CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Berlusconi no more

colonelkurtz

So the walking talking hazardous substance has finally croaked, They're  gonna need a full COSHH assesment, source a decent flame thrower [good selection still going cheap in Serbia] a 50 litre drum of toluene and full PPE to render the cunt down properly followed by a 5km Hazmat restricted zone . Dumping the cunt at sea with all that plastic and botox shite has it's upside if only to annoy the fuck out of Whispering Dave and Jug Ears Charlie. My money is on cryogenic preservation so he can be lined up alongside Trump, Pieces of Hitler , Simon Cowell  etc for future generations to marvel over what a time to be alive the 21st century was 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

So the walking talking hazardous substance has finally croaked, They're  gonna need a full COSHH assesment, source a decent flame thrower [good selection still going cheap in Serbia] a 50 litre drum of toluene and full PPE to render the cunt down properly followed by a 5km Hazmat restricted zone . Dumping the cunt at sea with all that plastic and botox shite has it's upside if only to annoy the fuck out of Whispering Dave and Jug Ears Charlie. My money is on cryogenic preservation so he can be lined up alongside Trump, Pieces of Hitler , Simon Cowell  etc for future generations to marvel over what a time to be alive the 21st century was 

Very good, and fuck off.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another seedy billionaire with a predilection for young girls. Well I never. 

Straight to the Satanic spanking bench to be sodomised with a hot poker for the next 200 years if you ask me.

Fuck the greaseball Cunt. 

The modern day pioneer of populism. Before Trump, Bolsanoro, Boris and even Farage whom he spawned. What a legacy. Filthy spick Cunt. I hope the end was agonising.

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm out in Italy at the moment and they fucking love the plastic,fraudulent nonce more than the Pope. Buono notte Sylvio 

The average wop loved old Sylvia. To a grease ball, they believed his promises of utopia time and again even when they failed to materialize, the thick cunts. I guess controlling the papers and TV helped a bit. Most Italian blokes probably respected the dirty old cunt for bunga bunga fucking anything with a pulse, and of course filling his government with hotties. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm out in Italy at the moment

Neil, just how many times have you been to the fucking place? You seem to be there every other Monday.

I've been twice, once to the Amalfi coast and once to Puglia, and I hated every fucking minute of it. Stray dogs running around everywhere, gyppos and Albanians stinking it up and apart from the pizza I've had better eyetie food from a Dolmio jar. 

Where abouts in the boot is it that you go that keeps drawing you back? I know you keep telling me you're a man of culture, but I couldn't imagine you being happy abroad unless you were in an English themed pub stuffing your fat fucking face with egg and chips.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Neil, just how many times have you been to the fucking place? You seem to be there every other Monday.

I've been twice, once to the Amalfi coast and once to Puglia, and I hated every fucking minute of it. Stray dogs running around everywhere, gyppos and Albanians stinking it up and apart from the pizza I've had better eyetie food from a Dolmio jar. 

Where abouts in the boot is it that you go that keeps drawing you back? I know you keep telling me you're a man of culture, but I couldn't imagine you being happy abroad unless you were in an English themed pub stuffing your fat fucking face with egg and chips.

I’d imagine being the first port of call for many a dingy traveler, the price of ho’s is very reasonable. Plus, dumping the body on the beach with a bit of seaweed strategically placed, the wop cops would assume another wash up.

Whats the Fiat equivalent of a Bedford Rascal?

4 hours ago, and said:

Lovely bloke, always the first to get the whores and the charlie sorted for his guests, can't grumble at that (unlike some of the cunts on here who can't walk it like they talk it @Decimus@Old Chap Raasclaat)

LOL

I'd drink, sniff, snort and smoke anyone on here under the fucking table now that Quincy is dead.

I imagine that you get giddy after two menthol Silk Cut cigarettes and one Cherry B, you boring little cunt.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm out in Italy at the moment and they fucking love the plastic,fraudulent nonce more than the Pope. Buono notte Sylvio 

Neil, I can imagine you ordering in a restaurant in Italy...

Waiter: What would you like?

Neil: I only want English food you Wop Kant.. lasagne, tikka masala, fish and chips and pizza.  

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm near Cortona in a villa at the end of a dirt track surrounded by wild boar and fuck all else. I've not heard or seen an English voice/cunt for days and that suits me fucking fine. Now on my second bottle of Barolo having stuffed my face with local meats and cheeses and England and all its inhabitants can go and get absolutely fucked. Ciao cunts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, I can imagine you ordering in a restaurant in Italy...

Waiter: What would you like?

Neil: I only want English food you Wop Kant.. lasagne, tikka masala, fish and chips and pizza.  

Don't be daft. Our Neil's multilingual. He'd say "I only wantedo english foodo you  cunto. Compredenooninooni?" in an extremely loud voice. 

The pool has been cleaned,the acre of garden has been beautifully manicured and the sun has just set over Lago Trasimeno. Its still 28 degrees and you lot can go fuck yourselves. I have a private chef booked for Thursday to come in and prepare a 5 course meal and I may just have time to think about you poor cunts stuck in blighty faced with yet another meal eaten out of paper or cardboard and sat watching shit telly with your partners farting and snoring on your DFS (yet to be paid for) sofa. 

4 hours ago, and said:

Lovely bloke, always the first to get the whores and the charlie sorted for his guests, can't grumble at that (unlike some of the cunts on here who can't walk it like they talk it @Decimus@Old Chap Raasclaat)

LOL

I'm not a violent man but i would love to kick an hole in your chest.

You stupid fucking retard spastic fucking cunt.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

The pool has been cleaned,the acre of garden has been beautifully manicured and the sun has just set over Lago Trasimeno. Its still 28 degrees and you lot can go fuck yourselves. I have a private chef booked for Thursday to come in and prepare a 5 course meal and I may just have time to think about you poor cunts stuck in blighty faced with yet another meal eaten out of paper or cardboard and sat watching shit telly with your partners farting and snoring on your DFS (yet to be paid for) sofa. 

Sounds like you having a great (and expensive) time Neil, so much so that you can't stop posting on here. I bet your in some Wetherspoons in Norfolk, eating a shite pie, drowning your sorrows because Arsenal didn't win the league. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sounds like you having a great (and expensive) time Neil, so much so that you can't stop posting on here. I bet your in some Wetherspoons in Norfolk, eating a shite pie, drowning your sorrows because Arsenal didn't win the league. 

I know he is because that's exactly where I am.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another seedy billionaire with a predilection for young girls. Well I never. 

Straight to the Satanic spanking bench to be sodomised with a hot poker for the next 200 years if you ask me.

Fuck the greaseball Cunt. 

Never met him but he seemed allright to me. Mainly because loads of cunts who’d never met him either and who I’d like to physically torture never seemed to get tired telling everyone who’d listen how much they hated him. 
Politics is fucking simple really once you understand it like me.

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, if you are really in Italy you sound bored shitless. Anyways how about a short video like your 'I'll get you Frank' one in Scotland. I'd love to see the sunset?