back at the pecker. That's what gains a bit of respect here, not going straight in for vile abuse of family members and quote altering to make me look like a nonce.

I also see the sinister cunt has form for same thing just a short time ago, thus proving my thick as fucking pig shit theory. 

Tell me it was a deliberate execution, Stubbs.

On 01/12/2022 at 21:53, scotty said:

I must have missed his arrival DC, I'm unfamiliar with him. If he has blocked half the board then you shouldn't know about it. It's one thing muting stuff you dislike, but trumpeting the fact you've blocked someone is another thing altogether.

This is just what lil dizzy does, Scott. He exaggerates everything, to make it look like I'm in the wrong. He's got major psychological problems.

On 02/12/2022 at 19:52, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me it was a deliberate execution, Stubbs.

I'd like to say yes, but it was a simple and childish accusation of being a bender that's water off a ducks back for every bloke on planet earth.

Fortunately, horrid cunt has skin thinner that a jocks wallet and couldn't take a joke. It was clear from his initial reply he was for the chop, so it was jolly good fun watching himself make a complete cunt of himself. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

On 02/12/2022 at 23:07, Eric Cuntman said:

"The coelacanth was the best fuck I ever had"  

On 10/12/2022 at 23:34, Eddie said:

Thank fuck you smelly fuckers beat us, can you imagine sir woke Southgate and his team of knee taking wankers actually lifting the World Cup, kill me now

@Eddie, what do you think of last nights performance. The French lads, having endured 96 minutes inhaling stale sweat and camel shit, won. Vive la France.

So, Gareth Southgate has decided to stay on in the England job. 

Between now and the end of the Euros, he'll be concentrating on his main objective. Obviously that doesn't actually involve football as such, but the total eradication of any type of prejudice from the entire UK population. And that includes the players repeatedly apologising on bended knee for the actions of an American policeman in America.

• Like 1

As much as I hate the frog cunts could you imagine Southgate making a two substitutions after 40 minutes because your team was so shit?. At 2-0 down he might make a change with 2 minutes left the fucking over dentally stuffed useless fucking boring cunt

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

As much as I hate the frog cunts could you imagine Southgate making a two substitutions after 40 minutes because your team was so shit?. At 2-0 down he might make a change with 2 minutes left the fucking over dentally stuffed useless fucking boring cunt

Can't say I saw that equaliser coming, Neil.