CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

• 1 month later...
On 19/05/2023 at 11:37, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t know who Haley steinberg was. But I looked her up. She was excellent in Bumblebee. More like daughter material at my age though.

I've seen Bumblebee now. Not my cup of tea at all. The only things that made it tolerable were the Smiths songs, the Smiths t-shirt, the Damned t-shirt, and the Elvis Costello and The Attractions t-shirt.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I imagine that the most recent iteration in the franchise, "Rise of the Beasts" is more your flavour.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

I watched ‘Hard Candy’ again last week. That girl was a fucking incredible actress. What a fucking waste. I still don’t get Carl’s attraction, but before it chose to be a transgender mutant, she was massively talented, ok looking in a tomboy sort of way, and likeable. 
 John Dunsworth (Jim Lahey) taught her at his drama school and touted her as a massive star before she was 10. And now look at the stupid cunt. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I imagine that the most recent iteration in the franchise, "Rise of the Beasts" is more your flavour.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

You imagine things of that nature frequently. Evidently it's you that has the problem. Contact your GP before it's too late. 

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You imagine things of that nature frequently. Evidently it's you that has the problem. Contact your GP before it's too late. 

If I saw a man shagging a corpse I'd believe what my eyes were showing me, that he was a necrophiliac. If I read comments from a man about 'women' he finds attractive and they all happen to look like children, I'm going to again believe what my eyes are showing me.

No imagination or exaggeration necessary, Carly. You are what you eat.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I've seen Bumblebee now. Not my cup of tea at all. The only things that made it tolerable were the Smiths songs, the Smiths t-shirt, the Damned t-shirt, and the Elvis Costello and The Attractions t-shirt.

Do you have a stall at Wembley market?

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I saw a man shagging a corpse I'd believe what my eyes were showing me, that he was a necrophiliac. If I read comments from a man about 'women' he finds attractive and they all happen to look like children, I'm going to again believe what my eyes are showing me.

No imagination or exaggeration necessary, Carly. You are what you eat.

I collected my daughter from Norwich medical school today Decs, I must say first time in that area and I loved it. I have never seen so many Ginger women, it was like I had died and gone to patsy Parmer heaven! You lucky duck 🦆 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I collected my daughter from Norwich medical school today Decs, I must say first time in that area and I loved it. I have never seen so many Ginger women, it was like I had died and gone to patsy Parmer heaven! You lucky duck 🦆 

My missus is a red, Ed, next time you're up you can have a ride.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a sick pastime anyway. Sitting on the average baby is going to kill it. 

Eric, I was out until 3am last night and I woke up at 8 and immediately started on a bottle of wine. That's down, I'm also two spliffs in and a quarter tab of acid went into my gob half an hour ago.

@and have you had a Smirnoff ice this weekend? Fucking Quaker oats cunt.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eric, I was out until 3am last night and I woke up at 8 and immediately started on a bottle of wine. That's down, I'm also two spliffs in and a quarter tab of acid went into my gob half an hour ago.

@and have you had a Smirnoff ice this weekend? Fucking Quaker oats cunt.

Decs, I recently stayed up for three days and went through a quarter... The lack of sleep had totally messed my head up and I've shocked myself to be honest with my shocking behaviour... I'm also grateful I didn't end up dead. I'm going to have the comedown from fucking hell over the next few days... @Carl Sway and @LastoftheMullets consider yourselves fucking warned... You're both fucking dead. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Decs, I recently stayed up for three days and went through a quarter... The lack of sleep had totally messed my head up and I've shocked myself to be honest with my shocking behaviour... I'm also grateful I didn't end up dead. I'm going to have the comedown from fucking hell over the next few days... @Carl Sway and @LastoftheMullets consider yourselves fucking warned... You're both fucking dead. 

I’ve eaten 3 ounces of plutonium and did a shit that obliterated the Armitage Shanks porcelain, smashed through two ceilings and floors, and then caught fire. And my cock turned blue and started buzzing.

Can anyone beat that?

On 02/07/2023 at 12:37, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ow18q