CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light

Decimus

Not content with being one of the queerest drinks imaginable, Bud Light has upped its faggotry quotient exponentially by getting some she-he monstrosity on TikTok to advertise its wares.

I'm not surprised that yet another big corporation has opted to associate itself with the sort of disgusting, San-Fran shit that by rights should be made illegal. Turn your TV on and you will be assaulted almost immediately by a plethora of mincers, bandits and bulldykes advertising everything from kids toys to life insurance.

No, what has taken me by surprise is the subsequent backlash and boycott which has seen Bud Light's sales plummet out the bottom of the ever more prolapsed arsehole of the market. This is after all a beer that is primarily consumed by poofters, a product where 86.% of its regular drinkers have Bad AIDS and the only other liquid that they consume regularly is spunk. You'd think they'd be all over this shit like an opportunistic fungal infection spreading over an immunocompromised set of cock and balls.

@Frank At least there will be plenty more of it for you to drink the next time you're at the pub on your own.

Lol

Fuck off

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not content with being one of the queerest drinks imaginable, Bud Light has upped its faggotry quotient exponentially by getting some she-he monstrosity on TikTok to advertise its wares.

I'm not surprised that yet another big corporation has opted to associate itself with the sort of disgusting, San-Fran shit that by rights should be made illegal. Turn your TV on and you will be assaulted almost immediately by a plethora of mincers, bandits and bulldykes advertising everything from kids toys to life insurance.

No, what has taken me by surprise is the subsequent backlash and boycott which has seen Bud Light's sales plummet out the bottom of the ever more prolapsed arsehole of the market. This is after all a beer that is primarily consumed by poofters, a product where 86.% of its regular drinkers have Bad AIDS and the only other liquid that they consume regularly is spunk. You'd think they'd be all over this shit like an opportunistic fungal infection spreading over an immunocompromised set of cock and balls.

@Frank At least there will be plenty more of it for you to drink the next time you're at the pub on your own.

Lol

Fuck off

Hopefully Fwank will not be drinking anything, anymore.  I am praying that he was caught in the Armancette avalanche yesterday, whilst bumming off piste.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hopefully Fwank will not be drinking anything, anymore.  I am praying that he was caught in the Armancette avalanche yesterday, whilst bumming off piste.

How appropriate. The first reply to a nomination about Budweiser, is from a frog on the point of croaking. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol

Fuck off

I went to a bbq last year "don't bring anything, we've got plenty of drink". Fuckloads of this stuff and little else. Had 3 cans of it and fucked my stomach up. Horrible stuff

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol

Fuck off

I wasn’t aware of freaks liking beers of sorts. I thought they preferred ‘sex on the beach’ or ‘peach fuzz’ cocktail slush things.

Whoever the fuckwits at Budweiser ( or whoever they hired) should be cleaning out their desks about now. Who knew, the entire fucking planet doesn’t appreciate woke politics being rammed down their throats??

Im as tolerant as the next bloke, but I really don’t give a shit about anyone else’s fucking identity journey, as much as they give 2 shits about mine. Live and let live. 

One day soon this will be a lesson they teach in marketing.

Dopey virtue signalling woke cunts.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I wasn’t aware of freaks liking beers of sorts. I thought they preferred ‘sex on the beach’ or ‘peach fuzz’ cocktail slush things.

Old Chap Raasclaat doing his bit for integration...

On 10/04/2023 at 15:00, Decimus said:

Turn your TV on and you will be assaulted almost immediately by a plethora of mincers, bandits and bulldykes advertising everything from kids toys to life insurance.

Hmm must be my LG TV, but all the transmissions I receive contain 99% ethnics.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1