CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

King Fucking Charlie

Jake The Muss

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t think you will ever get to the truth, LC, as every patriotic cunt of every land, tends to extol the benefits of their respective shithole nation. Think of Swiss Toni on speed.

Extolling the benefits of your shithole nation, is very much like mak…

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You will probably be playing hide the sausage with your dachshund….

No, that would be the kind of thing your thick pal R-soles would get up to...but first he would want to be covered in shit, you can do the honors by opening your stupid fucking mouth and the shit will roll out on to him.

Stupid fucking dullard.

• Like 2

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

It's going reasonably well, but with the cost of petrol, and every cunt recycling their bottles, it's difficult.

Oh, fuck off as well.

These WEF puppets are running scared Scrote, did you see that freak show when Sunak and his motorcade was going through London and all those half-wit brain-dead coppers was on push bikes and many running out of breathe along side the cars, a pathetic showing don't you think as they're obviously out of shape and the people could take them easy if they organised themselves better. I was thinking of starting a gofundme page and try and raise some money for the coppers gym memberships.

You can fuck off now.

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

No, that would be the kind of thing your thick pal R-soles would get up to...but first he would want to be covered in shit, you can do the honors by opening your stupid fucking mouth and the shit will roll out on to him.

Stupid fucking dullard.

Good evening……pleb.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Stupid fucking dullard.

Fender about 30 years ago I was in a traffic queue at some lights behind Maggie and Dennis Thatcher who were in their Jag, she was in the driving seat and signalling to turn right but when the lights changed she just drove straight on .. I was not surprised at that as she had once said that "the lady was not for turning".

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

Fender about 30 years ao I was in a traffic queue at some lights  behind Maggie and Dennis Thatcher who were in their Jag, she was in the driving seat and signalling to turn right but when the lights changed she just drove straight on .. I was not surprised at that as she had once said that "the lady was not for turning".

When Margaret was PM Dennis regularly kept her waiting in the golf club car par whilst he and Bill Deedes downed multiple G&T’s.

Lol.

On 30/04/2023 at 00:28, Last Cunt Standing said:

“They do bring in a lot of tourists, though, don’t they?”. 

“What’s the alternative, President Boris Johnson? President Tony Blair?”

”They do a lot of good though, that Princess Anne works so hard”

”They bring the country together, like when the Queen addressed the nation during Covid”

Vox populi, Vox dei. 

Britons should get off their fucking knees. 

‘Such is life.’

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When Margaret was PM Dennis regularly kept her waiting in the golf club car par whilst he and Bill Deedes downed multiple G&T’s.

Lol.

I bet they downed a lot more than G&Ts in the gents toilets too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Fender about 30 years ago I was in a traffic queue at some lights behind Maggie and Dennis Thatcher who were in their Jag, she was in the driving seat and signalling to turn right but when the lights changed she just drove straight on .. I was not surprised at that as she had once said that "the lady was not for turning".

What a shame the Thatcher's shadow vehicle, carrying bodyguards, didn't clock your huge Bernard Bresslaw mitts as they shovelled the steering wheel from left-right, taking you out as an odd-looking "man-woman creature of unknown gender" (back in the 80s), thus saving everyone the agony of your puntership here 30 years later.    

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a shame the Thatcher's shadow vehicle, carrying bodyguards, didn't clock your huge Bernard Bresslaw mitts as they shovelled the steering wheel from left-right, taking you out as an odd-looking "man-woman creature of unknown gender" (back in the 80s), thus saving everyone the agony of your puntership here 30 years later.    

They probably clocked him and thought it was John Bindon incognito on his way to pick up Margaret at the back exit of Buck House.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They wouldn't have seen me you fuckwit because it never fucking  happened .. now go back to polishing your alpacas lol.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You've definitely had a lobotomy.

Fuck off.