CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nottingham Attack

Last Cunt Standing

41 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

We'll all be paying for this fucking cunt's lifelong lodgings in HMP.  I initially thought "why didn't they save £500k and just shoot the bastard?" but then I remembered he's a fucking great golly and black lives matter more than any other race, don't they.

"Mental Health Issues" so it won't be murder.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I hope when the old bill are questioning this murdering cunt they give a good beating & maybe he'll fall out of a very high window accidentally of course. Personally I'd take the cunt out to a remote place and poar acid over the cunt and watch him scream in agony, save the tax payers a shit load of money. 

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He did not have a criminal record and was not known to the security services."

Would it have made any fuckin' difference if he had/was?

It didn't for the Manchester Arena bombers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Burt said:

I hope when the old bill are questioning this murdering cunt they give a good beating & maybe he'll fall out of a very high window accidentally of course. Personally I'd take the cunt out to a remote place and poar acid over the cunt and watch him scream in agony, save the tax payers a shit load of money. 

He'll look like Jacko did halfway through his cosmetic surgery.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

When I was at university I went to an Asda in Nottingham to buy some value vodka and a pack of ten Mayfair. I looked around me and from the staff to the customers to the rats, I was the only white thing anywhere in sight. Coming from a place where seeing a black man in a shop would cause an immediate telephone call to the filth, you can imagine my teenage consternation.

Probably the only gay one too, in reality.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

We'll all be paying for this fucking cunt's lifelong lodgings in HMP.  I initially thought "why didn't they save £500k and just shoot the bastard?" but then I remembered he's a fucking great golly and black lives matter more than any other race, don't they.

The Archbishop of Cunterbury with his usual impeccable sense of timing has stood up in the House of Lords and made a speech in which he stated that George Floyd should and may be deified. Amongst the flow of shite which poured from the cunt following this extraordinary announcement, one of the reasons which helped him come to this position was the ‘historical lack of diversity in the sainthood’.

Im all for it tbh and can’t wait for St. Ghengis Khan, St. Pol Pot, St. Idi Amin, St. Mamuar Gadaffi, Richard Ramirez (patron saint of night stalkers). etc. etc. etc. Oh and mustn’t leave out St. Shabir Ahmed of Rotherham (patron St. of child rape) if true diversity is to be achieved.

This could be the answer to why the Christian churches are dying out, lack of diversity in the sainthood of course. 
Welby is a grade A+ cunt and I hope that when the fucking stupid fucking cunt dies soon  from bad AIDS or anal and penile Monkeypox (or both probably) that God sends Jesus and his crew down to the pearly gates, proper tooled up, to mercilessly beat seven shades of shit out of the useless woke cunt until he’s dead again.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Hopefully whoever is lucky enough to kill you soon will be rewarded for ‘justifiable freakicide’  or at worst be cautioned for ‘euthanising an unidentifiable species without a veterinary licence’.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Archbishop of Cunterbury with his usual impeccable sense of timing has stood up in the House of Lords and made a speech in which he stated that George Floyd should and may be deified.

That's the news I've been waiting for.  Bout time he was defiled.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I find this one particularly upsetting Mike. Darren Pencille levels of rage going on in my tiny mind. I guess it puts things in perspective... unless of course you find yourself lugging a rat-arsed raspberry relic around a Greek island. How is your good lady?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I find this one particularly upsetting Mike. Darren Pencille levels of rage going on in my tiny mind. I guess it puts things in perspective... unless of course you find yourself lugging a rat-arsed raspberry relic around a Greek island. How is your good lady?

Good to hear from you Frank.  I honestly don't know how you've managed to retain your residency here so long, what with my post being "particularly" upsetting.  Nonetheless, I have since calmed the fuck down thanks.

As for my good lady, well no one will believe this, but after a drive to Nottingham (of all places), where she partook of an excess of alcohol, she got out of the car, fell over on her arm and broke it.  After 6hrs in A&E she was discharged in a sling, confined to the bedroom and I've been her butler ever since.  So that's some more ammo for you to hit me with.  Lol.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Good to hear from you Frank.  I honestly don't know how you've managed to retain your residency here so long, what with my post being "particularly" upsetting.  Nonetheless, I have since calmed the fuck down thanks.

As for my good lady, well no one will believe this, but after a drive to Nottingham (of all places), where she partook of an excess of alcohol, she got out of the car, fell over on her arm and broke it.  After 6hrs in A&E she was discharged in a sling, confined to the bedroom and I've been her butler ever since.  So that's some more ammo for you to hit me with.  Lol.

Good work Mike. He was counting on you getting slightly upset, he is now apoplectic.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

OU. I lived out the back of a van.

Fair play. If memory serves they used to stick OU content out in the middle of the night, I remember waking up to blackboards, beards and polyester slacks after dropping off in front of the snooker. Basically you got your degree if you could successfully program a 1980s Betamax. 

Did you sell the van to a fat bloke in an Arsenal shirt, perchance?

12 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Parking ticket?

Idiot.