CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘SOUND OF FREEDOM’

King Billy

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like an expansive vocabulary isn’t a requirement for MENSA membership

Shall you tell her or shall I DC that there’s an r in brought? I expect she’ll insist she fully intended to write bought and if you and I weren’t such utter thickos we would know that. God she’s good value. I would honestly miss her if she apologised, then disappeared up her own arse, had a long meaningful chat with herself and decided to call it a day. 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Shall you tell her or shall I DC that there’s an r in brought? I expect she’ll insist she fully intended to write bought and if you and I weren’t such utter thickos we would know that. God she’s good value. I would honestly miss her if she apologised, then disappeared up her own arse, had a long meaningful chat with herself and decided to call it a day. 

Still grubbing around the bottom of the gotcha barrel then, Billy?

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm surrounded by morons - the gullible conspiracy sap, aided and abetted by a nit-picking snivelling snide and the profound knicker-twisting paint operative, prattling on about wisdom and intellect. This is meant to be the trio of intellectual heavyweights who would otherwise be tearing me new one; a trifecta of twats sharing the short bus back-bench more like.

Anyway, gotta dash - it 07.25 BST and apparently the more delicate members of the puntership are triggered when I post during business hours

Y'all stay warm.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm surrounded by morons - the gullible conspiracy sap, aided and abetted by a nit-picking snivelling snide and the profound knicker-twisting paint operative, prattling on about wisdom and intellect. This is meant to be the trio of intellectual heavyweights who would otherwise be tearing me new one; a trifecta of twats sharing the short bus back-bench more like.

Anyway, gotta dash - it 07.25 BST and apparently the more delicate members of the puntership are triggered when I post during business hours

Y'all stay warm.

Very good.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m going to have to disengage, Bill. Aside from work ‘ramping up’ I’m getting shit from the human carbuncle that I married. Over dinner with friends the other night she was telling them about me ‘wasting my time ‘ on CC. I regaled our friends with the merits of the place and some of the funnier comments made on here and the subjects for cunting. A couple of my pals were quite interested in checking the site out. Until rent-a-gob wife announced…’they all think they’re clever cunts but it’s a woman called Mrs Roops who slaps them like the naughty little retarded schoolboys that they really are when they step out of line!’ What is it with this ‘sisterhood’ bollocks these cunts have got going on? Anyway, I’m laying low for a bit…unless I go for that deliberate ban thing again. Sail on…bro!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m going to have to disengage, Bill. Aside from work ‘ramping up’ I’m getting shit from the human carbuncle that I married. Over dinner with friends the other night she was telling them about me ‘wasting my time ‘ on CC. I regaled our friends with the merits of the place and some of the funnier comments made on here and the subjects for cunting. A couple of my pals were quite interested in checking the site out. Until rent-a-gob wife announced…’they all think they’re clever cunts but it’s a woman called Mrs Roops who slaps them like the naughty little retarded schoolboys that they really are when they step out of line!’ What is it with this ‘sisterhood’ bollocks these cunts have got going on? Anyway, I’m laying low for a bit…unless I go for that deliberate ban thing again. Sail on…bro!

Are you sure this isn’t bullshit? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Y'all stay warm.

See. I told you you’d miss having pointless, childish arguments with me if I grew up.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

See. I told you you’d miss having pointless, childish arguments with me if I grew up.

My dear departed mummy would always attempt to end arguments by saying "The point is sharp". She would then go into a tissy-fit if I told her that, that was stupid and pointless thing to say and did not prove that she was right.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Y'all stay warm.

As long as it's not getting your knickers in a twist..what colour did you want those walls ?

You're never warm but do fuck off.

• Like 1

On 06/08/2023 at 08:13, Mrs Roops said:

Profound or pretentious?...scratch that thought, it doesn't matter. It's a shame then that you were ill-served by this 'wisdom' two posts ago.

I forgot to ask you, i put up a topic called selfie takers wearing face nappies, did you remove that and if so why ? 

Is it because you're one of those idiots ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

As long as it's not getting your knickers in a twist..what colour did you want those walls ?

You're never warm but do fuck off.

54 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I forgot to ask you, i put up a topic called selfie takers wearing face nappies, did you remove that and if so why ? 

