CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreed Dog Owners.

Jake The Muss

On 23/04/2023 at 10:52, Jake The Muss said:

i have just got back from running in the London marathon and my time was under 2 hours.

It's a fact, cunts do tend to run a lot quicker when there's a police Alsatian on their trail. 🐕‍🦺

2 hours ago, and said:

It's a fact, cunts do tend to run a lot quicker when there's a police Alsatian on their trail. 🐕‍🦺

Whereas you'd surrender yourself instantly, face planted into the ground and arsehole sticking up ready for 'doggy style' action.

Lololol.

On 23/04/2023 at 11:49, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sez the man with the ammerz n stabby tings n nothin downstairs..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

P, I'm going to be over in the old sod from tomorrow until 2 May, laying my head down at my sister's in D9.

I'll be out and about the entire time, so have you got any gigs on? PM me the deets and also the name and address of someone who can chop me up some bugle.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

P, I'm going to be over in the old sod from tomorrow until 2 May, laying my head down at my sister's in D9.

I'll be out and about the entire time, so have you got any gigs on? PM me the deets and also the name and address of someone who can chop me up some bugle.

Faílte go balie átha cliath decco baby...couldn't tell ya where ill be tootin as i usually don't know meself..ima guerrilla musician..i get the call..time n location and i decide if ill take the gig..as for the other thing ..yer stayin in dublin 9..

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 2 months later...

West Midlands Police did half a decent job recently when they tasered one of those token chav-beast dogs mid-fight and threw it in a wheelie bin. My only disappointment is that the dog did not end up in the same place as Corrie McKeague.

I would have personally felt more satisfied pepper spraying the fucking thing and then giving it a few tenderising blows with a truncheon.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

West Midlands Police did half a decent job recently when they tasered one of those token chav-beast dogs mid-fight and threw it in a wheelie bin. My only disappointment is that the dog did not end up in the same place as Corrie McKeague.

I would have personally felt more satisfied pepper spraying the fucking thing and then giving it a few tenderising blows with a truncheon.

Why bring Corrie McKeague into it? That story is genuinely tragic and that was a cuntish reference.

• Like 3

On 16/07/2023 at 16:27, Cunty BigBollox said:

Errrmm.....Cunts Corner. You stupid fucking cunt.

Perhaps you've LOGGED in here mistakingly, instead of Mumsnet or Istillpissthebednet.

Wow - I missed this spectacular display of drunken stupidity. You’re a complete moron.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2023 at 14:06, Cunty BigBollox said:

Shut up you colossal fucking drunken dickhead.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think you'll find Airman McKeague was the colossal drunken dickhead.

Drew, I don't know what it is about you but uniquely among most posters on here I do have a certain soft spot for you.

You're undoubtedly a monumental fucking prick with breath that could strip off ten layers of paint from a kitchen wall, but drunken idiocy aside, I probably would piss on you if you were on fire. The very fact that your blood is 95 percent value vodka would undoubtedly result in my urine being ineffective, but the thought would still be there.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, I don't know what it is about you but uniquely among most posters on here I do have a certain soft spot for you.

You're undoubtedly a monumental fucking prick with breath that could strip off ten layers of paint from a kitchen wall, but drunken idiocy aside, I probably would piss on you if you were on fire. The very fact that your blood is 95 percent value vodka would undoubtedly result in my urine being ineffective, but the thought would still be there.

Anyone who ever again questions your empathetic, humanitarian, selfless nature will owe you a massive apology when confronted with this post. lol.