CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Coup Flop

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Unless I’ve got it all arse about face Pantyliner, the vast majority of arsebandits and kiddy fiddlers on the ‘island of Ireland’ in recent history have been either Catholic priests or a sibling of your head honcho ‘freedom felcher’ himself, Saint Gerry of Adams. Lol.

I don’t trust men who wear dresses full stop. So that’s both yours and Panzer’s lot on my list of poofs and deviants. And if they want to argue, I’ll do the lot of them. Poofs.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t trust men who wear dresses full stop. So that’s both yours and Panzer’s lot on my list of poofs and deviants. And if they want to argue, I’ll do the lot of them. Poofs.

No young boy who’s back doors have just been battered has to the best of my knowledge ever given a description of the perpetrator as ‘a man wearing a bowler hat and a dress’. Not that I’m a defender of the Anglican Church at all but I doubt whether PantiesboyMurphy could in good faith say much in defence of the RC Church, who’s employees historical appetite for prepubescent arsehole is well documented.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unless I’ve got it all arse about face Pantyliner, the vast majority of arsebandits and kiddy fiddlers on the ‘island of Ireland’ in recent history have been either Catholic priests or a sibling of your head honcho ‘freedom felcher’ himself, Saint Gerry of Adams. Lol.

Ah now bally...the big mon himself the very reverent ian liked to visit the kinkora boys home back in the day n there's rumors that wee jeff prefers beef over lamb...but anyway ..im down in cork with me red head refugee from all the fleg n pallet burning shite..played a gig last nite n another tonight...she doesn't seem to want to go home..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I doubt you've ever been to Wales in your life you slimy little faux GP, soy boy cunt otherwise you wouldn't be saying anything as ridiculous and bizarre about somewhere that looks like this and generally has a high standard of living and nice lifestyle.

I read that in the event of a full scale war with the septics China has plans drawn up to send wave after wave of millions of PLA troops via cargo ships to invade america's 'west coast' and slaughter every yank in the country they come across, now imagine what they'd do to you yank poodles in australia and how easily they'd do it 😉

I saw a documentary about 'western straya' on BBC4 not so long ago actually, great train journeys or something and i must say it looks like a giant cat litter tray, fuck off.

Oh dear, my little joke seems to have upset you. It’s rather a good job this is written down (well done on that, by the way) as every other argument I have ever had with one of you leek-fancier types has resulted in me being covered in spittle as you mangle your way through vowels and consonants like Vorderman on acid. Your foot-stomping insecurity about how beautiful Wales might be speaks largely for itself. Personally I can’t forgive the place for giving me my first and only needlestick injury on a Rugby field just outside Merthyr. I wasn’t playing with you savages for clarity, rather one of your young ladies had offered to show me how green was her valley and I rolled on to the fucking thing mid-act. 

Your hope that the PLA will one day slaughter every Australian is quite sweet of you. I will pass it on to our Armed Forces next time I see any of them in the pub. Perhaps you could give my regards to your local sheep farmers, who seem to have been tucked up like rollmop herrings by the Aus-UK FTA Boris was so desperate to sign. The local livestock community here take the view that the competitive edge they now enjoy over the British farmer might be the best use of a packet of TimTams since Marianne Faithful toured Australia with the Stones. 

Get fucked you thin-skinned cunt. Go stick your head in a popty ping and give yourself three minutes. I’m sure any Welsh housewife can give you an idea of what three minutes waiting for something to happen feels like. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh dear, my little joke seems to have upset you. It’s rather a good job this is written down (well done on that, by the way) as every other argument I have ever had with one of you leek-fancier types has resulted in me being covered in spittle as you mangle your way through vowels and consonants like Vorderman on acid. Your foot-stomping insecurity about how beautiful Wales might be speaks largely for itself. Personally I can’t forgive the place for giving me my first and only needlestick injury on a Rugby field just outside Merthyr. I wasn’t playing with you savages for clarity, rather one of your young ladies had offered to show me how green was her valley and I rolled on to the fucking thing mid-act. 

Your hope that the PLA will one day slaughter every Australian is quite sweet of you. I will pass it on to our Armed Forces next time I see any of them in the pub. Perhaps you could give my regards to your local sheep farmers, who seem to have been tucked up like rollmop herrings by the Aus-UK FTA Boris was so desperate to sign. The local livestock community here take the view that the competitive edge they now enjoy over the British farmer might be the best use of a packet of TimTams since Marianne Faithful toured Australia with the Stones. 

Get fucked you thin-skinned cunt. Go stick your head in a popty ping and give yourself three minutes. I’m sure any Welsh housewife can give you an idea of what three minutes waiting for something to happen feels like. 

Ah, that's the thing about farmers, irrespective of nationality - they always take a parochial viewpoint. In fact the Aussie farmers benefited from a similar FTA whilst the UK was part of the EU yet they never produced the allocation of produce afforded to them under the EU-Aus agreement so its difficult to see as to how they will take advantage of an UK-Aus FTA which provides tariff-free agricultural produce which is seven times the size of the previous agreement. The truth is that the British are very much into consuming home-grown produce so the reality is Australia will fill the gap that British farmers can't supply provided that Australia can transport the product half-way around the world. One benefit to the UK is that part of the deal, Australia will provide the necessary nod-through for the UK to join the far more lucrative CPTPP (Trans-Pacific).

