CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miss/Mr Netherlands

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://dutchreview.com/news/miss-nederland-2023-trans-woman/

So the new Miss Netherlands used to have a meat and two veg dangling between a pair of hairy thighs. What I want to know is how fucking ugly were the losers?

The world has gone to fuck.

Miss Nether-regions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Jeeeesus,Is it breaking those choppers in for Red Rum?

Neil you filthy, common, obese, short-of-breath 'stay two weeks on an incomplete job and fuck off to another' builder, I'd imagine after 12 pints of Carling you'd autopilot straight for 'her' gash & arsehole without so much as any prior discourse. I can imagine you waking in the morning, little maggot caked in brown sweetcorn, gleefully thinking to yourself "Cor blimey, what a stunning blonde Dutchie you've pulled there Neil old son... you've still got it!", before climbing into your 'I wish my wife woz this dirty' inscribed Transit tipper.      

On 12/07/2023 at 15:21, Wolfie said:

Neil you filthy, common, obese, short-of-breath 'stay two weeks on an incomplete job and fuck off to another' builder, I'd imagine after 12 pints of Carling you'd autopilot straight for 'her' gash & arsehole without so much as any prior discourse. I can imagine you waking in the morning, little maggot caked in brown sweetcorn, gleefully thinking to yourself "Cor blimey, what a stunning blonde Dutchie you've pulled there Neil old son... you've still got it!", before climbing into your 'I wish my wife woz this dirty' inscribed Transit tipper.      

Have you tried applying to Mills & Boon?

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Have you tried applying to Mills & Boon?

Yes, and I'm falling just short of the required standard. A chapter from you might make all the difference, Neil. Any ideas? I'd ask you to send the publisher a draft, though I fear the pages would all be stuck together.

'ere all week. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, and I'm falling just short of the required standard. A chapter from you might make all the difference, Neil. Any ideas? I'd ask you to send the publisher a draft, though I fear the pages would all be stuck together.

'ere all week. Fuck off.

A huge wave of relief swept over our heroine and all the fear and panic she’d been feeling disappeared, as the little Bedford Rascal van  pulled over and the handsome young driver called out to her…. ‘Jump in darling. You’re safe now. Neil won’t hurt you.’

On 12/07/2023 at 17:32, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rumour has it, they donate sperm to each other

Actually, if your jizz was analysed in a lab, I'm certain more than 50% of your petri dish-wank experience would contain Thatcher's Gold & Bacardi Breezer-derived ethanol in the sample, you obviously chavvy, utterly classless cunt.

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Speaking of donors, how’s your application for a new liver progressing, you spectacularly unfunny dickhead?

George Best and Oliver Reed both flatly turned down Drew’s liver and Boris Yeltsin threatened to nuke his bungalow and every off licence in a five mile radius unless Reginald Bosanquet apologised on the BBC six o’clock news after taking a live breathalyser test.

On 15/07/2023 at 10:28, Ape™️ said:

Speaking of donors, how’s your application for a new liver progressing, you spectacularly unfunny dickhead?

I will wager that Drews liver is in better condition than yoursor Deccos and in far better condition that Billys big fat mouth from all the spunk Billy has drunk from trannies cocks.

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I will wager that Drews liver is in better condition than yoursor Deccos and in far better condition that Billys big fat mouth from all the spunk Billy has drunk from trannies cocks.

Reported for transphobia (I know 🤣).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you not think it's incredibly weird that a 'woman' in 'her' late seventies spends so much time on a website of this nature, full of people who absolutely despise 'her'?

I certainly fucking do. I couldn't even begin to imagine my grandmother trawling through the absolute filth of this website whilst being abused everytime she made a post.

Serious question now- What the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 2