CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Berlusconi no more

colonelkurtz

5 hours ago, Neil said:

'Ere you go......

https://streamable.com/3jgvo1

I have to applaud you, Neil, you're certainly taking every step you can to appear the picture of the sophisticated cunt about town. A lovely villa in Tuscany, sampling the finest cuisine that Italy can offer and washing it all down with wine that even the sommelier at The Savoy would spaff his maggot over.

That being said, you can't polish a turd and your Warble Entertainment Delboy impersonator act leads me to believe that you're sat on the rattan secretly craving a rustler burger and a pint of room temperature Carling.

You fat fucking cunt.

• Like 4

The chef has just left, Ravioli with ricotta cheese and spinach in a  sage and butter sauce followed by beef and rosemary and garlic roast potatoes followed with a panacotta and raspberry sauce. Fucking superb it was, she was a 30 year old nymphet with a bald,fugly boyfriend and I'd have gladly given her my own special sauce given half a chance.

I'm just waiting for Mrs N to pass out from the copious amounts of Prosecco the fat cunt has quaffed and I'm going to have a proper hand shandy on the strength of the chefs tight arse jeans visualised in the old wank bank.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

The chef has just left, Ravioli with ricotta cheese and spinach in a  sage and butter sauce followed by beef and rosemary and garlic roast potatoes followed with a panacotta and raspberry sauce. Fucking superb it was, she was a 30 year old nymphet with a bald,fugly boyfriend and I'd have gladly given her my own special sauce given half a chance.

I'm just waiting for Mrs N to pass out from the copious amounts of Prosecco the fat cunt has quaffed and I'm going to have a proper hand shandy on the strength of the chefs tight arse jeans visualised in the old wank bank.

Everything about you Neil makes me feel sick. You have the tone of a man whose winkle hasn’t been touched for over twenty years. I bet even poor old Mike gets the occasional shake-off from his crip.

What’s your flight number?  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's like reading a passage from a Coleridge poem. You romantic bastard you. 

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Neil, by the sound of your voice and heavy breathing, I wouldn’t start any long books….

You should have heard/seen the rehearsals, I'm more likely to be contacted by A & E than RADA.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Everything about you Neil makes me feel sick. You have the tone of a man whose winkle hasn’t been touched for over twenty years. I bet even poor old Mike gets the occasional shake-off from his crip.

What’s your flight number?  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Superb stuff Neil. Frank can't bring himself to like it, so job done.

@Frank has been remarkably reticent since confessing to having his face buried in Mitch's fag ash strewn pubes. I'm no Maigret, but if I was a multi-millionaire, I'd be the last person on Earth to closely examine my old man's bellend in his dotage.

He's either a impecunious fantasist who can't afford a minimum wage Polack to do the dirty business, which his fibre glass, faux marble mantelpiece would suggest. Or he just really likes spending his free time sniffing old cock. 

To be fair, either scenario is remarkably plausible.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank has been remarkably reticent since confessing to having his face buried in Mitch's fag ash strewn pubes. I'm no Maigret, but if I was a multi-millionaire, I'd be the last person on Earth to closely examine my old man's bellend in his dotage.

He's either a impecunious fantasist who can't afford a minimum wage Polack to do the dirty business, which his fibre glass, faux marble mantelpiece would suggest. Or he just really likes spending his free time sniffing old cock. 

To be fair, either scenario is remarkably plausible.

Scenario 3:

Mitch is still in control of the bank accounts and has been psychologically assessed as still legally responsible.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Scenario 3:

Mitch is still in control of the bank accounts and has been psychologically assessed as still legally responsible.

Scenario 4.

Frank is what he’s always been…an absolute fucking disgrace.

• Like 1