CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just another peaceful person spreading his culture to some barbaric infidels

camberwell gypsy

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65841666

And you wonder why the frogs are so fucking eager to get them across the channel. Hopefully this sand hopping vermin will get a fucking good kicking off of a few gendarmes. 

It’s long past time that the navy should be feeding these verminous, stinking fucking nonces to the crabs. 
 Seriously, take away the human rights of anyone who chooses to follow the death cult known as Islam. Take away their protection of law and declare open season on the subhuman pigs. I would devote the rest of my physically active life to slaughtering them in the street.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s long past time that the navy should be feeding these verminous, stinking fucking nonces to the crabs. 
 Seriously, take away the human rights of anyone who chooses to follow the death cult known as Islam. Take away their protection of law and declare open season on the subhuman pigs. I would devote the rest of my physically active life to slaughtering them in the street.

This idiot obviously never thought about the reckless danger of his actions. Waving around a sharp pointed knife carelessly like that is exactly the sort of foolishness that could puncture an inflatable dinghy mid channel, resulting in the tragic loss of dozens of doctors, scientists, teachers and other much needed assets to our racist society. I hope he gets a serious talking to about his behaviour before they release him. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The French seem to be fucking shit at aiming their guns though as they only managed to hit him in the legs rather than in the head.

You absolute stupid drunken fucking cunt. You can't interrogate a corpse, though you would probably try to, you stupid drunken fucking cunt.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well you couldn't achieve much in one week could you.

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You absolute stupid drunken fucking cunt. You can't interrogate a corpse, though you would probably try to, you stupid drunken fucking cunt.

Whilst I fully agree with the sentiment, your repetition of “stupid drunken fucking cunt” doesn’t read very well. Something along the lines of “idiotic piss-head wanker” would have been better in the second instance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Whilst it's understandable that you'd jump to the conclusion that a mad brown cunt stabbing up kids is a Muslim, I'm afraid to say that this one is part of the other gang who prefer to impale children on their cocks. 

Was he 5’4” and irritating?

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65841666

And you wonder why the frogs are so fucking eager to get them across the channel. Hopefully this sand hopping vermin will get a fucking good kicking off of a few gendarmes. 

On the Shamima Begum thread, I suggested we don't want these ISIS cunt back in our county for this very reason. "I'm sure the hand wringing of the lefties will start when she wonders into a primary school and starts stabbing the reception kids" or something along those lines. And fuck me, its come to pass in a horrible and, as a parent, genuinely upsetting way.

How does one tell if their interpretation of Islam is one of peace and kindness, or a hate filled ideology of death to all infidels including babies in pushchairs? The answer is, you can't. The only logical way is complete segregation from this religion in order to keep everyone safe. Nuking the Middle East would be a good start.    

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the Shamima Begum thread, I suggested we don't want these ISIS cunt back in our county for this very reason. "I'm sure the hand wringing of the lefties will start when she wonders into a primary school and starts stabbing the reception kids" or something along those lines. And fuck me, its come to pass in a horrible and, as a parent, genuinely upsetting way.

How does one tell if their interpretation of Islam is one of peace and kindness, or a hate filled ideology of death to all infidels including babies in pushchairs? The answer is, you can't. The only logical way is complete segregation from this religion in order to keep everyone safe. Nuking the Middle East would be a good start.    

No need to press the button…I’d be happy to send you and @Eric Cuntman over for a long weekend. Eric would make the termination quick, but you, you cunt…would probably take your Torquemada tools and rack over, which is fine by me as long as you upload the footage. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And then Bradford. And Rotherham. And Leicester. And Lut.......