CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miriam Margolyes

Mike Hunt

80 years old, fat, really fat, gay and in need of more publicity.

Any other 80 year old would just be hanging out in the sun doing some gardening.

But this big-mouthed Offas Dyke kike happens to hate her big tits and gunt.  So does everyone else.

So just to piss the whole world off she decides to get her fucking kit off and pose naked for a fucking Pride promotion, which the MSM are gleefully lining up to publicise.

You overweight lezbo cunt, proud of looking like a fucking blobfish smelling a year past its sell-by date.  You need to stay where you belong, on the bottom of the fucking sea.

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/miriam-margolyes-naked-photoshoot-vogue

Edited by Mrs Roops

• Mike Hunt changed the title to Miriam Margolyes
On 14/06/2023 at 20:29, Mike Hunt said:

Any other 80 year old would just be hanging out in the sun doing some gardening.

But this big-mouthed Offas Dyke kike happens to hate her big tits and gunt.  So does everyone else.

So just to piss the whole world off she decides to get her fucking kit off and pose naked for a fucking Pride promotion, which the MSM are gleefully lining up to publicise.

You overweight lezbo cunt, proud of looking like a fucking blobfish smelling a year past its sell-by date.  You need to stay where you belong, on the bottom of the fucking sea.

Pen and her would be the ideal match if he was about 200 years younger. Shame really (not really). The decrepit hideous old freak looks destined to remain a sad and lonely loser forever. 🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

PS Anyone else think that pervy photo looks sinisterly similar to Savile? 

I think I'll pass on clicking on the link. Reason being is that I don't want the spicy sausage casserole I cooked making a return appearance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think I'll pass on clicking on the link. Reason being is that I don't want the spicy sausage casserole I cooked making a return appearance. 

That might be doing you a favour coming out that end, or did the butcher de-quill the hedgehog before chucking it in the sausagemachine? 

I'd fuck it.

11 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

PS Anyone else think that pervy photo looks sinisterly similar to Savile? 

I think this nom. might be an exclusive for me as it's the only one where I don't want the poster to have 'done a Pen' and added a weblink. The descriptive above it is enough to prevent a click.

Can't believe I just looked at that photo, fat dyke greek cunt it's got to  be the fucking freaks twin sister . How do these cunts get so much press.

Put the cunt down & chuck the cunt into a septic tank to rot.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet her fanny looks like a necrotic .50 calibre exit wound packed with wire wool. 

Conversely, I wonder if a forensics ballistic expert has ever turned up at a scene and gone "Fuck me, the side of that poor cunt's head looks like Miriam Margolyes' fanny."

• Like 1

Fingered it, late 70’s. Had to do it through a hole in a bedsheet. Grateful, fairly tight but pungent, as I recall. Did Glenda Jackson the same day. More batter out of Glenda to be honest but that’s Oscar winners for you, in my experience.

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fingered it, late 70’s. Had to do it through a hole in a bedsheet. Grateful, fairly tight but pungent, as I recall. Did Glenda Jackson the same day. More batter out of Glenda to be honest but that’s Oscar winners for you, in my experience.

Do you mean the 1970’s, or her late 70s? Because if it was the latter you’d need hands like David Seaman, by all accounts. 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet her fanny looks like a necrotic .50 calibre exit wound packed with wire wool. 

Still a lot more real looking than Pens fake Velcro secured joke shop vagina which he admires in the mirror every morning with the beast clenched between his varicose veined Frank like legs.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve heard similar talk about Kevin Spacey DC. Did you ever point the finger at him? Obviously not in a Philip Scofield/ Gordon the gopher way.