CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

Uppity? RB was banging Bob’s daughter. He was compering that night and I was there. His retort was superb.. ‘There goes Sir Bob. He fed the world and has been dining out on it ever since’.

Much like me, the man’s a legend 💫

Now I know that ‘sometimes you lie,’ but the actual retort was ‘it’s appropriate that St Bob knows how to feed the starving as he’s been able to dine out on ‘I don’t like Mondays’ for 30 years.’ 
I actually was there, fingering Paula Yates on the front-row. Now fuck off…you Tom Pepper.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't like the whinging  little cunt

I’ve heard about his whingeing antics that time he came runner up to you (after six re-measures) in the ‘Worlds Longest Man’ final.
Lucky for you it didn’t come down to a ‘spell off’ to decide it you thick freaky old dinosaur.

Fuck off.

I have never been a fan of this cunt. Something about ex smack heads that boils my piss.

He certainly has the background to be a sexual predator.... absent father from 6 months, then when he does show up in late teenage years, he takes him to brasses in Thailand.

Watching his videos, there's more hand gestures than Tony fucking Blair in full flow. Highly suss.

The question is why now? And who gains from it? We only get drip fed shite and I guess this is more of the same.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, what did you think of the York Rise festival fiasco  last week? I was standing no more than ten feet away from you, watching you pogoing (very strangely it must be said), to Peston wailing ‘I am an anarchist’ and Ed Balls thrashing away like an epileptic spaz on what I recognised as your drum kit. I would have introduced myself but I genuinely thought you were in the middle of shitting yourself, as you often do in public. Maybe next year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have never been a fan of this cunt. Something about ex smack heads that boils my piss.

He certainly has the background to be a sexual predator.... absent father from 6 months, then when he does show up in late teenage years, he takes him to brasses in Thailand.

Watching his videos, there's more hand gestures than Tony fucking Blair in full flow. Highly suss.

The question is why now? And who gains from it? We only get drip fed shite and I guess this is more of the same.

I’m not a fan either but can’t help noticing the phenomenon of former lefties who ‘wake up’ and start to call out the BS they used to promote, is almost immediately followed by  the ‘waking up’ of a succession of women who suddenly remember being raped or abused in some way by them decades earlier.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He can almost hear the opening bars from ‘Eye of the Tiger’ you know. Should we facilitate him?

I don't think we have to do anything. As soon as Pen disentangles the python from its shovel-like hands it'll be logging on and firing out likes quicker than it goes through industrial strength bloomers.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

It is going to dominate the news during the party political conference season.