CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

Cunts who put LOL at the end of another pointless outpouring of drivel,  should realise, it doesn't make the preceding sentence any funnier.
It just indicates how fuckin' desperate you are for attention.
All the failed comics, you know who you are, that come on here looking to bolster their flagging confidence by keeping this captive audience amused and expecting to get a 'like' for their pathetic unfunny jibes, are sadly deluded. 
Maybe you need to take a leaf out of your comedic heroes (Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre, probably) books, and pay some stage-hand sad-sack to hold up a LOL sign, so your dumb-fuck audience knows when they ought to be laughing.
LOL

Fuck Off!

Argh2bTKNh-5.png

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cunt said:

Cunts who put LOL at the end of another pointless outpouring of drivel,  should realise, it doesn't make the preceding sentence any funnier.
All the failed comics, you know who you are, that come on here looking to bolster their flagging confidence by keeping this captive audience amused and expecting to get a 'like' for their pathetic unfunny jibes, are sadly deluded. 
Maybe you need to take a leaf out of your comedic heroes (Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre, probably) books, and pay some stage-hand sad-sack to hold up a LOL sign, so your dumb-fuck audience knows when they ought to be laughing.
LOL

Fuck Off!

Argh2bTKNh-5.png

Labrador Orifice Licker.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@cunt, I use Lol quite often, not as some kind of cue for the reader but more for winding up the target. It clearly works in your case doesn't it? You've written up a whole nomination about it, because it doesn't wind you up at all does it? Lol  

As predicted in my original post, you dumb fucks took the bait and, as you say, you delight in ending your inane comments with LOL.

So, I was wondering if you were a disciple of the Earl Of Punkape, as he made a point of doing exactly the same thing, before he was excommunicated.
Just as @Decimus is a pale imitation of @Frank, maybe you're just a slightly grubbier clone of the Earl?
LOL
Fuck Off!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cunt said:

As predicted in my original post, you dumb fucks took the bait and, as you say, you delight in ending your inane comments with LOL.

So, I was wondering if you were a disciple of the Earl Of Punkape, as he made a point of doing exactly the same thing, before he was excommunicated.
Just as @Decimus is a pale imitation of @Frank, maybe you're just a slightly grubbier clone of the Earl?
LOL
Fuck Off!

How's your day going?

10 minutes ago, cunt said:

LOL
Fuck Off!

Oh dear.

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well fuck my lesbian neighbors cats rectum...this has to be the biggest pile of plop i have read for years on here, on a par with Pen's posts. Even that old smelly whore sometimes will surpass this wasted kinetic energy.

I can see why the OP doesn't nominate that often, piss poor.

And yet, you had to post twice on the nomination.

WTF does that say about you, Jakob?

7 hours ago, cunt said:

LOL

Fuck Off!

Argh2bTKNh-5.png

I'm not surprised your nom has attracted zero likes, LOL. Christ I fucking hate you, you animal-torturing, Pervey Pete-defending weirdo wanker. Clearly I am not alone. 

Why not do everyone (and yourself) a favour and permanently fuck off?  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised your nom has attracted zero likes, LOL. Christ I fucking hate you, you animal-torturing, Pervey Pete-defending weirdo wanker. Clearly I am not alone. 

Why not do everyone (and yourself) a favour and permanently fuck off?  

Using fuckin’ would have been more appropriate when addressing Mr S.F. Cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cunt said:

And yet, you had to post twice on the nomination.

WTF does that say about you, Jakob?

That's right i did...and that's because you are twice the thicko of the thickest on here. I will post on this shit nom as many times as i see fit.

Get ass raped and mauled by a Kangal with psychological issues.

Fuck off.

• Like 1