CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning Little Puffs

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I believe @Jake The Muss is a painter of sorts. 
 He would nail them to some 8x4 boards and create a masterpiece reminiscent of a Caravaggio.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They can't lie because they're Christian's and lying is a sin. In some Christians eyes homosexuality is a sin. So just fucking suck it up and get someone else in. I bet they sat on the bed and had a good cry because of it. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Shit stabbing fucking poofs should respect other people's religious beliefs. Imagine how I would feel if this pair of cunts turned down an invite to join me and my mates on a night out in Caistor doing a bit of queer bashing. Sorry Decs, but everyone's got to have a hobby.

The police in Belfast are investigating a "hate crime" where a man was show on video using a loud speaker to express his opinions re cunts at the Belfast Pride event. Doubtless many of the individuals who are claiming that this was a hate crime will have the opposite opinion re the the rights of the fuckwit from South Wales who spent several years blabbing away on a loudspeaker outside Parliament in Westminster because he did not like the fact that the UK was leaving the European Union. That too was a form of hate speech but according to a lot of like minded cunts was ok.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The police in Belfast are investigating a "hate crime" where a man was show on video using a loud speaker to express his opinions re cunts at the Belfast Pride event. Doubtless many of the individuals who are claiming that this was a hate crime will have the opposite opinion re the the rights of the fuckwit from South Wales who spent several years blabbing away on a loudspeaker outside Parliament in Westminster because he did not like the fact that the UK was leaving the European Union. That too was a form of hate speech but according to a lot of like minded cunts was ok.

I wouldn't exactly describe, "Fuck off you queer cunts" as a speech.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Q. What is the full meaning of speech?
A. The communication or expression of thoughts in spoken words.

That just about covers it, I'd say.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If he’d shouted ‘Fuck of you queer fenian cunts’ that would be protected speech in Belfast. I know about these things.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

3 hours ago, Zev said:
Q. What is the full meaning of speech?
A. The communication or expression of thoughts in spoken words.

That just about covers it, I'd say.

Thick cunt. 

"A formal address or discourse delivered to an audience"

That's the usual context experienced at a demonstration.

6/10, get to the end before drawing a conclusion you thick cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not, 'or otherwise', you dozy fucking prick. It actually states FORMAL.

I formally confirm that you're a thick cunt.

Nobody gives a fuck.

6/10 that, you grasping at straws, grammar Nazi, cunt.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not, 'or otherwise', you dozy fucking prick. It actually states FORMAL.

I formally confirm that you're a thick cunt.

Well played, Drew, you've made him look like a right stupid cunt...On a Drewsday, too! Can I assume that you didn't have your usual breakfast of eight cans of Strongbow this morning?

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

If he’d shouted ‘Fuck of you queer fenian cunts’ that would be protected speech in Belfast. I know about these things.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Yer lads all look so fulla pride in their matching outfits n military caps n braid marchin down the road..ya get a village people vibe off them..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 30/07/2023 at 21:35, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe @Jake The Muss is a painter of sorts. 
 He would nail them to some 8x4 boards and create a masterpiece reminiscent of a Caravaggio.

Aaw well, they got their deviant conduct and faces into the newspaper, which is what this is always about after all or are they kicking up a stink so that ‘nobody has to go this trauma ever again.’ Doubtless their mental health has been affected by this. Twisted pair of cunts.