CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

41 minutes ago, Zev said:

If there was anything mental to breakdown, maybe.

Don't think much will break in a vacuous sock-puppet.

I wonder who has their greasy paw shoved up his arse, some fucker's making the cunt dance. 🎠

Are you and Pen going to swap bodily fluids all night? Because frankly this isn't the sort of freak peep-show anyone wishes to pay a tuppence to see.

As for Raas, clearly he is taking direction from me, and if he doesn't complete the task I've set him I've got Ape waiting in the wings with strict orders to finish you off.

I'm everywhere.

44 minutes ago, Zev said:

If there was anything mental to breakdown, maybe.

Don't think much will break in a vacuous sock-puppet.

I wonder who has their greasy paw shoved up his arse, some fucker's making the cunt dance. 🎠

I like the look further up the food chain. The trigger for all this must lie with a Mr X or a Mrs Y. But picking a schoolgirl up in a BBC car says something about the man and a lot about the thing we are still propping up with a salt tax. Brand's lawyers are focusing now on did he do anything criminal that can be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Beyond that he has no career in showbiz left and no monetary prospects as even the fringe is closing its doors to him. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like the look further up the food chain. The trigger for all this must lie with a Mr X or a Mrs Y. But picking a schoolgirl up in a BBC car says something about the man and a lot about the thing we are still propping up with a salt tax. Brand's lawyers are focusing now on did he do anything criminal that can be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Beyond that he has no career in showbiz left and no monetary prospects as even the fringe is closing its doors to him. 

You seem to be under the impression that Zev was talking about Russell Brand. It was actually the continuation of a feud with OCR.

5 minutes ago, Zev said:

So, here we are, five minutes in, got bored waiting for the pissing contest to start.
I've got better things to do

You sad fucking bastard, I've been getting pissed and you've been waiting here for me. Lol. I've noticed @Frank did the right thing and made himself scarce. Now, I'll be back here in two hours time, I'll be really pissed then and I'm going to fucking kill you. You better be gone, if you know what's good for you. Sad Cunt. Lol. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You sad fucking bastard, I've been getting pissed and you've been waiting here for me. Lol. I've noticed @Frank did the right thing and made himself scarce. Now, I'll be back here in two hours time, I'll be really pissed then and I'm going to fucking kill you. You better be gone, if you know what's good for you. Sad Cunt. Lol. 

I'm off to bed raasberry .. sleep tight.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's most definitely a trial by media HOC, like Twitter (pre Musk ownership) these massive companies are driven by people's feelings and not the law. It's actually worrying that a company the size of YouTube (Google) act this way when the cunt has not been convicted of anything... yet. I've been watching a lot of public PINAC 'Auditor' type content on YouTube lately and the Police seem to want to ignore human rights and stop lawful activity because it makes some snowflake cunt upset. Worrying times we are living in old chap. 

Don't get me wrong, I can stand the show off cunt but the law must be followed. 

‘Big Tech’ ‘Big Pharma’ and Big Business’ wield the real power in the Western world nowadays. Our so called ‘democratically elected’ governments are nothing more than performing seals who enact the policies of their masters on the masses for a few years, then slip away quietly into the revolving door and live like Kings for the rest of their lives. We’ve all been taken for cunts and tbh it’s hard to honestly say we don’t deserve it, given the absolute lack of awareness, never mind bollocks which 99% of people seem to have nowadays.

Anyway, fuck Google/YouTube,  Facebook, Twitter/X, Tumblr, Flickr, Mumsnet etc. and fuck all the cunts who post photos of their egg and onion sandwiches at work, or their pathetic little micro-cock when they go for a piss at Witherspoons on curry night. I’ve got 3 followers on Friends Reunited and 2 of them are dead. I blocked the other one fifteen years ago when he threatened to block me and contact the police.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Are you and Pen going to swap bodily fluids all night? Because frankly this isn't the sort of freak peep-show anyone wishes to pay a tuppence to see.

As for Raas, clearly he is taking direction from me, and if he doesn't complete the task I've set him I've got Ape waiting in the wings with strict orders to finish you off.

I'm everywhere.

You need to talk to your boy. Everything about him is ugly. I won’t be posting whilst he remains on the LB. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

So the @Mrs Roops of the real world?

Lot's of mumbo jumbo words picked out of a dictionary, and the rest here say,Wikipedia ,whatever "anylitics" she pulls from her job as not only a dentist but web whatever she's pulled out her arse this week?

Over to you @King Billy

I’m not going to say anything that would make her look like an absolute cunt, sorry I meant to say any more of an absolute fucking cunt. She’s proved more than capable of taking care of that herself. I’m sure she’d disagree though as her self professed ‘consistency’ is the one thing I can’t fault her on, and it’s been causing me a bit of involuntary movement downstairs recently (if you know what I mean).

