CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

There sure is. I've been saying this all along.

I’d put a wager on there being some serious deep-rooted issues over at prefab chez Decs. He’s become fucking rotten, and he knows it. He won’t let a single post go unanswered and more recently he’s resorting to one or two word replies. When he does engage his paragraphs are peppered with dog shit! What a fucking idiot. I’ll tell you something, Carl, he reminds me very much of a mouthy old mate of mine who was relentlessly battered by his wife. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

See? Same old disgusting bullshit allegations. He needs to take a break, step back for a bit and seriously reconsider his approach. Mental.

You clearly don't understand the dictionary definitions of either 'bullshit' or 'allegations.'

How about the saying 'If the shoe fits...'

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’d put a wager on there being some serious deep-rooted issues over at prefab chez Decs. He’s become fucking rotten, and he knows it. He won’t let a single post go unanswered and more recently he’s resorting to one or two word replies. When he does engage his paragraphs are peppered with dog shit! What a fucking idiot. I’ll tell you something, Carl, he reminds me very much of a mouthy old mate of mine who was relentlessly battered by his wife. 

Yawn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

See? Same old disgusting bullshit allegations. He needs to take a break, step back for a bit and seriously reconsider his approach. Mental.

What’s your approach, dickhead?

Edited by Ape™️
Weedy, pathetic, massively-autistic twat.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your approach, dickhead?

He's decided to walk the well trodden path that all the other fucking weirdos we've ever had to endure on here have taken. Namely courting 'The Freak'n'Frank' double act, supported by whoever their current Idiot-Of-The-Week sidekick is.

Boring, formulaic shite which only warrants what I previously stated:

Yawn.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fanny Starving and Wank “liked” this. What an accolade.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Courting 'The Freak'n'Frank' double act, supported by whoever their current Idiot-Of-The-Week sidekick is.

This shit just writes itself, thanks to the absolute fucking idiocy of the main cast members.

What a trio of boring, sad as fuck old bastards.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I will be with you shortly to sort out this possible wrongen Carl ,Pen  ,AND a dog shit eating cunt and Frank.

In the mean time have a nose candy on me ,adiue.

Good man.

The Glitter Greek has popped his head up in-between trips to Prai De Luz and Cambodia and is trying to give it large alongside his fellow mates from the Cubs and Scouts community. 

I know that I can rely on you to severely smash in his plywood, 'Never Ending Story' door.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frank said:

I’d put a wager on there being some serious deep-rooted issues over at prefab chez Decs. He’s become fucking rotten, and he knows it. 

I'm certainly no fan of yours Frank, but I have to admit that you are definitely onto something. I once fed a working ferret a small piece of cannabis resin. The animal went mad and attacked me, and I'd reared it.  If I were his family, I would be shitting bricks right now.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm certainly no fan of yours Frank, but I have to admit that you are definitely onto something. I once fed a working ferret a small piece of cannabis resin. The animal went mad and attacked me, and I'd reared it.  If I were his family, I would be shitting bricks right now.