CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

Mike Hunt

Guest Sue R Pipe
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The one thing we can be 100% certain of is that the experimental mRNA Covid 19 ‘totally safe and totally effective’ vaccine which saved all our Grannies from certain death and even made Matt Hancock cry on GMB for free, when he normally charges 10k a day, played absolutely no part in poor POGs name being added to the ever increasing list of unexplained sudden deaths. I bet he wasn’t wearing a mask or he would most likely be OK today.

Thick as shit.

On 29/03/2023 at 18:54, Sue R Pipe said:

Oh calm down and converse with me my dusky friend.

How are you getting on this week? Been through many KFC family buckets? Gang rape anybody interesting in the toilets at McDonalds? Tell all, don't be shy you thick cunt.

You complete fucking idiot.

I certainly hope you’ve been banned by now. If admin had any fucking brains they’d get rid of a poisonous, pig shit thick cunt like you.

@Mrs Roops say it ain’t so?

• Like 3

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You complete fucking idiot.

I certainly hope you’ve been banned by now. If admin had any fucking brains they’d get rid of a poisonous, pig shit thick cunt like you.

@Mrs Roops say it ain’t so?

Robbbbieeeee. I'm coming for you.

On 29/03/2023 at 16:19, Lucy said:

Can't say I give much of a fuck either way, he was a friend of Cilla's, which is bad enough, then he started with all that @Wolfie Poodle promoting nonsense, that was the fuckin' end, THE END, I tell you!

Dogs and people don't mix, it's improper. 🐩🚫🧒

I bet you have been chomping at the bit for a nom like this, you lukewarm moronic spineless dopey cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I liked him and would agree about the drag stuff although he was funny at doing the blankety blank show.

Bend as an expert in this field can you advise. I have moved into a new home that requires significant renovation, starting with stripping wallpaper. Should I 

a. Purchase a steam wallpaper stripper?

b. Purchase liquid wallpaper remover?

c. Purchase beer and pay a thick cunt like you to do it?

Kind regards,

Eddie 

• Like 2

Guest Sue R Pipe
11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yes you are Susan...take your sub-human brain somewhere else and leave the site, preferably in a body bag.

Fuck off.

That's quick, down to 3 days now. Idiot.

Guest Sue R Pipe
42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bend as an expert in this field can you advise. I have moved into a new home that requires significant renovation, starting with stripping wallpaper. Should I 

Kind regards,

Eddie 

You forgot d. Kill yourself.

You're slipping my dusky skinned mechanic.

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Kind regards,

Eddie 

That's very good Ed, with much thought i reckon you should go with option C as you're a thick white knuckle cunt.

No need to thank me for my genuine advice.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Jake The Muss said:

That's very good Ed, with much thought i reckon you should go with option C as you're a thick white knuckle cunt.

No need to thank me for my genuine advice.

Fuck me you are absolute shit in every conceivable way. Why not beat the wife/sister to death tonight and get yourself sent to the VPU at Rampton.

Dogshit tosser.

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Kind regards,

Eddie 

Ed i forgot to ask, what happened to Fatty the retard ? 

Has he morphed in to this Sue R Pipe thickstick or is he still tied up in your basement with my claw hammer still stuck in his head ?

1 minute ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Fuck me you are absolute shit in every conceivable way. Why not beat the wife/sister to death tonight and get yourself sent to the VPU at Rampton.

Dogshit tosser.

Yeah, not a bad idea, i will consider it after i have flayed the neighbors and boiled the local MP's in my brazen bull.

Again Fuck off.

Guest Sue R Pipe
44 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah, not a bad idea, i will consider it after i have flayed the neighbors and boiled the local MP's in my brazen bull.

Again Fuck off.

What?

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Ed i forgot to ask, what happened to Fatty the retard ? 

Has he morphed in to this Sue R Pipe thickstick or is he still tied up in your basement with my claw hammer still stuck in his head ?

He’s here bend, but no longer fatty..