CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm certainly no fan of yours Frank, but I have to admit that you are definitely onto something. I once fed a working ferret a small piece of cannabis resin. The animal went mad and attacked me, and I'd reared it.  If I were his family, I would be shitting bricks right now.

What is it with the French and cruelty to animals? It must be because you're all cowardly worms... Yes, you definitely 'reared it' didn't you with garlic butter for lube no doubt. I'd report you to the French equivalent of the RSPCA but I doubt they even have one. You vile Foie Gras producing cunt. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you can no longer allude to noncery, what is there?

Dog shit.  

Take a break before I take you out. 

Indeed.  

'To lose friends, you need to have made friends in the first place'

Ming 2016.  Gura Gura, Covent Garden. (R.I.P).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Dog shit.  

Listen, groom-troll. Cultivating the two biggest dullards on this site is not what it’s about on here. Are you genuinely proud that you’re spunking any semblance of legacy and relevance away by behaving in this manner? Sort your fucking-self out man.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Dog shit.  

When I come for you I won't be alluding to anything.

But it'll be in my own time, not as a result of your piss poor attempts at manipulation that are about as transparent as the crotch of your Kid GAP skinny jeans.

Moron.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it with the French and cruelty to animals? It must be because you're all cowardly worms... Yes, you definitely 'reared it' didn't you with garlic butter for lube no doubt. I'd report you to the French equivalent of the RSPCA but I doubt they even have one. You vile Foie Gras producing cunt. Fuck off. 

Where do you think your finger lickin' chicken, that your type are so overly fond of,  comes from.  Farmer Giles Organic Farm. 

You stupid black cunt. Go shove a Georgian commode up your arse.

Monday morning. In the cold light of day, the ducky goon will wake up and realise he has let himself down badly, yet again. His weekends are killing him. Help is needed to conquer the booze and drugs issues. Otherwise, it's going to continue to be a rough old time ahead. Where's it all going to end? Rhetorical question, fuck off.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Carldebeast, you must stop being scared and quote people, anyone would think you're a scared midget cunt. Lol

It's a bit like when he pretended to have everyone blocked, yet mysteriously seemed to know exactly what was being said. 

I can picture him now, peeping through his tiny fingers everytime he sees a post from one of the bigger boys, desperate to look at it but also scared because he knows yet another part of his character has been assassinated.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, Carl. Seek help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Monday morning. In the cold light of day, the ducky goon will wake up and realise he has let himself down badly, yet again. His weekends are killing him. Help is needed to conquer the booze and drugs issues. Otherwise, it's going to continue to be a rough old time ahead. Where's it all going to end? Rhetorical question, fuck off.

He’ll clock off just after 4 and wend his way over to the battered husbands bench for a glass of white before heading home to face the music. I hope Mrs D gives him a ruddy good hiding this evening. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

PS I forgot to add, the hapless halfwit actually had the nerve to post a Radiohead song. Fucking Radiohead. That's a red flag, for sure. It usually denotes the poster as a pompous, pretentious prat.

Is Radiohead that group where the lead singer wears a diving helmet that gradually fills up with water as he's singing? It's a shame they managed to release the boring beige cunt before he drowned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Radiohead that group where the lead singer wears a diving helmet that gradually fills up with water as he's singing? It's a shame they managed to release the boring beige cunt before he drowned.

It is them indeed. The wonky eyed cunt.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

PS I forgot to add, the hapless halfwit actually had the nerve to post a Radiohead song. Fucking Radiohead. That's a red flag, for sure. It usually denotes the poster as a pompous, pretentious prat.

This one's a song of two halves, one might say: a slow start which blossoms into a compelling beauty.

I'll wager you're in your 20s Carl, but you are already an idiot for life, you pompous, pretentious, teen fanny-bedevilled little prat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Listen, groom-troll. Cultivating the two biggest dullards on this site is not what it’s about on here. Are you genuinely proud that you’re spunking any semblance of legacy and relevance away by behaving in this manner? Sort your fucking-self out man.

He cultivated you for a while, didn't he?

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This one's a song of two halves, one might say: a slow start which blossoms into a compelling beauty.

I'll wager you're in your 20s Carl, but you are already an idiot for life, you pompous, pretentious, teen fanny-bedevilled little prat.

Well that's a wager you would lose, you know-nothing numpty. I still think they are boring cunts. Just repeating me is paying homage to me. And repeating ducky's pathetic 'teen' rubbish? Give over. I was kind of hoping you'd be better than that. Sorry I agitated you by not liking your shite band. Dull. I'd rather pour meths in my ears.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Well that's a wager you would lose, you know-nothing numpty. I still think they are boring cunts. Just repeating me is paying homage to me. And repeating ducky's pathetic 'teen' rubbish? Give over. I was kind of hoping you'd be better than that. Sorry I agitated you by not liking your shite band. Dull. I'd rather pour meths in my ears.

"Repeating me is paying homage to me" says the man I've got so rattled, he consistently mentions my name in every other post.

You're getting angry again, little man. Take an hour off and go and read the music section of your 1998 'Jackie' annual, you S Club 7 listening, try hard cunt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

not what it’s about on here

What is it about?
Trying to keep  little boys club amused, while having a circle jerk over one or more of their number engage in a pathetic attempt at verbal intimidation?
And that's what you shower of cunts pay for?
You've got more money than sense if that's the best you can do for 'entertainment'?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, and said:

What is it about?
Trying to keep  little boys club amused, while having a circle jerk over one or more of their number engage in a pathetic attempt at verbal intimidation?
And that's what you shower of cunts pay for?
You've got more money than sense if that's the best you can do for 'entertainment'?

You seem to be commenting rather a lot these days... which is hardly surprising given the heat on the pavements the past fortnight. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Come on Carl, it's not difficult to see you like younger females. And there's nothing illegal or breaking site rules with referencing 'teen'. It's you who created this stigma for yourself (just browse your profile, doh!), no one else... just you.

You reap what you sow. Actually, along with @Eric Cuntman, I'd say we've both been fairly lenient hitherto, and we've given you advice while not joining the already huge shark frenzy. @Frank is milking likes out of you, and with his embarrassing ltp ratio, I'm hardly fucking surprised.