Is it because you're one of those idiots ?

Butt hurt much, Jakob?

Looks like desperation to me, either that or you're extremely rattled.

LOL

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Whereas your own sickening teachers pet act smacks of a broiling cauldron of insecurity, bitterness and childhood memories of getting the absolute fucking shit kicked out of you by the bigger boys.

Shove your polished Granny Smith up your fucking arse.

Aw, what's wrong Dickless, did you get your botty spanked?

Off to bed, without any supper, you whiny little faggot.

LOL

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My dear departed mummy would always attempt to end arguments by saying "The point is sharp". She would then go into a tissy-fit if I told her that, that was stupid and pointless thing to say and did not prove that she was right.

Right or wrong isn't the point, it's the interaction that matters, we miss them when they're gone 😢(unless they were cunts)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zev said:

Butt hurt much, Jakob?

Looks like desperation to me, either that or you're extremely rattled.

LOL

Listen up, you see that long ginger hair hanging from the Roops starfish, if you jump now like Tarzan and catch it you will probably bump in to Pen as that abomination is after the same mess nest as you..but hopefully when you both get there you will find it's a mudflood and the pair of you useless cunts will be washed away for good.

Poodle shit for brains.

On 07/08/2023 at 21:21, Jake The Muss said:

Listen up, you see that long ginger hair hanging from the Roops starfish, if you jump now like Tarzan and catch it you will probably bump in to Pen as that abomination is after the same mess nest as you..but hopefully when you both get there you will find it's a mudflood and the pair of you useless cunts will be washed away for good.

Poodle shit for brains.

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

If we all had super powers Ass-holes, then yours would be super bore.

Diluted personality disorder fucking hybrid cuntface.

Definitely rattled.

LOL

• 1 month later...
On 05/08/2023 at 09:05, Mrs Roops said:

Give it rest fan-boi. Aside from two irrelevancies, we didn't hear a peep out of you on this thread until I joined in. At least KB & Jake argued their case according to facts as they understood it. You just came on taking pot-shots whilst riding their coattails. Your non-arguments are founded on pedantic interpretations and disingenuous hair-splitting. You're a snide, DC - a miserable snivelling worm. Stay in the shallow end and regale us with more of your finger-blasting tales. It obviously turns you on because your so useless at fucking.

What a vulgar mendacious cuntess you really are. I have never used that filthy term to describe my digi-vaginal exploits, nor ever would I. Point score all you like but DO NOT, EVER question my labial dexterity. You’ve gone too far this time. Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a vulgar mendacious cuntess you really are. I have never used that filthy term to describe my digi-vaginal exploits, nor ever would I. Point score all you like but DO NOT, EVER question my labial dexterity. You’ve gone too far this time. Fuck off.

I’m sort of with you on this one DC. I also have recently been  having a few niggling doubts about her myself (which I’ve kept to myself). Hopefully we’re both wrong and she’s 150% right as always. I’m sure she’ll clear up any confusion as soon as she’s sorted out the UN and the WEF, and hopefully not got too crazy at Bill Gates’s first birthday party since his weird looking husband, sorry wife Melinda left him for definitely not spending too much time with Jeffrey Epstein and several other really good people on Lolita Island.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sort of with you on this one DC. I also have recently been  having a few niggling doubts about her myself (which I’ve kept to myself). Hopefully we’re both wrong and she’s 150% right as always. I’m sure she’ll clear up any confusion as soon as she’s sorted out the UN and the WEF, and hopefully not got too crazy at Bill Gates’s first birthday party since his weird looking husband, sorry wife Melinda left him for definitely not spending too much time with Jeffrey Epstein and several other really good people on Lolita Island.

Much as I’d like to agree, I’m terrified of being labelled a ‘fan boi’ ( bit teenage innit, from a dry walnut ovaried late middle-aged, torn cunt female?) So, I’ll not give you a like. If that’s okay, with all due sycophancy…etc.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Much as I’d like to agree, I’m terrified of being labelled a ‘fan boi’ ( bit teenage innit, from a dry walnut ovaried late middle-aged, torn cunt female?) So, I’ll not give you a like. If that’s okay, with all due sycophancy…etc.

Understood. Over and out.