CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wimbledon: Menstruation is the new Robinson’s Barley Water

Last Cunt Standing

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Big Bollock, I thought you'd keep your head down after your recent performance. You've probably downed 4 litres of co-op cider and forgotten about it. It's of paramount importance that you acknowledge your drunken cunt bellendery, otherwise not acknowledging said bellendery is tantamount to having no shame. Lol

The latter so, Fuck off

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

The women's singles finalists today were a rough looking pair of dogs. I'd be surprised if either of them menstruate.

And to think I considered Diede de Groot a challenging wank...

Agreed, I thought Tony Adams had transitioned and taken up tennis

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The women's singles finalists today were a rough looking pair of dogs. I'd be surprised if either of them menstruate.

And to think I considered Diede de Groot a challenging wank...

What a match though. Those gals sure earned their millions today with a dazzling display of tennis for an hour or so. 6-4 6-4, twenty games and 11 or 12 of them lost by the server. Novak and the spic will have their work cut out for them for 3 or 4 hours+ tomorrow if they’re hoping to match that display. I honestly feared that todays womens final might have been something of a disappointment when one of the BBC talking heads said after the semi finals ‘Unfortunately we aren’t going to have what we’ve all been hoping for in Saturdays final, a Ukranian player, and it almost came true. How special would that have been?’

So that’s Eurovision and now Wimbledon. Two devastating setbacks in the war against Putin in as many months. I dread to think how many billions it’s going to cost the British taxpayer to get over these colossal strategic defeats? 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I honestly feared that todays womens final might have been something of a disappointment when one of the BBC talking heads said after the semi finals ‘Unfortunately we aren’t going to have what we’ve all been hoping for in Saturdays final, a Ukranian player, and it almost came true. How special would that have been?’

So that’s Eurovision and now Wimbledon. Two devastating setbacks in the war against Putin in as many months. I dread to think how many billions it’s going to cost the British taxpayer to get over these colossal strategic defeats? 

How many of these tracksuit wearing, box-headed cunts will be heading home when nasty Mr Putin puts his feet up do you reckon? 

Saying that, most of our exchequer seems to be heading to Kyiv these days, so their best bet would be to board the gravy train heading east.

I hope that ungrateful midget cunt was shamed by the words of Ben Wallace, but I doubt the penny grasping cunt took any notice, he is a Jew after all.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

How many of these tracksuit wearing, box-headed cunts will be heading home when nasty Mr Putin puts his feet up do you reckon? 

Saying that, most of our exchequer seems to be heading to Kyiv these days, so their best bet would be to board the gravy train heading east.

I hope that ungrateful midget cunt was shamed by the words of Ben Wallace, but I doubt the penny grasping cunt took any notice, he is a Jew after all.

It’s ‘Kiev’. You should know. Bernard Matthews invented it.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s ‘Kiev’. You should know. Bernard Matthews invented it.

Reminds me of old 70s ads, notably Nestle's Milky Bar.  On that note though, could never understand what the "nougah" was in the Mars bar.  Well it wasn't nougat anyway.

• Like 1

I’m still reeling from the sight of Annabelle Croft in a Laura Ashley frock. I thought she was dead, not picking up the crumbs from Sue Barkers’ table. Doing the there-there bit to Jabeur at the end you could see the Tunisian’s eyes narrow with the fleeting thought of “yeah? Don’t patronise me love, I could have beaten you if I was under general anaesthetic, fuck off world number two hundred and sixty”. La Croft then had the temerity to utter “we need to have a word about your box” to which the obvious rejoinder might have been “who the fuck are you, Clare Balding?”. 

Cut to HRH Katie tottering about like an anorexic giraffe to give out a gold dish to the Czech. You could almost see her shudder at the mention of the Venus Rose Water dish. That woman. That fucking woman and her strap on. They’ll cost me this gig one day. 

Look out for a White Fiat Uno on the drive home, love. And for Christ’s sake don’t be early. Wills is entertaining. 

I didn't watch much of this year's championships, however, I'd have put my mortgage on Duckovitch sailing away with victory at 6-1. What a talent this Alcaraz is though, a mk2 Nadal if you like.

Also, the women's final comprised the two most ugly and repulsive creatures I've seen for some time. Good God, both were painful to look at. What a pair of Rottweilers. We've been subjected to a Williams-era dominance for some while, and it's only fair we deserve another Chris Evert, Gabriella Sabitini, Anna Kournikova, or Ana Ivanovic. We seem to be entering a new 'ugly' phase of women's tennis.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't watch much of this year's championships, however, I'd have put my mortgage on Duckovitch sailing away with victory at 6-1. What a talent this Alcaraz is though, a mk2 Nadal if you like.

Also, the women's final comprised the two most ugly and repulsive creatures I've seen for some time. Good God, both were painful to look at. What a pair of Rottweilers. We've been subjected to a Williams-era dominance for some while, and it's only fair we deserve another Chris Evert, Gabriella Sabitini, Anna Kournikova, or Ana Ivanovic. We seem to be entering a new 'ugly' phase of women's tennis.

Tracey fucking Austen would do.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Steffi Grafs nose used to give me an instant boner and I was only about 9 then.