CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel transcuntbreed Levine.

Jake The Muss

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I sold Golda Meyer a clapped out, twice round the clock Volvo estate years ago DC. She seemed OK for an old shit cunt so I knocked a few bob off the asking price after five or six hours of serious bartering and even lent her 20 quid for petrol as she said she’d only brought her cheque book with her and promised to send me a big parcel of gold teeth and wedding rings as soon as she got home as a thank you gesture. The cheque bounced and I never heard from the cunt again, but I did see the motor advertised in the Jewish Chronicle classifieds some time later as ‘1 owner, low mileage and reluctantly for sale due to six million sudden deaths in the family’. The asking price was substantially higher than all the brand new cars on the forecourt at Golders Green Volvo. ‘Oy vey’ indeed.

Fingered her. I’ve tried to put it behind me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zev said:

Who the fuck are you to dictate what I comment on, or not?

Ok, well I guess I tried – even though I really shouldn't have. I suppose it comes as little surprise such a vacuous dickhead didn't wish to deliberate, contemplate, discuss. You'd better put stones in your poo bags, much like the Hebrew Bible Wank Testament story of David & Goliath, Captain Shit: I'm going to make your existence even more miserable than it already is, you much-hated, stupid, canine-loathing, shit-infatuated fuckin' bellend. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric is entitled to put commas where he likes. Even shoving a few up your scrawny arse. Jesus.

He's never quite grasped the basic workings of the comma. It's sloppy, Withers. His punctuation is generally pretty good, but when it comes down to the comma, the man is lost at sea.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's never quite grasped the basic workings of the comma. It's sloppy, Withers. His punctuation is generally pretty good, but when it comes down to the comma, the man is lost at sea.

Frank,,,,,,,we are all lost at sea,,,,,,it's called the legal fiction.

Research it cunt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

My imaginary, nautical, black ex-wife always struggled with commas.

On 28/07/2023 at 19:57, Decimus said:

I quite like the idea of @Zev attempting to back up what he says instead of just skirting around the big issues like the fucking coward he is.

Here's another offer, R-Soles. Once you're done with answering Wolfie's question, let's get @The Beast to put up a poll. Instead of 'Cunt Of The Week' it'll be a binary choice between you and me. As you're obsessed with "popularity" even though no one ever mentions it but you, the criteria will be who do most members find the most insightful, entertaining and humorous out of us. If you get more votes than me I will ask Proper to delete my account and I swear on my children's lives I will never post again. Likewise if you lose you have to fuck off for good and never pollute this site with your shite ever again.

Do we have a deal, or are you going to dissemble and make excuses because you know deep down I'm your superior in every single way?

I know that you're a filthy Jew who would rather hoard his gold like a fairytale dragon, but for once in your life put your money where your mouth is.

I'm waiting.

That's so desperate, you must be rattled.

Do you think I would bother myself with your pathetic attempt at an ego massage, you sad little narcissist?

On 29/07/2023 at 05:37, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking dunce, Southern makes one comment and it's more entertaining than everything you have ever posted put together...fuck me , even Panzyboy is more entertaining that your best effort.

You're total shit...poodle shit i might add.

Why thank you, Mr Morrison. 

Once were warriors is a phenomenal film, primarily because most of it could have been a doco. Uncle Bully’s reckoning and Nig stepping in with “Read it” is pretty much the best revenge I’ve seen in a movie.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Why thank you, Mr Morrison. 

Once were warriors is a phenomenal film, primarily because most of it could have been a doco. Uncle Bully’s reckoning and Nig stepping in with “Read it” is pretty much the best revenge I’ve seen in a movie.

I think I may have mentioned this before, Southern, but I've recently discovered Mr Inbetween and I can't get enough of it. 

Unfortunately most of our exposure to Aussie media in the UK has been limited to Home and Away and Neighbours, but I've discovered some right gems recently from the land down under.

• Like 1

On 28/07/2023 at 20:37, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking dunce, Southern makes one comment and it's more entertaining than everything you have ever posted put together...fuck me , even Panzyboy is more entertaining that your best effort.

You're total shit...poodle shit i might add.

On 28/07/2023 at 21:37, Frank said:

I think that Benders brain has gone mushy .. he used to be a nice lad before the mad cow disease got him.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think you'll find Frank's more fond of the semi-colon.

On 09/06/2023 at 04:03, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suspect he knows rather more about the colon. 

As hinted at by m’learned colleague, I find it hard to believe this is the first time you’ve inserted a lazy semi, and failed to hit the spot. 

No need to be embarrassed. About this, anyway. Common problem in men of your age and disposition. 

• Like 1

On 29/07/2023 at 16:20, Frank said:

What on earth made you think you could stick a comma in that sentence?  Jesus.

I do know. I am pretty good with most of this stuff, but I do have a mental block with commas. 
 I overuse them, but it still looks right to me. You’re the only cunt who notices it. Bawsy does but hasn’t mentioned it as far as I remember.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As hinted at by m’learned colleague, I find it hard to believe this is the first time you’ve inserted a lazy semi, and failed to hit the spot. 

No need to be embarrassed. About this, anyway. Common problem in men of your age and disposition

That's much better, Doc! The first line actually brought a mild chuckle.

Re bold, is this because I referred to you as a "pompous old fart" or similar recently?

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do know. I am pretty good with most of this stuff, but I do have a mental block with commas. 
 I overuse them, but it still looks right to me. You’re the only cunt who notices it. Bawsy does but hasn’t mentioned it as far as I remember.

Last time I checked, Baws wasn’t a desperate, out-of-ideas has-been wanker,,,,,,