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Frank said:

You need to talk to your boy. Everything about him is ugly. I won’t be posting whilst he remains on the LB. 

I think you're a fan of 'Raasters' aren't you Frank? Why would you come up with your own unique nickname for me? It's a sign of affection Frank and you can fuck right off with it. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

‘Big Tech’ ‘Big Pharma’ and Big Business’ wield the real power in the Western world nowadays. Our so called ‘democratically elected’ governments are nothing more than performing seals who enact the policies of their masters on the masses for a few years, then slip away quietly into the revolving door and live like Kings for the rest of their lives. We’ve all been taken for cunts and tbh it’s hard to honestly say we don’t deserve it, given the absolute lack of awareness, never mind bollocks which 99% of people seem to have nowadays.

Anyway, fuck Google/YouTube,  Facebook, Twitter/X, Tumblr, Flickr, Mumsnet etc. and fuck all the cunts who post photos of their egg and onion sandwiches at work, or their pathetic little micro-cock when they go for a piss at Witherspoons on curry night. I’ve got 3 followers on Friends Reunited and 2 of them are dead. I blocked the other one fifteen years ago when he threatened to block me and contact the police.

Well said KB, I have a few 'social media' accounts for professional purposes, I wouldn't dream of posting what I'm having for dinner or pretending to look happy with cunt ex girlfriend. Lol. 

The clever thing that cunt Zuckerberg did years ago with Cuntbook was to feed the end users ego, need for fame and attention and make their insecurity seem normal. All these years later, wankers with 400+ 'friends' of which 50% they've probably met once if at all and of which 99% wouldn't lend them a fiver if they needed it. Lol.

It's actually embarrassing to see cunts portraying this fake lifestyle, when deep down they most likely wish they were dead. Lol. 

Anyways, KB. I've read that Rich Snake is going back on the Governments ridiculous and unrealistic idea to stop sales of non electric vehicles by 2030. Thank God for that, it's blatantly obvious electric vehicles have their place but cannot, ever replace  petrol/diesel vehicles entirely. I can now realistically imagine hopefully getting an imaginary Porsche before I'm 50, I imagine the imaginary running costs and maintenance will cost a lot but fuck it, I'll pay for it all with my imaginary cheque book. Lol. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

what the fuck is going on

Congrats Raas on getting to the top step of the podium. I for one am pleased that you’ve got there before my good friend Eddie, despite the  black cunt trying for years. This is a landmark event on the corner blad. For some reason I keep seeing Charlton Heston waking up on the beach and looking up in astonishment at a gun toting monkey riding a horse. Just make sure not to leave the place trashed when I get back. Oh and flush the toilet and wipe the seat on your way out.

Boomba claaaat!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well said KB, I have a few 'social media' accounts for professional purposes, I wouldn't dream of posting what I'm having for dinner or pretending to look happy with cunt ex girlfriend. Lol. 

The clever thing that cunt Zuckerberg did years ago with Cuntbook was to feed the end users ego, need for fame and attention and make their insecurity seem normal. All these years later, wankers with 400+ 'friends' of which 50% they've probably met once if at all and of which 99% wouldn't lend them a fiver if they needed it. Lol.

It's actually embarrassing to see cunts portraying this fake lifestyle, when deep down they most likely wish they were dead. Lol. 

Anyways, KB. I've read that Rich Snake is going back on the Governments ridiculous and unrealistic idea to stop sales of non electric vehicles by 2030. Thank God for that, it's blatantly obvious electric vehicles have their place but cannot, ever replace  petrol/diesel vehicles entirely. I can now realistically imagine hopefully getting an imaginary Porsche before I'm 50, I imagine the imaginary running costs and maintenance will cost a lot but fuck it, I'll pay for it all with my imaginary cheque book. Lol. 

I’ve been stocking up on old car tyres and anything plastic that I can get for my wood burning stove when they ban logs. I’m going to pump out more emissions than fucking China and India combined before the climate Gestapo eventually break through the reinforced steel door of my underground bunker.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Congrats Raas on getting to the top step of the podium. I for one am pleased that you’ve got there before my good friend Eddie, despite the  black cunt trying for years. This is a landmark event on the corner blad. For some reason I keep seeing Charlton Heston waking up on the beach and looking up in astonishment at a gun toting monkey riding a horse. Just make sure not to leave the place trashed when I get back. Oh and flush the toilet and wipe the seat on your way out.

Boomba claaaat!

Fuckin fan boiiiiiiiiiiiii….etc!

• Like 1