Here's an interesting aside - The UK-Aus agreement provides for about £14 billion p.a. of agricultural trade (imports and exports). The recent UK-USA-Aus submarine deal where Australia will purchase British designed and built (with some American tech) nuclear powered submarines is worth £350 billion.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, that's the thing about farmers, irrespective of nationality - they always take a parochial viewpoint. In fact the Aussie farmers benefited from a similar FTA whilst the UK was part of the EU yet they never produced the allocation of produce afforded to them under the EU-Aus agreement so its difficult to see as to how they will take advantage of an UK-Aus FTA which provides tariff-free agricultural produce which is seven times the size of the previous agreement. The truth is that the British are very much into consuming home-grown produce so the reality is Australia will fill the gap that British farmers can't supply provided that Australia can transport the product half-way around the world. One benefit to the UK is that part of the deal, Australia will provide the necessary nod-through for the UK to join the far more lucrative CPTPP (Trans-Pacific).

Here's an interesting aside - The UK-Aus agreement provides for about £14 billion p.a. of agricultural trade (imports and exports). The recent UK-USA-Aus submarine deal where Australia will purchase British designed and built (with some American tech) nuclear powered submarines is worth £350 billion.

Well, thanks for that. I’m sure there’s a point in there somewhere.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why don't you edit this after 1-2 bottles of Barolo? I'm sure it'll emphasise precisely the same points... only with a little less Vulcanism and a little more charm. Bloody hell.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was pretty much it. It was brilliantly done. The totally unprepared ‘regional government’ bunkers, basically the cellars beneath town halls, perfectly illustrated the futility of attempting to ‘just carry on’ in the wake of something so comprehensively devastating. Sure, it was theoretical, but it was researched and advised upon by an army of seriously qualified boffins in the field of nuclear detonations and the after effects. The most chilling and disturbing bit of cinema I’ve ever seen. 

The "Keep Calm and Carry On" generation is long gone these days. I honestly get a stiffy thinking of the mass hysteria and absolute panic that would consume the nation of dyed haired snowflakes and attention seeking cunts in the final moments before a nuclear strike today.

There'll be at least one Just Stop Oil cunt who glued themself to a motorway as the worst possible time for the future archaeologists to ponder over, the LGBT community will split into separate raiding warlord tribes in the aftermath. The BBC will secure the borders of London and impose a post apocalyptic Orwellian mega city and the water in Newcastle might run a bit browner for a few days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know there is. I was addressing you surreptitiously slipping in yet another post-brexit anecdote. 

Are you Player or Referee this week, just so we all know? Or do you intend on continuing this schizoid position of straddling both camps? And by “straddling both camps”, I’m not surreptitiously slipping in a reference to those infamous Readers Wives shots we’ve all been struggling for years not to confuse with the Great Pit of Carkoon. And by Carkoon I don’t mean @Eddie

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There'll be at least one Just Stop Oil cunt who glued themself to a motorway as the worst possible time for the future archaeologists to ponder over

Like the infamous Pompeii wanker, perhaps? I imagine the JSO fellow won’t stand up to a nuclear blast though. From what I’ve seen on the telly they are about 70% mung beans and tofu. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you Player or Referee this week, just so we all know? Or do you intend on continuing this schizoid position of straddling both camps? And by “straddling both camps”, I’m not surreptitiously slipping in a reference to those infamous Readers Wives shots we’ve all been struggling for years not to confuse with the Great Pit of Carkoon. And by Carkoon I don’t mean @Eddie

You seem to effortlessly straddle the roles of Remainer snide-in-chief and being deliberately obtuse, nevertheless I think you have sufficient nous to work it out.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m in the domes noruzkassanda resort in halkidiki, not an American or Australian on site, bliss 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you Player or Referee this week, just so we all know?

She’s both sides of the cheering crowd, both managers, tournament director , head of security and intelligence, misinformation director, roving fact checker at large and all round pain in the arse Doc. Thank fuck we have her is all I can say.

On 30/06/2023 at 13:32, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember ‘Bum-Fights’? A series of DVDs that some cunt had made and released. He used to go around the streets, offering money and booze to homeless cunts to fight each other on camera.  They would literally bite lumps out of each other for half a bottle of vodka.

Did our very own @Cunty BigBollox feature in any episodes, on perhaps one night he couldn't remember his way home, or where he was, in spite of being paramount about his rental properties-related "affluence"?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Did our very own @Cunty BigBollox feature in any episodes, on perhaps one night he couldn't remember his way home, or where he was, in spite of being paramount about his rental properties-related "affluence"?

I think they were mainly filmed in and around Los Angeles. I suppose Drew could have had some tenants in Beverley Hills. He was probably in the area servicing their 1960s ‘Sadia’ gas water heaters with some gaffer tape and polyfilla to keep the carbon monoxide at bay.

• Like 1