CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Anyone Going to Charlie's & the old lady's coronation or having a party at home to celebrate ?

peglegtwo

19 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Well ? 

Camilla looks so old she could have been at Queen Victoria's coronation .

I’ve noticed you seem to use CC as a platform to ask stupid fucking questions, rather than naming the cunts of the world. This leads me to believe you’re a fucking idiot.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Well ? 

Camilla looks so old she could have been at Queen Victoria's coronation .

I'll be going, Peg. I got to know Wills and Kate very well during their time at Anmer Hall, so naturally I'll be enjoying a front row seat. 

The Marchioness of Cholmondely has organised an after party when the reception is over. I'm not invited to that I'm afraid, mainly because I don't like it up the fucking arse.

s-l500.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'll be going, Peg. I got to know Wills and Kate very well during their time at Anmer Hall, so naturally I'll be enjoying a front row seat. 

The Marchioness of Cholmondely has organised an after party when the reception is over. I'm not invited to that I'm afraid, mainly because I don't like it up the fucking arse.

s-l500.png

Pen’s passport photo?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

s-l500.png

Wouldn’t want to find that in a bag of magic mushrooms ( especially if you’d already eaten some).

I got an invite but turned it down as i'm not a peado and the place will be packed with them.

Just not my thing and besides i will be delivering a massive bag of dog shit to R-soles on that day. He gave me a good deal, a tenner a turd, of course i broke em up to look like more to get extra cash out of the freak cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

I got an invite but turned it down as i'm not a peado and the place will be packed with them.

Just not my thing and besides i will be delivering a massive bag of dog shit to R-soles on that day. He gave me a good deal, a tenner a turd, of course i broke em up to look like more to get extra cash out of the freak cunt.

I’m not sure admitting you’d fish through a bag of dog turds for an extra tenner or two is quite the win you’d like to be, to be honest.