CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Yet again!! List your fucking game man. I fear that you current output is as far as your scimitar like wit goes.

So I repeat. Just fucking go.

It's got to the point that I want Roops to get her arse on here. She'll have one of three choices:

1: Ban me and several others as this filthy fucking beast wants.

2: Ban me as a convenient scapegoat as I always get the blame for instigating things, despite Sway being universally hated.

3: Kick the shit stirring, terminally unfunny, creepy fucking cunt off the site because we've all spoken and want him gone.

Any scenario is fine with me, I don't want to share a site with someone who only serves to ruin it for others and attracts nothing more to our corner of the internet than deviants and fucking idiots.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around
"

Heed the above, you foul fucking cur. Judgement Day is coming and not only are you going to burn in Hell for your sick fantasies, you'll be kicked off of this site for good. 

We're not a safe space for your sort, fuck off to the dark web you nasty little cunt, no one on here wants to be associated with you and your twisted fetishes.

There you go, back to your usual foul self. And still trying to claim the moral high ground. You're a miracle, barely human. Who's going to kick me off here then, you nutter? 'Reaching down'? More like you and Dizzy having a 'reach around'. 'Lol' indeed. You're still as sick as ever. Just keep making it up, I guess you've painted yourself into a corner and your foolish pride won't let you admit you're wrong. I've got you beaten all ends up, and you're still really angry about not making any progress with your vile campaign.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

You're shit as well pal. You leave first. Fucking waster.

Congratulations you intellectual spina-bifida. You’ve managed to be despised by two blokes 9000 miles away which makes you a trans-continental  bellsniff, which takes some doing. I believe, if we dug your Great grandad up and asked him, he’d hate you too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's got to the point that I want Roops to get her arse on here. She'll have one of three choices:

1: Ban me and several others as this filthy fucking beast wants.

2: Ban me as a convenient scapegoat as I always get the blame for instigating things, despite Sway being universally hated.

3: Kick the shit stirring, terminally unfunny, creepy fucking cunt off the site because we've all spoken and want him gone.

Any scenario is fine with me, I don't want to share a site with someone who only serves to ruin it for others and attracts nothing more to our corner of the internet than deviants and fucking idiots.

YOU ruin it for others. There must be many a new member who has logged in, only to have you spew out your wannabe hardman shit at them within five minutes, causing them to leave briskly, because you're a bitter, hateful toad. You've called me a beast yet again, what do you expect to happen to you? In over a year, you've never made me laugh or said anything remotely interesting. You are a malevolent, malignant presence, trying to swagger around like you think you're Tyson fucking Fury. You get labelled as an instigator because you are one. The last couple of days have been disastrous for you, your house of cards is falling apart.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Congratulations you intellectual spina-bifida. You’ve managed to be despised by two blokes 9000 miles away which makes you a trans-continental  bellsniff, which takes some doing. I believe, if we dug your Great grandad up and asked him, he’d hate you too.

You don't like me, I don't like you two. Didn't really take much doing, you simpleton cabbage head.

16 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've got you beaten all ends up, and you're still really angry about not making any progress with your vile campaign.

This is dire stuff, really fucking dire, a seven page car crash, Can’t you see you’re dancing like a spunk-stained Sooty puppet for Dec’s amusement here? Even when he eventually gets banned for several months, he'll still have won, albeit a pyrrhic victory. I had been led to believe you were better than this, but based on personal observation if I had to rank the “Fab Four” out of 100 the table would currently look something like this:

1st – thecatwoman (81)
2nd – Flinty (75)
4th= Pen (3)
4th= Benny (3)

For further context, even Rick_B and Applescruff would scrape into double digits, if only just.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is dire stuff, really fucking dire, a seven page car crash, Can’t you see you’re dancing like a spunk-stained Sooty puppet for Dec’s amusement here? Even when he eventually gets banned for several months, he'll still have won, albeit a pyrrhic victory. I had been led to believe you were better than this, but based on personal observation if I had to rank the “Fab Four” out of 100 the table would currently look something like this:

1st – thecatwoman (81)
2nd – Flinty (75)
4th= Pen (3)
4th= Benny (3)

For further context, even Rick_B and Applescruff would scrape into double digits, if only just.

I refused to be in that group. This is just your opinion. I'm surprised, but I'm still giving the fool a good working over and boy does he deserve it.

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I refused to be in that group. This is just your opinion. I'm surprised, but I'm still giving the fool a good working over and boy does he deserve it.

I have no doubt you can recover, and if I'm really truthful you'd score at least a 5 to Pen's 3 - I'm just trying to shame you into upping your game. 

14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

@Carl Sway @cunt You are two islands alone yet together on this site. Unfortunately it’s Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Despised and reviled by all, you keep posting auto bot level replies and think it’s good enough. 

It’s not, surely you can see this? The membership have clearly spoken.

Between you, you have enough psychosexual red flags to keep a shrink busy for years. 

Please just log off and stop cluttering up my day having to weed through your puerile, Down’s level insults and never fucking come back.

lol fuck off etc….

Guess what, lover boy.

Just quit with the psychological analysis, you ain't qualified to give an opinion, on anything.

Go fuck yourself!

Happy now?

14 minutes ago, cunt said:

Guess what, lover boy.

Just quit with the psychological analysis, you ain't qualified to give an opinion, on anything.

Go fuck yourself!

Happy now?

My dog has just done a great big shit. Shall I get it in an airtight bag and post it to you?

By the way, your avatar is of a different species to you. He is a comic genius of many different facades. You’ve not the right to appropriate.  Desist.

You are a no trick pony with only one reality. A sad, scat obsessed dog hating pile of shit with one foot on a community service order, and the other one unknowingly on a publishing contract for some up and coming crime writer just waiting for you to be caught. 

Die in a fire.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

My dog has just done a great big shit. Shall I get it in an airtight bag and post it to you?

By the way, your avatar is of a different species to you. He is a comic genius of many different facades. You’ve not the right to appropriate.  Desist.

You are a no trick pony with only one reality. A sad, scat obsessed dog hating pile of shit with one foot on a community service order, and the other one unknowingly on a publishing contract for some up and coming crime writer just waiting for you to be caught. 

Die in a fire.

Southern, I do believe you're flirting with him. 😘 Control yourself 😁

54 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

scat obsessed

Strange that.

You're another dumb southern cunt who introduced the subject to the thread, how does it feel to be a sheep that posts copy & paste  facsimiles of what you've read previously?

Speaking of no trick ponies, can't you invent some nonsense of your own, you pathetic little plagiarist?✍️📰

16 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh dear, the two main culprits have had another terrible day. How sad, never mind. Goodnight bitches.

I’m not taking sides in this, but your tenacity is impressive. Like the Jack Russell who knows he’s not the biggest dog in the yard but doesn’t give a fuck anyway.

Try turning it around. Ask them which women they find attractive and why. They will have to respond, as refusing to do so would indicate something to hide.. and when they do, you can start picking holes in their personal tastes. 

As stated, I’m not taking sides. But the Englishman in me does love a plucky underdog.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m not taking sides in this, but your tenacity is impressive. Like the Jack Russell who knows he’s not the biggest dog in the yard but doesn’t give a fuck anyway.

Try turning it around. Ask them which women they find attractive and why. They will have to respond, as refusing to do so would indicate something to hide.. and when they do, you can start picking holes in their personal tastes. 

As stated, I’m not taking sides. But the Englishman in me does love a plucky underdog.

You can’t play with two decks Eric, befriending a nonce does not sit well with me. 

• Like 2