CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the Trans-Europe Express discriminatory?

and

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's the only nomination the greasy little slow worm has made in eight years, some bent as fuck rhapsody singing the praises of Ant fucking Middleton:

Fuck me. What a useless fucking cunt. 

He reminds me of the creepy, early 50s divorcee who hangs around bars hoping for some drunken slag to pass nearby so he can lower their inhibitions further with a Smirnoff Ice; regaling them with his adventures to the south of France, hoping that she’ll be impressed/too drunk to give a shit and end up wanking him off into his Addis bin at the end of the night. 

RIP Ming. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba said:

He reminds me of the creepy, early 50s divorcee who hangs around bars hoping for some drunken slag to pass nearby so he can lower their inhibitions further with a Smirnoff Ice; regaling them with his adventures to the south of France, hoping that she’ll be impressed/too drunk to give a shit and end up wanking him off into his Addis bin at the end of the night. 

RIP Ming. 

Bubba, this cancer you say you have had. Was it arse cancer, caused by accomodating too many coal dust covered bellends. 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba, this cancer you say you have had. Was it arse cancer, caused by accomodating too many coal dust covered bellends. 

Withers. You’re very aggressive lately. Is it anything to do with these Muslim (absent) schoolgirls hanging around your Chateau in abayas or is it about the earthquake? Relax, you’re far better when your utterings are stoic. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Withers. You’re very aggressive lately. Is it anything to do with these Muslim (absent) schoolgirls hanging around your Chateau in abayas or is it about the earthquake? Relax, you’re far better when your utterings are stoic. 

The French are particularly cruel to animals (foie gras etc) and I dread to think of what his long suffering Geese have had to put up with lately, what with him on the verge of a breakdown and angry at the world. I hope the Geese peck his cancerous balls off whilst he's alsleep. Silly little French worm that he is. 

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The French are particularly cruel to animals (foie gras etc) and I dread to think of what his long suffering Geese have had to put up with lately, what with him on the verge of a breakdown and angry at the world. I hope the Geese peck his cancerous balls off whilst he's alsleep. Silly little French worm that he is. 

He stinks worse than Barry fucking Cunliffe's piss-bag.

I want him dead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

He stinks worse than Barry fucking Cunliffe's piss-bag.

I want him dead.

It wouldn't surprise me if he posts a another Rocky video or something equally predictable. All whilst sat on his own in some restaurant, people perving. Anybody who eats out that often and alone clearly has no wife and/or family.  He knows deep down he should kill himself, but like posting a nomination, he can't bring himself to do it. 

Lol.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he posts a another Rocky video or something equally predictable. All whilst sat on his own in some restaurant, people perving. Anybody who eats out that often and alone clearly has no wife and/or family.  He knows deep down he should kill himself, but like posting a nomination, he can't bring himself to do it. 

Lol.

You appear to be heading for a breakdown, raasters. I’ll catch up with you when you least expect it.

You’ve been warned. Illiterate dunce. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You appear to be heading for a breakdown, raasters. I’ll catch up with you when you least expect it.

Put your cock away, Frank, it's a lovely evening and there's no need for any animosity.

What are you currently reading?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol.

Absolutely spot-on Raaso. I fear (from his perspective only) he's capable of loving a pair of £1k shoes more than the next George Michael look-alike who strolls through the door of his local Enfield Italian restaurant, "Le Italiano Stallone".

Seriously, he's a wanker alright: no partner, loving companionship, regular sex... so this means it's very likely he wanks far more often than the average male in their early 50s, esp. someone in a healthy relationship.

What a wanker. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bubba said:

RIP Ming. 

Do you speak from experience, Bubbs?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Ok then, Frank, I'll deal with that when and if it actually happens. No breakdown Frank, more a case of reluctantly letting the wild days fade away. I'll know I'm having (or have had) a breakdown though. I'll probably start posting pictures of myself, eating out alone or something. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely spot-on Raaso. I fear (from his perspective only) he's capable of loving a pair of £1k shoes more than the next George Michael look-alike who strolls through the door of his local Enfield Italian restaurant, "Le Italiano Stallone".

Seriously, he's a wanker alright: no partner, loving companionship, regular sex... so this means it's very likely he wanks far more often than the average male in their early 50s, esp. someone in a healthy relationship.

What a wanker. 

Exactly that Wolfie, anybody who is constantly trying to portray themselves having an amazing life (like most social media wankers) are usually experiencing the total opposite. Yes, he may have a few quid (he no doubt inherited) etc but the constant narcissistic nature of his posts point to him being an incredibly insecure man. Lol. I've no doubt he would trade all the shoes, holidays and meals out for one, for a man who truly loved him and not his wallet. Lol. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Courtesy of @Decimus, I’ve read some of your historical input, some of it is stellar. I can see why some of the veterans pine for this historical banter, it is a level above this shite. The best to join this site since 2020 are myself and @Old Chap Raasclaat. Had we joined at such times, I’d hope we’d be even more polished than we are now. We’d have no choice. Question…what the fuck happened to you?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Rest is Politics…learning to disagree, agreeably. I’m an addict 

It's great, but I hate myself for thinking it.

Never in a million years would I have considered the possibility that two faux jocks, one a fucking despicable, weak alcoholic bully, the other a rat-faced, smug little Tory cunt, could talk together for hours on end and that I'd be able to listen along with pleasure.

It came as much as a surprise to me as learning that John Major has more about him than a reputation for sniffing hairy, salmonella-infested, stinking She-Jew minge.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Courtesy of @Decimus, I’ve read some of your historical input, some of it is stellar. I can see why some of the veterans pine for this historical banter, it is a level above this shite. The best to join this site since 2020 are myself and @Old Chap Raasclaat. Had we joined at such times, I’d hope we’d be even more polished than we are now. We’d have no choice. Question…what the fuck happened to you?

Did you see that chip up on the shelf?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Good Old Days - that was a great show wasn't it? Bing Crosby's last words: "That was a great round."